It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things have been happening to me that I simply cannot explain.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would consider the effects of the Argon Gas first and foremost or you may be the next entity haunting the basement

Health effects of argon

Routes of exposure: The substance can be absorbed into the body by inhalation.

Inhalation risk: On loss of containment this liquid evaporates very quickly causing supersaturation of the air with serious risk of suffocation when in confined areas.

Effects of exposure: Inhalation: Dizziness. Dullness. Headache. Suffocation. Skin: On contact with liquid: frostbite. Eyes: On contact with liquid: frostbite.

Inhalation: This gas is inert and is classified as a simple asphyxiant. Inhalation in excessive concentrations can result in dizziness, nausea, vomiting, loss of consciousness, and death. Death may result from errors in judgment, confusion, or loss of consciousness which prevent self-rescue. At low oxygen concentrations, unconsciousness and death may occur in seconds without warning.

The effect of simple asphyxiant gases is proportional to the extent to which they diminish the amount (partial pressure) of oxygen in the air that is breathed. The oxygen may be diminished to 75% of it's normal percentage in air before appreciable symptoms develop. This in turn requires the presence of a simple asphyxiant in a concentration of 33% in the mixture of air and gas. When the simple asphyxiant reaches a concentration of 50%, marked symptoms can be produced. A concentration of 75% is fatal in a matter of minutes.

Symptoms: The first symptoms produced by a simple asphyxiant are rapid respirations and air hunger. Mental alertness is diminished and muscular coordination is impaired. Later judgment becomes faulty and all sensations are depressed. Emotional instability often results and fatigue occurs rapidly. As the asphyxia progresses, there may be nausea and vomiting, prostration and loss of consciousness, and finally convulsions, deep coma and death.

Read more: www.lenntech.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

could it be this person that passed is trying to tell you something?like perhaps he didn't commit suicide?is that a possibility?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I´m going to tell you something a bit different. English is not my first language so bear with me.

I believe you are beginning to experience spiritual awakening, it´s well known that big emotional changes can trigger this, especially the departure of someone close. Could you elaborate on other strange things happening to you? Are all this bad? Try to remember the first ones. Are you experiencing synchronicity? You think of something and then it happens? When the phone rings you know who´s calling? Things like that. The vivid dreams you mention are one of the signs too. Are all this dreams bad or nightmares or are there nice dreams? Did you dream you were flying or levitating?

I think there´s no way of experiencing the things you describe without this being a case of awakening. Don´t worry, it´s not that rare, and it´s a process, and you have some choice in the matter. Please note that I´ve read your post very carefully and things like your cat acting strange and your brother noticing the light flashes doesn´t mean it´s not awakening. Please also don´t jump to conclusions, try not to obsess over the things that happen to you, and don´t be afraid.

IF it´s an entity what´s causing this things, you are perceiving it because of your awakening, it probably is attracted to you because of it, or could be that it was around way before and you are noticing now. Please note that “evil” entities, or whatever you want to call them, are extremely rare, way more rare than people usually think. There are other more common entities that are not “evil” but when first perceived they cause us that feeling because we don´t know what they are, it´s fear of the unknown.

Entities aside, it´s more likely that you are perceiving things inside you and “externalizing” them, this is very common, and most of the time it´s difficult to realize.

Whatever it is, I´ll recommend some things to you. The most important thing is not to be afraid and not to obsess over this events. It will not kill you, but you could go insane pretty fast, so try to keep a clear head about it and be positive. Clean your room, seriously, things tend to be attracted to dirty and disorganized places, and it´ll also have a psychological effect on you. Please take care of that argon leak as well. When going to sleep pray if you want and/or imagine a bubble of light surrounding you, it will protect you, this is a very common and simple technique but it´s extremely effective. Don´t think too much about the events and engage in “normal” activities as much as you can for a while, you can always go back if you wan´t. Try not to do things that alter your consciousness for a while, like too much alcohol or drugs. One last thing, you can try to breathe with your abdomen if you want, it has excellent results. Every morning and every night for 2 minutes lay down and calmly try to breathe with your abdomen instead of your chest. Do this for a week, the next one do it standing up, the next walking and the last one sitting down. You can also do it when you remember it, like in the bus or while waiting for something. At first it´s very difficult and you may feel like drowning, then it becomes really easy, then you breathe like that all the time, that´s the goal.

With a clear head you can decide if you want to go along this awakening or not, or postpone it, although I think that´s the worst choice, and all of them are a bit tough. Should you decide to postpone it or not allowing it, you forget every strange thing that happens, engage in “normal”, material and social activities and don´t think or talk about things you would´t discuss with average people, this includes entities, ghosts, ufos, paranormal, conspiracies, etc.

If you take the path to awakening start researching with a skeptic mind and try not to believe most things. Don´t be afraid and don´t jump to conclusions. Learn to trust and follow your intuition, it will lead you forward. Think about joining some esoteric group if you want, research it before hand. Contrary to popular belief joining a group tends to slow down and order the strange experiences, awakening alone tends to be faster but more dangerous, either way it´s a personal choice.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM me if you want.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Have you considered that maybe there was just a breeze blowing the door open and shut? Also while you were asleep is it possible that you perhaps accidentally just knocked the wristband off the stand next to your bed? I'm not trying to be critical here, but it sounds like you're deeply upset about what happened to your friend and it's manifesting in your dreams. Remember, there's always a rational explanation. If you can keep yourself in that frame of mind, you can prevent yourself from letting your imagination get you so worked up.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
all good advise in this thread
yes check the argon gas issue, in the same line check for high em fields generated by plumbing or elctrical work which is almost always concentrated in areas like basements...
try to change your room to another to see if these issues persist
definitely group up and make others in your life and your surroundings aware of what your experiencing, if your mother as you speak has had the same experiences you should find a sympathetic ear. never fear your emotions or expressing them, specially with people you are close to.

At first thought, i had imagined that your freind was helping you deal with this but another poster made me think twice on this when they mentioned trickery...really hard to say on that part but even hope is good placibo in some cases but DO NOT misplace it. Keep hope in your freind but do not assume that your freind is involved in this. Have there been any signs or incidents that have not been frightening, something involving an item or person that your freind might be familiar with, the likely hood that your freind is attached to an object that was created after his experience here seems unlikely to me....Is it possible that this bracelet is the portal for what you are experiencing?

It isnt that often it happens to me but i experience these types of events and i find myself recite a little peice that gives me solace.

for example, some years ago i was in an studio apartment, i woke up to the sound of my door opening and when i went to sit up and confront who was there i got about halfway up and then i couldnt move anymore and it seemed like i had almost fallen back to bed. As this happened i saw a shadow enter my room, it seemed to look at me and then walked into my bathroom where it disappeared, that was when i remebered my ward...
The source is light and life, from the source we all sprang, and to the source we will all return, then i demanded the shadow to return to the source.
As i spoke i had felt the weight lift from me and saw the shadow leave my bathroom and move much faster across my room and back out into the hallway, i rose to follow it and by the time i got completely out of bed the door slammed shut in front of me. i stood for a moment in awe and looked above me and thanked Jesus.
I know i wasnt sleeping becasue i never went back to sleep that night, i was so wound up and full of energy.
i moved from that apartment within days.

hope to hear maybe some of your writings on what happened to you and most of all hope everything turns out good for you and yours, keep us posted?

edit on 15-3-2012 by owtFsink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I've told these entities to leave me alone, I've asked why are you doing this, and I've been peaceful in asking them to just please stop. Every time I acknowledge the entity, it becomes more prevalent.

This is how I would interpret your situation..it's either one of two things imo.

1) Your friend did not commit suicide. He/she is trying to get your attention by showing you the wrist band on the floor. Maybe they are trying to tell you that some demonic or violent act either made them/lead/possessed them to commit suicide. Maybe your friend is showing you the crazy stuff they went though before the death.

2) Some dark entity has come into your home. Dark things only chase people who are mentally weak. You lost a friend, so obviously you are going through stress. What better time to try to do whatever it wants to you? I really do believe in this stuff. Energy cannot be created or destroyed. Good clean energy goes somewhere, and so does the bad.

You said you ask it to PLEASE leave you alone. Don't ask it for permission. Command for it to leave. Don't close your door. Move your furniture around. Burn some incense. And if your parents are hard core Christians, then they, of all people, should believe in that stuff. For hundreds of years, priests and rabbis have been called on to banish bad spirits...not ghost busters.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Are you ok? How are things going?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
My friend committed suicide. End of story, thank you. I have had my time to mourn, but I've also had my time to accept it, say my final goodbye, and live my life. The healing process is long, but I'm one-hundred and ten percent better now than I was three months ago.

SUPPOSEDLY Argon Gas been has seeping through the floor, we are having someone come to check it out on Monday. (thankfully)

Some guy said that I work unsociable hours and because of this I don't eat well - causing me not to sleep well? Please, take your bull# elsewhere and have some respect.

Please stop pushing religion on to me, thank you. I may or may not have the same beliefs are you, and it could be quite offensive.

I keep my room VERY clean, I mean before I go to school every morning I pick up everything and make it look good. I'm almost OCD with it to be honest. I do breathe with my abdomen and not my chest, I work out on a regular basis and try to keep myself healthy. Which is way I get so frustrated when I cannot get sleep.

I know about electromagnetic fields, I built the walls to my room out of drywall with my dad, there isn't much behind it.

I'll be honest, I've been in a bad mood today right since when I woke up. By the time I left my house for school I was already counting how many things had gone wrong, let's just say I was being a Negative Nancy today. Eighty degree weather and a school/house that has the heat on = one pissed off kid. Is there any connection to this:

Today in school, I was sitting in class, getting really frustrated with Trig, and I suddenly got an overwhelming feeling of unease/hot flashes. I mean, I was sitting in class, with my friends, and I felt that stagnant air, felt my self begin to sweat, and as hard as I tried to hide it, my friends knew that something was going on. (Keep in mind, I thought it was just because of how hot and sticky that class was) All I remember was getting incredibly hot, to the point to where it was so uncomfortable that I just got up out of class to go splash some water on my face. Today was around 80, so I figured since it was the first hot day in awhile I wasn't used to it - nothing more nothing less. A few minutes later one of my friends walked into the bathroom and asked if I was alright, he told me that right before I left class that my entire class watched an "orb" pass through my right shoulder. When I heard this my entire body got the chills, and I mean bad and for a good two or three minutes. I was trying to sleep earlier, but found myself staring at the ceiling and being suffocated by how stuffy my room is.

I feel as if I will be getting no sleep tonight.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Did you try not being afraid of the dark?

All of these things occur when you are alone. Sure your brother was downstairs and noticed something amiss. Sure your cat noticed something amiss. The thing they noticed, was you.

Your mind is an amazing thing. Some people even believe you can change your future with it. heh.

Do you really think a great mind cannot fool itself into believing radical environments?

It's all in your head.

If I were you, i'd experiment with it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm concerned with carbon monoxide (from bad heater/insufficient ventilation) in a basement room. Bad juju, don't mess with it. It can kill.

Can you get a CO monitor?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Hy ! You have 17 years old ? my advice : go to a doctor because this is a hormonal issue, you maybe are in a hormonal imbalance because of the difficulty you going through (with your friend) , the symptoms + age look like this is the problem, please don`t ask advice from people who don`t know what they are talking about .
First step go to a family doctor or what your medical system there.
And when you exhaust all this ways then go to a psychologist and then to apsychiatrist(last case)
Wish you best .

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
hello, i am sorry for the loss of your friend, losing someone to suicide is the worst because you feel like you should have done something. the reality is if you could of you would of. second stop wearing the wristband this is not how to remember someone all that says to me is that everyone is constantly reminded he killed himself not a remeberence of his life. the cat is a good thing he will know when it's good and bad. i live in a house built in 1886 and i'll say this my cat every now and again will hiss at what apparently is thin air but i'm pretty sure he's hissing at something. alternatively you could change rooms and see if that has any effect. i hope you find peace soon buddy.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sabalsis1972

but his brother witnessed parts of it? although you give sound advice don't dismiss the rest of the thread because we are not acredited experts, if he wanted a professional opinion he would of got one rather than post on above top secret.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

Please stop pushing religion on to me, thank you. I may or may not have the same beliefs are you, and it could be quite offensive.

Had to ask about the EMF cuz it hadnt been brought up yet, as for me, my intent was not to push any beleif upon you but to relay an experience i had and how i resolved it.
You came to a public forum and stated you were having issues with a "ghost" not sure what else that would imply other than a religious/spiritual occurance. people took thier time to try and help you (because people really do care) and then you say that we offend you. there is more conflict within you than you know.
To these "entities" the name is a weapon, they DO fear it, or at least respect it, even if you dont beleive, they do, but enough of that i suppose...

it is possible i am wrong but i also dont beleive you are not over your freinds death, you need to be more honest with yourself and those around you.

MORE importantly, you need to find a way of releasing this anger and frustration in you, when you talk of other poeple seeing orbs around you in school, this thing is drawing power from you like a leach and until you resolve it these feelings will only grow, if i had to guess i would say that some of the emotions you are feeling are either imposed by this thing or are in fact its own emotions.

By all means take my advice with a grain of salt, i hope in time you will find your own means of dealing with this, especially if you talk to the people around you about it. The sooner you do i think the better, wether with a phychologist or your family or even people here, ANYONE who is willing to help you should at very least be given concideration.
you know yourself better than anyone, and you know the truth, and you if all you have said here is truth than you know that this thing is using your own emotions to control you, and to effect your thoughts to try and weaken you further.
With that said let me ask you this?
say you go to a phychologist, or you turn to your family, or have some work done on your basement, and this persists, what course of action would you take then?

EDIT : Look all im gettin at is that you asked us to be opened becasue you were, phychologist are expensive and time consuming, speaking one name is free and fast and the results will be immediate, either it will help or it wont.
edit on 16-3-2012 by owtFsink because: to add

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
wow sounds really scary i will echo the other comments made, jesus will help you, next time you get the horrible feeling that something bad is going to happen,use the name of jesus and command whatever is in that room to go. it will help, maybe place a cross in the room as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I´m really sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention.

I bet there´s one or two in your class that saw something other than an “orb” and they feel weird to say it out loud in public.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It has been a while since you posted in this in thread, i hope you didnt abandon it due to the content that made you uncomfortable.
I was wondering if there have been any changes in the situation or if these types of events are still occuring?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Forget about the argon, you're having what sound like panic attacks and sleep disorders. There's something, or a range of things, troubling you and they're manifesting themselves in these ways. You're not lost or going crazy or terrible or being poisoned by argon. I can't tell you what to do, because i'm not you, but i feel like you have more of an emotional problem than a mystical or physical one.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I believe you! You are not alone! My first question is about this Argon Gas Something? What is that and how is it used? Do you have windows in youre bedroom? Air the room out..OK and find out how to get rid of this gas leak problem. Second- Buy a Male Dog large in size..just go to the animal shelter and find one..go with youre instinct and you will find the right dog. Please let the Dog run freely! The Dog will protect you from things you cannot see!

You have problems with either a ghost or Aliens..the Dog will help with either of these issues! To ward off any evil in the area...Buy some SAGE and Salt and put these under youre bed...Put Salt in the doorway of youre room and in the window sills...attempt to air the room out as much as possible.

Buy some Claritin D and take one a day. This will take care of youre airway problem..If what is attacking you is Alien..they love to attempt to affect the airway..and you will either get slurred speech or be un-able to talk..If you ever feel like you have been drugged after one of the attacks..drink lots of milk or eat TUMS this will dilute the problem..

Are you Telepathic? Are you hearing other humans talking in youre head? This is like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off...If this is happening..this is Alien..and the way to get through this is to stay in a daily routine and get plenty of sleep..and just ignore what you are hearing..

I am sorry to hear about youre friend! Did youre friend ever mention any of this happening to them..or did they say anything about hearing other humans talking to them..Telepathic?

I am going back to re-read youre post! I wish you Happiness and try and think Positive no matter what! You are not alone and I have been through the same issues. I hope the advise that I have given you will help!

Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You are not alone! Things are happening all over the World and people are afraid to talk about it..Dont be afraid to talk! Problems cannot be re-solved unless people talk to each other! Stay Strong and I am here for you if you need me. You are not showing on-line..I will check back tommorw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join