It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things have been happening to me that I simply cannot explain.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am relatively new here, and try to keep an open-mind so I would appreciate if you all would do the same for me.

This has been going on for some time now, to the point where I can't just ignore it anymore. On December 5th one of my friends tragically committed suicide, and it was a shocking and devastating period for our community. Our school had those wristbands made in honor of him, and I wear mine everyday. Keep this in mind, it's important. This was a wake up call to me to grow up and get my head straight, and that's what I did.

This was when I first started noticing strange things happening to me at night, at first I dismissed it as my over-active imagination, but now I am just flat-out scared (and believe me, I don't want to come out and say I'm scared to sleep in my own room - but I am). My room is in the basement by the way, I don't know if that's significant but yeah. Also, my house is pretty old and supposedly Argon gas has been seeping through the basement floors for the past few years. Would this explain any of this?

This was my first experience: My brother and his fiancee had to move back home due to financial issues, and they and their six month old sleep in the family room downstairs. I had just gotten home from work and it was a little after midnight. I immediately went to bed (I slept on my couch this night), and while sleeping I was woken up, wide awake for no reason. I laid there for a moment, and began to get very paranoid and short of breath. The air in my room became very stagnant and it was actually hard for me to breathe. Keep in mind that the door to my room opens inward and not outward. I had an overwhelming feeling of fear, and at that time I didn't know if I was sleeping or awake. All I know, is that I didn't feel in my natural surrounding and I wanted to get it over with/get out of there. What happened next: I will never forget. My door slowly opened, and then slammed shut. And opened, and slammed shut. It continued to this maybe ten or so times. I tried to yell for my brother, but I couldn't talk. I tried to get up, but I couldn't move. I shut my eyes, and buried my face in my pillow until it stopped. It didn't last long, next thing I knew was that my brother was standing over me. Apparently, I had been thrashing and yelling in my sleep and he couldn't wake me up. I had a feeling overwhelm my body, and I felt like I was going to throw up so I prepared myself for it, but what I saw on the ground right next to me shocked me - the wristband dedicated to my friend. I put that thing in the same exact spot on my dresser when I'm not wearing it, and it's either there or I'm wearing it. I saw it, and I'll be honest I started to cry. My room didn't feel "stagnant" anymore, and I began to catch my breath and collect my thoughts. The rest of the night was normal.

After this happened, I didn't think much of it. Although it was scary, I didn't both telling anyone because it just seemed so ridiculous I figured no one would believe me. But, these things have not stopped.

My second experience: I had just gotten home from work again, again it was just after midnight. My brother was awake, and I talked to him upstairs for a little awhile and he brought up what had happened the other weekend. I didn't want to talk about it, because every time I even thought of it I would get that overwhelming sense of fear (I still get the chills when typing or talking about it). I went downstairs into my room, and walked in to what I can only explain as thick air. I walked out of my room, and instantly noticed how much "lighter" the air felt. It was refreshing, and this is what scared me. I asked my brother to go into my room, right away he asked me why it was so hot and "still" in there. I told him that this was how I felt, how my room felt that night when everything happened. He started upstairs and I was walking into my room when I thought my brother said something, so I said "What?" He also said "What?" at the same time, he thought I said something, I thought he said something. I was in bed, just laying there. I was so uncomfortable, it was so stagnant in my room, and my mind would no go to ease allowing me to fall asleep. I felt like I needed to move, like my skin was crawling, and was tossing and turning pretty bad. I turned over, and saw a pair of eyes literally right in front of face staring at me. I screamed, I jumped, and next thing I new was that a brilliant flashing of lights (almost like a strobe) lit my entire room up. My brother caught instances of these flashing lights, and walked in to find me sitting straight up in my bed sweating and white as a piece of paper. After talking to him, I found the wristband for my friend laying in the same spot by my couch. I saw it, and I felt my stomach drop. The stagnant air in my room suddenly was gone, and everything felt "normal." I fell asleep very shortly after that. My mother has also described this happening to her for years, being awoken to a pair of eyes staring intensely at her that are right in her face.

Keep in mind, I have just begun to experience these things. Why now?

My third experience: I do not want to use my cat as an eyewitness, for obvious reasons, but he acted in a way that I have never before seen in all thirteen years of having him. This was just last week on Friday, I had gotten off of at work at 10 and got home and was ready to eat. I walked into my room and that same stagnant air feeling was there, and honestly I knew that something was going to happen; I had a very bad vibe that day, the whole "if it rains it pours" feeling. I was already pretty upset so I literally said out loud, "Do whatever you want, I don't even care anymore," and sat there just thinking about what had happened that day. My cat came into my room, acting strange. Like really strange, he laid down in the middle of my floor and stared at my door, then would look around my room and then at me. Then back to the door. He started meowing pretty loud, and I did not want to deal with it so I picked him up to take him out of my room. He absolutely refused to be put down outside of my room, scratching/biting/clawing me if I tried - he has only bitten me a few times, and rightfully so. I gave up on this and sat him on my couch, his eyes were fixated on my door right away. He jumped down to the floor and gave this whining sound that I have never heard a cat make, and he started scratching at my door. I opened it up and he bolted upstairs, turned around at the top of the stairs, looked down at me and gave another whining sound. I closed my door and sat down. I ended up vomiting shortly thereafter, followed by body aches and fatigue. That night I didn't get very much sleep at all, and because of it spent the majority of my day Saturday sleeping.

I still feel exhausted because of this. I have gotten roughly two to three hours of sleep on an average night, and it's greatly affecting my schoolwork and performance at work. Both of my parents are close-minded Christians, and I don't want to bring this up because they well tell me to ask God to make it go away and leave it at that. I have no idea what's going on, but I've not only seen things I cannot explain but also felt them.

I have a lot of friends in real life, but they are not the people I want to talk to about this topic. I feel as if you guys on here are have a grasp on reality and are more grown-up, and will look at this with an open-mind to try and help me out.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Something is wrong.

You have your brother as witness to some of this and your mother has similar experiences.

Don't just let it slide.

In the "straight laced" Christian world there is something called spiritual warfare. Your parents and their minister can help.

The thing is, you have to be the warrior. You have to actively oppose and take the fight to whatever is oppressing you.

The bible puts it like this:

"So place yourselves under God's authority. Resist the devil, and he will run away from you." James 4:7 from the God's Word translation.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I am not christian...

BUT!!!

I have found when paralyzed or otherwise affected...

Calling out for jesus or god to help works for some reason. Jesus especially and I don't get it... It scares whatever it is really badly..

I read all you had to say, and I also want to say that the basement is the best place for this type of thing to happen. It can be especially bad if you are the only person who goes near your room.

my room was in the basement for awhile and I had terrible experiences down there. The heavy stagnant air thing I understand. Was your room also, HOT??

I may expand on this later if you like?
edit on 3/14/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
good luck. they can't do jack sh-t to you, besides scare you. it looks like this entity is feeding off your energy.

it scares you, then soaks up the vibe.

tell it to f-ck off and take it's bullsh-t with it.

God will help you, just the thought of God torments them. if every time they try their b.s. they are met with God instead of fear they'll bolt thru the door and not look back.

edit on 14-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
good luck. they can't do jack sh-t to you, besides scare you. it looks like this entity is feeding off your energy.

it scares you, then soaks up the vibe.

tell it to f-ck off and take it's bullsh-t with it.

edit on 14-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

These same entities feed off anger as well. Being angry is not a good idea...
Being calm and assertive is best..
I THINK..

you edited and now I want to say yes... God does torment them... It's really strange, to me, because I look at religion in a basic negative light, BUT these evil sh-ts are very afraid of jesus/god..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 3/14/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I am not christian...

BUT!!!

I have found when paralyzed or otherwise affected...

Calling out for jesus or god to help works for some reason. Jesus especially and I don't get it... It scares whatever it is really badly..

I read all you had to say, and I also want to say that the basement is the best place for this type of thing to happen. It can be especially bad if you are the only person who goes near your room.

my room was in the basement for awhile and I had terrible experiences down there. The heavy stagnant air thing I understand. Was your room also, HOT??

I may expand on this later if you like?

I will keep that in mind. When I couldn't yell out, I became so scared that I had no other choice to close my eyes and bury my head in my pillow. I'm seventeen; it makes me feel like I'm seven. I hate it, but the fear is real and if I must face my own arrogance and ask God for help... I will.

The heavy air, yes it gets very hot, stuffy, and all around still. That's the only way I can explain it, it is such an uncomfortable feeling and impossible to ignore. It keeps my wide awake laying in my bed just staring at my ceiling for hours.

I've told these entities to leave me alone, I've asked why are you doing this, and I've been peaceful in asking them to just please stop. Every time I acknowledge the entity, it becomes more prevalent.

I would also like to add that I have been having the strangest dreams of my life lately, some so vivid that I can remember them only exactly in the morning. I have a writing class in the morning, and we start off by writing in our journal. Tomorrow at school I'll bring my journal home and find the entries in which I describe these events and see if I wrote anything else down.

I appreciate all the replies guys.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Even if you think jesus it works...

Most of the time I couldn't move or talk either.

here is one experience in my basement room:

One time I was about to go to bed. I was laying there and decided to change which side I was laying on. I was half way through my turn when I hear "my name." (whisper) and the MY NAME!! I tried to move but I was stuck. And there were all these explosions going off in my head, along with a very loud vibrating hum. I kept struggling to get up, just to move or something. I couldn't go anywhere. Then I thought I had gotten out of it and was going towards my door, still weighing about 1000 pounds.

Well really I was still stuck on my bed, and I was projecting a tiny minute little piece of my consciousness. It was so weak that I kept warping back, and could hardly see. When I realized this I was in despair. I was panicked as heck. I waited a few seconds built up the idea in my head that I was going to use all my force in one moment and brake this weird state I was stuck in. This did not work.

Now I was projecting some part of me again. I could see myself still stuck on my bed, half way through my turn to get comfy. On my wall there was a movie playing. It had words that would repeat...

Those words said:

What game are they playing?
and who's playing it?

they kept appearing one then the other, and sped up till I could no longer see it.

Then I had no energy left and I was back in my body fully. I gave up, I gave in...

30 minutes later I was finally "let go"

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Even if you think jesus it works...

Most of the time I couldn't move or talk either.

Either way, I'm really relieved to know I'm not the only who gets "paralyzed" like that. Or, I will have a dream where I'm trying to run away from someone but I am going so slow, or I'm getting beat up and my punches don't hurt anybody.

What I can't wrap my mind around is to know that somewhere along the line my mind and/or body hadn't allowed to move or speak while being confronted by the most terrifying experience I've ever had.

Like someone else said; there's definitely something going on.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

this happened to me when I was 21-22 after coming home from the ARMY... So don't feel bad about being scared. haha

YOU never said what you think is happening...

Do you think it's your friend tring to say "Hi."
Or do you think it's something else??

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sounds like to me you may be experiencing sleep paralysis. That term may not sound like much but if you look into it people report all kinds of crazy experiences during. I myself used to get it when I was a teenager and used to have an overwhelming feeling something evil was in the room with me by my closet just out of eye sight. This is probably all that is happening to you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Your place needs an exorcism. Sounds like you have a haunted house. Jesus is not going to help you.
Moving will though.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

you have experience??

or do you just like to roll your eyes?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Obviously you have an evil spirit in the house and he is using the death of your friend to screw with you now because your loss brings negative energy and he is feeding off of it. When this happens again say this loudly, By the blood of Jesus Christ I rebuke thee!!

It will go away and leave you alone but you must believe in him when you say it, when it works I am sure you will.

That wont permanently stop the problem so talk to your mom and insist they bring someone in to bless or exorcise the house.

I was attacked once in my parents home, I was laying in bed watching TV when something very strong grabbed my arms and held them down while it felt like it was sitting on my chest, kind of like how you can sit on someones chest and hold their arms down with your legs. It was pushing me into the bed and when I was able to get those words out of my mouth it stopped instantly.

My parents believe in God but never went to church like I had and I think that is why it was able to come into the home and screw with me. I went around and blessed the house myself and nothing has ever happened in the house like that again, that I know of. I moved out not to long after that but always see my parents and they have never mentioned anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Sounds like to me you may be experiencing sleep paralysis. That term may not sound like much but if you look into it people report all kinds of crazy experiences during. I myself used to get it when I was a teenager and used to have an overwhelming feeling something evil was in the room with me by my closet just out of eye sight. This is probably all that is happening to you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No he is not, his mother had the same thing happen and his brother also witnessed it. Reading works.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I rolled my eyes that Jesus is going to save the day.

No he's not.

Stop giving the kid false hope.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You write very well in your expression.

There is an opening and I am thinking perhaps the link is the death of your friend. I don't know if this is because of something severed inside you as a result of that tragedy but it has been opened.

You need to close it with authority in HIM. No dark force has authority over your life once you truly realize who you are in HIM. Bind these forces and demand they leave. Plead the blood of Yeshuah over you and everything with your name written on it in HIS NAME.

There is a spiritual portal that through your friend was opened. Wisdom and understanding of the forces in this world is a good thing but you must learn your power and authority in HIM to understand the balance. It is HIS world and not theirs. You are HIS and therefore 'they' have no right in your life. "They" are trying to torment you and stear you in the wrong direction.

Know HIM and in HIM your true authority over all the forces of darkness!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I am not Christian... BUT JESUS freaking works...

I can't claim to know why. BUT it does.

You didn't answer the second question so i can assume you have not had experience??

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

this happened to me when I was 21-22 after coming home from the ARMY... So don't feel bad about being scared. haha

YOU never said what you think is happening...

Do you think it's your friend tring to say "Hi."
Or do you think it's something else??

My friend was a devout Christian, and only loved two things more than God; and that was his family and friends. I think that something bad, whether an entity or something worse, is trying to get to me. And my friend is there not letting it, and he wants me to know that he's looking over me.
When I saw the wristband for the second time, I knew right then and there that there was something happening that was truly remarkable.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Dustytoad

I rolled my eyes that Jesus is going to save the day.

No he's not.

Stop giving the kid false hope.

False hope isn't funny honey. Don't laugh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join