It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thank you George Soros.

Oh, let me count the ways of why we don't need a NWO.

No thank you sir, I am a proud American citizen and cherish my American individuality. Yes, the USA is in the crap shoot at the moment and yes we aren't living up to our potential, but living under a one world authority is the fastest way to become a number and lose your choice of crafting your own identity.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would sooner see the world a radioactive ruin then under a single government tyranny. Life and even mankind would bounce back.....earth is a rather tough rock, and life is life.....I have loved ones family, and a child I adore. I have much I love and would lose. But I would rather lose everything then kneel or see my child kneel. I love the woods, i love wildlife, but I'd rather have nature start over then see that. Many of my own ancestors fought in the original Revolution....they are celebrated today for creating a new government that at least started on the premise of protecting the individual from the collective or elite, but in their day this was not how they were known, they were KNOWN for humbling an empire, overthrowing their government, and they didn't protest to do it, they shot them dead. The thing people forget is it's not the anarchist rabble that you have to worry about, it's the ones with jobs, and large collections of fire arms, and proud family traditions and generally too busy working to attend a rally or protest, they are slow to anger so long as they feel left alone enough, and able to care for their families, but you try and take that ability away and there would be an ungodly bloodbath....I don't think people in other countries or even in our own urban coastal cities realize just what is out there. They had much less to work with in the 1700's, and the majority of the state's superiority is only as good as the electrical grid, which is a delicate thing. Again the Millennium Challenge should have been a lesson.

My fellow citizens are well armed, even accounting for modern weapons and warfare, there's SO MANY weapons in the states, so many bunkers, so many survivalist types, so many ammo stashes, and quite frankly so many military who would never agree to the concept either, or use those weapons on their own people, also there are so many cold war holdover groups off the book, waiting and armed with our own Samson option, so if ANY NWO wanted to see a one world government they will have to nuke us into oblivion. Good luck, we have our submarines, and other contingencies as well, ...I'm not sure I agree with all the crazy ideals in some of these conspiracy theories, but I certainly do believe there is cronyism, and illegal chains of power above legally elected officials, they may hold sway now, and they might impose a tyranny at some future date, and they certainly do seem to be well on their way if not almost there already, but they can never hope to hold it. Tyranny never lasts, and a well armed people cannot be so enslaved......the only thing they will accomplish is millions of dead and their own ruin....
Great Britain is a perfect example of what a so called "free society" turns into when it gives up it's arms..... it will not happen here, because neither the people nor the military nor the police want it....and they could not depend on any of them to enforce it.

Now all that said, I doubt that will stop some from trying nor, will it save us from the awful number of deaths that may result if they delusionally think they can succeed, but to think they could is madness, and would show they are completely out of touch with the reality on the ground. That these groups who wish to politically disarm us think they could succeed by passing a law in defiance of the constitution is also ludicrous, it would only gain them civil war. A law may get passed, but any attempt to enforce will mean a war, and likely a military fractured and at odds with itself.....though hopefully a coup first.

I only pray if such an attempt becomes obvious, our military will remember their oath was not to any president, any flag, or even to the state or name of our country, it was an oath to the Constitution....our forefathers were rather bright on that point, every military personnel swears to protect that document and to fight any who would threaten it, maybe some of their leaders can and have been bought, but they're not the ones with the skills really to succeed, and those that do have those skills, are very much of the mind I stated above. The arrogance of such people makes me know that they may try and so perhaps in the attempt the conspiracy is very possible, but that same arrogance seems to forget their power is only based on the illusion the moment that illusion fades......... Sic Semper Tyrannis. If they would remain in power the need to hope they can keep the illusion alive and not anger those too busy working, wether it was trying to take their weapons, their means of income and sustenance, or a castrophic event that destroys the infrastructure....any of those would cause the true power to rise. All such historic groups have always lived and died by the "illusion" of power.....

Either way my Gods Will be done...of this I am sure, so I will listen and watch, but not worry, I know how it ends.
edit on 23/8/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Thats why God destroyed the tower of Babel...changed the languages...if he wanted a 1 world order he wouldn't have done that...lol tongue&cheek

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Behind most every myth is a true story, you just have to read closely. There is nothing new under the sun.... it has all, happened before.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Because that is the only way we will come together.

The U.N. has limited power and has done a poor job. We need a one world government where laws would apply to every citizen of the world, and where a person living in Canada has the same rights as a mother living in the poorest country in Africa.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that we should have children starving to death because they cannot get even one meal a day, and then in another country we have billionaires just amassing wealth.

It just amazes me how there are a lot of people that are afraid of change. we do not need to isolate ourselves from each other. We need to come together as one. We need radical change. We do not need 200+ countries not agreeing with each other and going to war for stupid reasons. What we need is a global form of government, where the power will not go to a single person. But where the power will be divided and every corner of the world will have an opinion.

We need big change and we need it fast, our current system has failed for too long. So far the only things that it has given us are wars, inequality, and famine.

When someone brings up the term "One World Government" most people go into a defensive state of mind because that's what they have been conditioned to think.

Don't you get it? You think that you know what TPTB want..you probably think that they want us to bring us all together and to put us under their rule. But to me that makes little sense.

Think about it, if they unite us under their "new world order" thing then that will give most of the population an "us against them" mentality where the probability of an uprising would be high.

But if they keep us separated by promoting inequality, and by keeping the current system then we would be falling in their trap. I mean we already have the TSA, everyday it seems we are at bring of war with some country. Israel seems like it wants to attack iran almost every week etc..

We need to bring about this change as soon as possible before it's too late.

Yes of course because governments have such a great track record of treating their people fairly not oppressing them and protecting them etc... Sigh!

Are f"n insane???

Government is just a magnet for psychopaths to gravitate to and gain power to steal oppress and kill for their own gain all in the name of helping and protecting people. What in the holy hell makes you think a one world government would suddenly be benevolent to the people of the world when their track record for thousands of years to this day is a bloody road map of death destruction and oppression?

Or are you one who thinks if we just get the right people in this one world government they can use their might and power to force the bad guys not to harm their fellow man? Please do not tell me you are the naive?

The evil in the world will not stop because of a one world government it will likely increase if you concentrate power in the hands of so few. When enough people are ready to treat their follow beings with respect and tolerance and peace then we will have world peace and abundance and we won't need government.

Until then keeping the power divided is our best option until we can do away with government completely!

Peace though force is nothing but tyranny!

edit on 23-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7
I was just thinking about that and I agree but it would be like trying to abolish religion at this point.

Ever wonder why people always combine politics and religon in discussions? It's because a political party is a bit like a religon. It has values and beliefs just like most religions. And like most people who are religous they are afraid of change even if it's for the better because they are to devoted to a set of rules and beliefs.

I agree it would solve allot of problems around the world. There would be no warlords causing problems for the less fortunate and poverty (assuming the world government is good) would be a thing of the past. Also world resources would be more easly accessable to all countries and everyone would have better employment growth.

I emmagine it would be almost exactily like a startrek future in witch a federation helps humanity for the better. It's still years away but then again our brains are shrinking as we evolve forcing us to work together more. A larger brain means you can do more tasks and solve more problems on your own but a smaller brain requires cooperation amongst a species to thrive.

Another issue facing the current american political system is political parties. You have two main groups that disagree on just about anything. But think of it this way you have right wings and left wings but a bird can't fly with just one right? That's why all political parties need to join together. They may not get allong at first but like I said a bird needs both wings to fly (left and right) the faster our government realizes this the better.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

WHAT, you mean to say that a multi-billionaire will go to the same jails and treatment just like anyone else. Well sign me up. I cain't wait to get a slap on the wrist and it all goes away. Then i can play golf and go shopping all day with all your money. Should i buy a bently or a jag? when i go abroad after my trial. I need a new retreat with different playmates this christmas.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
reply to post by SilentThundersGF

Yeah because look at where this "autonomy" has gotten us.

Our planet is being polluted worse than ever before. More people are dying of starvation and diseases every day. Fact is we need to get rid of mindsets such as yours because it's not leading us no where.

The only place it's leading us is towards extinction.

You make the perfect case for NOT having a one world government by advocating getting rid of ideas you don't like.

Tell you what.... why don't you go find your own island where you can have your own little "one world" government and make up all the other ideas you don't approve of and get back to us.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We will not bend to a one world government, and I feel no emotion about this at all.

originally posted by: muse7
We need a one world government, whether you like it or not.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Personally I don't think the human race will ever be in harmony whether it has a one world gov or not. History shows the human race fighting to be very tribal in nature and tribes tend to form alliances and fight other alliances. A world gov would reduce most of the in fighting (from direct view at least), but it wont stop the tribal instinct for blood. How will that be appeased? Ancient Rome placated the populations instinct with Gladiator sports, how will the world gov placate this instinct? Through a kind of Roller ball sports perhaps?

If that does work who will they be able to find as the next foe, is there a next foe?
Aliens perhaps, the world versus Alien threat?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What we need is direct decentralized democracy, everyone can participate and your vote will matter, regionally,nationally or international, everyone should be able to live and work where they like without constraint as long as they respect the local rules because they will vary widely. No more politicians or privileged government bureaucrats, no more dictators cooperate or otherwise, products will have to pass tests to demonstrate their harmlessness to prevent further destruction of our environment, wild animals should have the same basic rights as humans and domestic animals need to be protected from abuse and cruelty.
If we can get that together we will flourish and evolve into a race that will be welcome in the rest of the universe..!
Peace and love to all

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes, you will learn we are doing it for you, you will start to realise soon. We are love, we are peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Autonomy, sovereignty, "national pride" == OUTDATED stone-age concepts.

Sort of ironic that the poster who is so against it posted a picture with someone throwing a Molotov cocktail. Kind of proves my point.

PS. National borders, borders in general, countries and nations even etc...don't "exist". Those are only "agreed upon" concepts with mostly conflict potential, no real benefits for mankind whatsoever. 99% of wars and violence is because of "made-up" diversion such as nationalities, races, ethnicity, political differences, "false national pride", hate, intolerance, "belonging to one tribe but not the other" etc. ...it's concepts which must be wiped off this planet.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have long thought this scenario would have huge benefits for the entire planet and particularly the preservation of humankind as a whole.. For it to work though, would require people with integrity,, which is something I have built grave doubts about... It is human nature to protect and provide for those close to us first and foremost... It would indeed take a figure more omnipotent than Jesus himself to unite a species as fractured and disenfranchised as we are now..!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7 Muse, you answered the question yourself. "What we need is a global form of government, where the power will not go to a single person. But where the power will be divided and every corner of the world will have an opinion". We have that already.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You say that knowing no government has ever gone more than a couple hundred years without becoming diabolically oppressive...I would almost prefer the volatility of a factioned planet to those odds. Another thing that seems to slip people's minds is that instead of a forced one world government, the idea of countries still keeping sovereignty yet AGREEING on these things is not that far-fetched. Though we are nowhere near there it is still possible considering the increasing unstoppable velocity of global connectivity and communication we are rapidly moving into.It might take a few wars to get there but it can and likely will eventually happen before one governmental structure imperializes by force every corner of Earth. It seems a tad free-er than "one world government", though in essence, they are one in the same.

Don't kid yourself into thinking either will be without massive flaws, we've been playing musical government chairs for millennia and it has never changed the fact that humans, no matter how you arrange them, are self-destructive and self-serving creatures by nature. No amount of government is ever going to change that...
edit on 28-12-2014 by humanityrising because: Per cherr

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
While I can see what the OP is saying here, humans as a race are just not mentally/rationally/ideologically/spiritually/emotionally mature enough to create the utopic borderless kum-bay-yah land that OP describes here. There is a whole host of problems that goes along with centralizing world power to a single entity.

One thing that always rubbed me the wrong way about this idea is I don't see it happening unless autonomy and individualism is eradicated. The paradigm shift would be focused on the collective and "doing your part for the whole", which sounds pretty cool and dandy on a surface level and isn't completely without merit, however the implications would be pretty dire. In order for this to work if we decided to go in this direction, humanity would have to become a 'hive mind' of sorts. Like a giant colony of ants. At which point, would would be the point? All the cool stuff that makes us human and unique would be lost.
However I will also argue that hyper-individualist anarchy without any regard for your fellow man is also a bad route to pursue.
It would be nice if humanity wasn't littered with the corrupt and greedy, but to pretend otherwise is a mistake. There will never be a perfect system. there will always be corruption and injustice and everything else that makes mankind imperfect. And it's to be expected, because we are imperfect.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Listen, the only reason people are so in conflict which each other is because of the people who want to create the NWO. If things are balanced out, things would be much calmer. Think about it, who were the ones who wanted to conquire the world in create a imperium. Not the white people per se. But the ones leading them. Everything from disinfo, to ISIS etc is send by them. Find your own peace and humanity. But do not say that it is the only solution, for people are bad in nature or something like that. They make us bad, because they are bad. They cannot rule the world, it would be disastirous.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
why i think putting micro chips in baby's with tracking system and what not in future is connected with conspiracy?
Where did you hear this? Let me see the link to this.
i don't i think it but IF THERE IS NO SIMILAR TO THIS ON INTERNET THEN CONSPIRACY PEOPLE DEEP PLANE THIS IN FUTURE PROBABLY.
then they can do what they want kill people with microchip cyanide control the world that they want right know where you are your body information destroy cells in body organs plant disease when they want imagine what advanced new technology in microchip can do you got the point and the chip will have good side right to plant it needs good excuse right and so on.
so what you're saying is this is happening or is going to happen in the future
future with mass production for all humans baby born new micro chip with needle put it no surgery stuff you grow and chip is ok and all your life is matrix simply saying and they can control war violence people everything piece in the world promises but what kind of peace i wonder i am so good i can direct movie.
maybe people will not know who knows like in first years put on people need to be put or not knowing put it there or similar who know but for mass population i think everyone will know and know is ''good thing''as THEY say so.
Why you don't think smartphones are similar to this for beginning like iphone knows your fingerprint they got it trough net right and hearing what you speak and GPS knowing where you are right and other toys smartphone use right two sides of the moon right black - white hot - cold female - male yin - yang beginning - end you get the point what kind of promises what kind of device you use everything is for purpose.
everybody likes smartphone like laptop becomes so fast only i have nokia slide old school why is that?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have been thinking the same thing. Problem is, most of us have been conditioned to not see further than your own country. Hence the reason why we have wars.

But we are a destructive, primitive race, and I still think we would still find reasons for hatred, violence etc etc

Money is the biggest evil in this world, and I like the idea of star trek where there is no money.

That's why I really want us to discover life in the universe, because that might bring us closer together.

What really annoys me is governments acting just like children in playschool. We are always trying to out do the other, be it the space race or whatever.

Imagine what we might accomplish if we worked together as a species and not a country.

Its silly and childish !

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join