We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thank you George Soros.

Oh, let me count the ways of why we don't need a NWO.

No thank you sir, I am a proud American citizen and cherish my American individuality. Yes, the USA is in the crap shoot at the moment and yes we aren't living up to our potential, but living under a one world authority is the fastest way to become a number and lose your choice of crafting your own identity.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would sooner see the world a radioactive ruin then under a single government tyranny. Life and even mankind would bounce back.....earth is a rather tough rock, and life is life.....I have loved ones family, and a child I adore. I have much I love and would lose. But I would rather lose everything then kneel or see my child kneel. I love the woods, i love wildlife, but I'd rather have nature start over then see that. Many of my own ancestors fought in the original Revolution....they are celebrated today for creating a new government that at least started on the premise of protecting the individual from the collective or elite, but in their day this was not how they were known, they were KNOWN for humbling an empire, overthrowing their government, and they didn't protest to do it, they shot them dead. The thing people forget is it's not the anarchist rabble that you have to worry about, it's the ones with jobs, and large collections of fire arms, and proud family traditions and generally too busy working to attend a rally or protest, they are slow to anger so long as they feel left alone enough, and able to care for their families, but you try and take that ability away and there would be an ungodly bloodbath....I don't think people in other countries or even in our own urban coastal cities realize just what is out there. They had much less to work with in the 1700's, and the majority of the state's superiority is only as good as the electrical grid, which is a delicate thing. Again the Millennium Challenge should have been a lesson.

My fellow citizens are well armed, even accounting for modern weapons and warfare, there's SO MANY weapons in the states, so many bunkers, so many survivalist types, so many ammo stashes, and quite frankly so many military who would never agree to the concept either, or use those weapons on their own people, also there are so many cold war holdover groups off the book, waiting and armed with our own Samson option, so if ANY NWO wanted to see a one world government they will have to nuke us into oblivion. Good luck, we have our submarines, and other contingencies as well, ...I'm not sure I agree with all the crazy ideals in some of these conspiracy theories, but I certainly do believe there is cronyism, and illegal chains of power above legally elected officials, they may hold sway now, and they might impose a tyranny at some future date, and they certainly do seem to be well on their way if not almost there already, but they can never hope to hold it. Tyranny never lasts, and a well armed people cannot be so enslaved......the only thing they will accomplish is millions of dead and their own ruin....
Great Britain is a perfect example of what a so called "free society" turns into when it gives up it's arms..... it will not happen here, because neither the people nor the military nor the police want it....and they could not depend on any of them to enforce it.

Now all that said, I doubt that will stop some from trying nor, will it save us from the awful number of deaths that may result if they delusionally think they can succeed, but to think they could is madness, and would show they are completely out of touch with the reality on the ground. That these groups who wish to politically disarm us think they could succeed by passing a law in defiance of the constitution is also ludicrous, it would only gain them civil war. A law may get passed, but any attempt to enforce will mean a war, and likely a military fractured and at odds with itself.....though hopefully a coup first.

I only pray if such an attempt becomes obvious, our military will remember their oath was not to any president, any flag, or even to the state or name of our country, it was an oath to the Constitution....our forefathers were rather bright on that point, every military personnel swears to protect that document and to fight any who would threaten it, maybe some of their leaders can and have been bought, but they're not the ones with the skills really to succeed, and those that do have those skills, are very much of the mind I stated above. The arrogance of such people makes me know that they may try and so perhaps in the attempt the conspiracy is very possible, but that same arrogance seems to forget their power is only based on the illusion the moment that illusion fades......... Sic Semper Tyrannis. If they would remain in power the need to hope they can keep the illusion alive and not anger those too busy working, wether it was trying to take their weapons, their means of income and sustenance, or a castrophic event that destroys the infrastructure....any of those would cause the true power to rise. All such historic groups have always lived and died by the "illusion" of power.....

Either way my Gods Will be done...of this I am sure, so I will listen and watch, but not worry, I know how it ends.
edit on 23/8/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thats why God destroyed the tower of Babel...changed the languages...if he wanted a 1 world order he wouldn't have done that...lol tongue&cheek

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Behind most every myth is a true story, you just have to read closely. There is nothing new under the sun.... it has all, happened before.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Because that is the only way we will come together.

The U.N. has limited power and has done a poor job. We need a one world government where laws would apply to every citizen of the world, and where a person living in Canada has the same rights as a mother living in the poorest country in Africa.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that we should have children starving to death because they cannot get even one meal a day, and then in another country we have billionaires just amassing wealth.

It just amazes me how there are a lot of people that are afraid of change. we do not need to isolate ourselves from each other. We need to come together as one. We need radical change. We do not need 200+ countries not agreeing with each other and going to war for stupid reasons. What we need is a global form of government, where the power will not go to a single person. But where the power will be divided and every corner of the world will have an opinion.

We need big change and we need it fast, our current system has failed for too long. So far the only things that it has given us are wars, inequality, and famine.

When someone brings up the term "One World Government" most people go into a defensive state of mind because that's what they have been conditioned to think.

Don't you get it? You think that you know what TPTB want..you probably think that they want us to bring us all together and to put us under their rule. But to me that makes little sense.

Think about it, if they unite us under their "new world order" thing then that will give most of the population an "us against them" mentality where the probability of an uprising would be high.

But if they keep us separated by promoting inequality, and by keeping the current system then we would be falling in their trap. I mean we already have the TSA, everyday it seems we are at bring of war with some country. Israel seems like it wants to attack iran almost every week etc..

We need to bring about this change as soon as possible before it's too late.

Yes of course because governments have such a great track record of treating their people fairly not oppressing them and protecting them etc... Sigh!

Are f"n insane???

Government is just a magnet for psychopaths to gravitate to and gain power to steal oppress and kill for their own gain all in the name of helping and protecting people. What in the holy hell makes you think a one world government would suddenly be benevolent to the people of the world when their track record for thousands of years to this day is a bloody road map of death destruction and oppression?

Or are you one who thinks if we just get the right people in this one world government they can use their might and power to force the bad guys not to harm their fellow man? Please do not tell me you are the naive?

The evil in the world will not stop because of a one world government it will likely increase if you concentrate power in the hands of so few. When enough people are ready to treat their follow beings with respect and tolerance and peace then we will have world peace and abundance and we won't need government.

Until then keeping the power divided is our best option until we can do away with government completely!

Peace though force is nothing but tyranny!
edit on 23-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join