It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things have been happening to me that I simply cannot explain.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by RomeByFire

this happened to me when I was 21-22 after coming home from the ARMY... So don't feel bad about being scared. haha

YOU never said what you think is happening...

Do you think it's your friend tring to say "Hi."
Or do you think it's something else??
edit on 3/14/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

My friend was a devout Christian, and only loved two things more than God; and that was his family and friends. I think that something bad, whether an entity or something worse, is trying to get to me. And my friend is there not letting it, and he wants me to know that he's looking over me.
When I saw the wristband for the second time, I knew right then and there that there was something happening that was truly remarkable.

ok so both. I have to say that starting this topic was a very good start. These things have to isolate you, and the fact of the wrist band being misplaced means you were not completely isolated. It would be better if you could tell mom and dad though. This won't last long. Keep your even keel. Ignore what you can, and ignore the rest haha.

I am glad that you shared this with us.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I agree with this poster. I have had similar experiences, and although they are terrifying, you have the authority to resist these forces. Look into spiritual warfare.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Experience #1 - False Awakening is the term.

I've had dreams where I woke up in the dream, told my dream to somebody and then proceeded to have several more layers of the dream within the dream ... but, one time I had something very different and found it was called a False Awakening.

I woke up because of a home invasion (single burglar or break and enter) and I dealt with the problem. THEN, I woke up and was still in the dream ... still dealing with the intruder. It's like being stuck in a dream; but, different. Extremely realistic. You see, hear, smell everything in detail.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I wonder why people come in here, read parts of it then say hey its sleep paralysis when reading lets you know others have experienced parts of the situation.

Seriously, you need help. You are vulnerable right now with your friends death. It feels this and feeds off of it. You should try to ignore it, do not communicate with it. Start talking to Jesus either in your head or out loud - do this before you feel its presence like right now. Talk to him like a friend and ask for him to visit and to help, protect and guidance. After that do what someone else mentioned and get the house blessed or exorcised. If you don't feel like speaking to your parents talk to the pastor, if he is a man of God, he will be concerned and help.

Also these types of things are forbidden to do anything besides scare you, they will try to muddle your mind so that they get what they want.

I have prayed for you my brother, may you be in peace.
edit on 15-3-2012 by calnorak because: changed harm to scare

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Sounds like to me you may be experiencing sleep paralysis. That term may not sound like much but if you look into it people report all kinds of crazy experiences during. I myself used to get it when I was a teenager and used to have an overwhelming feeling something evil was in the room with me by my closet just out of eye sight. This is probably all that is happening to you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No he is not, his mother had the same thing happen and his brother also witnessed it. Reading works.

No his brother experienced how stagnant the air in the room was which is probably due to its location. Anyways, sleep paralysis could have been experienced by his mother as well, as i've said people who experience it report the same basic set of experiences. And there is also the possibility that his mother told him that story before he actually experienced it so his brain created the same thing. Seeing eyes isnt really all that hard for the brain to make up. Not being able to talk or yell, is a big indicator of sleep paralysis. Look into it. Thanks.
edit on 15-3-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I wonder why people come in here, read parts of it then say hey its sleep paralysis when reading lets you know others have experienced parts of the situation.

Seriously, you need help. You are vulnerable right now with your friends death. It feels this and feeds off of it. You should try to ignore it, do not communicate with it. Start talking to Jesus either in your head or out loud - do this before you feel its presence like right now. Talk to him like a friend and ask for him to visit and to help, protect and guidance. After that do what someone else mentioned and get the house blessed or exorcised. If you don't feel like speaking to your parents talk to the pastor, if he is a man of God, he will be concerned and help.

Also these types of things are forbidden to do anything besides harm you, they will try to muddle your mind so that they get what they want.

I have prayed for you my brother, may you be in peace.

yes yes yes. Exactly. perfect post.

Cowgirl is right too.
edit on 3/15/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

No his brother experienced how stagnant the air in the room was which is probably due to its location. Anyways, sleep paralysis could have been experienced by his mother as well, as i've said people who experience it report the same basic set of experiences. And there is also the possibility that his mother told him that story before he actually experienced it so his brain created the same thing. Seeing eyes isnt really all that hard for the brain to make up. Not being able to talk or yell, is a big indicator of sleep paralysis. Look into it. Thanks.
edit on 15-3-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

no no no... ok.

I have had sleep paralysis myself. Still do. The times I had Sleep paralysis I never had any evil thing there. Most of the time I was sleeping and my girlfriend got home, and tried not to wake me. I would end up paralyzed and staring at her trying to talk, but could not...

the other "stuff" is not sp(sleep paralysis). I know both experience quite well. The way the OP was talking I could tell it was not SP(sleep paralysis). Physical items do NOT move in sp...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I believe that your presence in your room of thick hot stagnant air and your fatigue along with it is due to at least one evil spirit, very likely it is trying to attack and destroy you where you matter, your mind(logic/rationale), your heart(subconscious/spirit), and your body(chest/five senses). I really think that you should start researching and equipping yourself with knowledge regarding the spiritual realm, as it is, apparently affecting you more notably than before. Also, and this is important, that if you ever feel the need, you ought to get a bible and start reading it. I would suggest starting from the beginning, and it helps to try to understand what the events were like for those you may come to read about should you ever find yourself with a bible in your hand. I have a friend who is going through spiritual warfare, but I can not say that she will pull through because she mistakenly thinks that she is supposed to be loving towards these entities ruining her life. I have another friend, she is older, and she was actually posessed at a point in her life, she learned not to be afraid of these things and to actively go against them in the name of Jesus.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I dont claim to be an expert on this but i have researched it a lot. And believe me i do not want to scare you i want to help. you said that when you acknowledge it it becomes more prevalent. Don't do it. Asking it to do something or giving it permission will allow it to cross over (i know it sounds a little crazy). and from what it sounds like this thing isn't to friendly. ignoring it might help but i have a feeling this thing has a lot of time on it's hands and will wait. and just brushing it off as something medical might make it even more mad. PRAYER WORKS. though the thought of jesus and god and holiness confuses a lot of people for some reason it works against evil entities.

Message me if you have more questions i really do want to help

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I am not christian...

BUT!!!

I have found when paralyzed or otherwise affected...

Calling out for jesus or god to help works for some reason. Jesus especially and I don't get it... It scares whatever it is really badly..

If you've called out to Jesus then you believe. If you believe in Jesus then you are a Christian. Don't confuse "Christianity" with "religion", you can be a Christian without being religious and there's nothing wrong with that ( I would even argue that there's everything RIGHT with that). "Christianity" has become a bad word thanks to the evils that mainstream religion has heaped upon us for thousands of years.

OP, I agree with RomeByFire that you are likely experiencing a demonic presence. The bracelet with your deceased friend's name on it is just the demon's idea of a sick joke. Demons will try to do anything to get you to open the door, they'll pretend to be a deceased friend, loved one or family member just long enough to get you to open up to them. That's when the bad stuff really starts. Slam the door in their face, shout to them that you demand they leave you alone in Christ's name. Whatever you do, do not give in or invite them in. People who have done such have always lived to regret it, and the stories I've read rival anything Steven King could come up with.

edit on 15-3-2012 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
tell your friend that he has passed away and tell him to move on.If that doesn't work. you are dealing with something else..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

There are a lot of people out there that refuse to acknowledge there's a spiritual world, because to do so would cause the foundations of their constructed reality to collapse out from under them. It's a lot easier to explain everything away as "dreams", "sleep paralysis", "too much pizza" or whatever then it is to recognize that there are things going on that we can't control or even understand. I think at some level we all recognize the spiritual realm whether we outwardly admit to it or not though. I also think it's dangerous not to admit to it at least to oneself, because if you don't then you become that much more susceptible to demonic interference. We all can sense an evil presence, but some are more attuned to it than others. I've had two very distinct experiences myself, and before the first one I was very skeptical of such things. But when it happens, you know it. You know it in your bones, to the very core of your being. And it is frightening beyond words.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

they well tell me to ask God to make it go away and leave it at that

maybe you should listen to them

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yes,calling on the Lord Jesus works.I did it during a paralysis where i could'nt move or even SEE,i was in pitch-black(unnatural)darkness.In the lamplit room where i was,on my bed,in a modern apartment.Then it felt like i was being pulled through the air,and i screamed for Lord Jesus to help me.I do believe this was an internal call for help,not an actual scream.And IMMEDIATELY i was back on my bed,and i could move and see again+things were back to normal..You may want to try that,calling Jesus to help.I was hardly ever a pious Christian,in fact at the time this happened,i was what a lot of folks would call rather sinful,though not in an evil way.Still,Jesus rescued me instantly.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wow
Never had any experience like that but is sounds like a demonic spirit to me.
When you get that feeling again, say aloud, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ" Say it over and over if you have to.
It always works for me when I feel like the devil is coming against me. He hates to hear those words.

A scripture I always remember is and recite to myself is :
Psalm 27:1
It says:
"The Lord is my Light and Salvation, whom shall I fear?"

and the answer is: No one! especially not the devil.

I agree with the first reply to your post: Don't let it slide!

TXML

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Also,i grew up in a house infested by evil spirits,but the people who adopted me did not deal with it,they just lived with it. I know the feeling of "thick air" and the feeling that something evil is right by your side.Jesus protected me then,or my guardian angels anyway,cus when i was young,i did'nt ask for help-i equated Jesus with the Old Testament God then,a wrathful uncaring entity who would smite you as soon as look at you.So i just got used to the evil all around me,and kept ignoring it as best i could.But i was wrong,i was taught wrong,by misled people.Jesus is wonderful and kind.And He will surely help you.It does sound like your house needs an exorcism.I realy hope things turn for the better,for you and your family.Its not good for the psyche,to have to live with evil or even just negative entities.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Why has no one address the issue of gas as initially mentioned in the OP? Many type of noxious gases can have psychological effects on a person, as for Argon I cannot exactly speak to its effects. However, I do know other gases such a sulfur and carbon monoxide, and even carbon dioxide can induce apparent strange occurrences.

supposedly Argon gas has been seeping through the basement floors for the past few years.

I am not saying this is the case, however I would take a serious look into if you are being exposed to some kind of gas leak, that is causing your vomiting, paralysis and visual manifestations…..

Edit : From Typical Material Safety Data SHeet

HEALTH EFFECTS OR RISKS FROM EXPOSURE: Over-exposure to this gas mixture may cause the following health effects: Over-exposure to this gas mixture may cause the following health effects:
ACUTE: The most significant hazard associated with this gas mixture is inhalation of oxygen-deficient atmospheres. Symptoms of oxygen deficiency include ringing in ears, headaches, shortness of breath, wheezing, dizziness, indigestion, and nausea. At high concentrations, unconsciousness or death may occur.

Take care of your health!

edit on 15-3-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by MDDoxs because: Problem putting quote in

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I really appreciate all the replies, suddenly I don't feel so alone on this.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Dude, Ahem would you be prepared to take a little sound advice ?

If so do yourself a favour and quit feeding the xtians, I'm sure many are well meaning but at the end of the day when your that deluded reason and logic go out the window.

By all means when all else fails wear a magik cross invite your local witch doctor around or hang garlic over the door but for goodness sake think first, and I would suggest you do that away from the room that is causing the problem and after a good night sleep elsewhere.

You mentioned "argon gas" seeping into the house, if this is the case then you are breathing it while you sleep god know what effect it can have on you long term but for goodness sake take a tip from the cat and stay out of the room until you've solved the problem.

Canaries were taken down mines for good reason my friend, their little lungs (not unlike your cats') were more suseptable to gsious poisoning and would drop dead at the whiff of it.
No the miners didn't pray to jesus or try to exorcise the mine demon, they got the hell out of there.

You've lost a friend, you not only go to school but work unsocial hours on top of that and probably don't eat correctly because of it. This alone is alone would be enough to cause sleep problems but coupled with the risk of gas of any form seeping into your room you really need to take stock and do so rationally.

I can understand why you don't mention it to your parents, I mean just look at the responses you've had from the god squad here but maybe if you put it to them in more grounded way leaving out the supernatural just for the time being perhaps they will be willing to check out this gas thing.

Hope you resolve your problem pretty soon dude please go the scientific route first , if jesus were real and compassionate he wouldn't have created demons to torment you to begin with.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Ah, thank god I'm not the only rational person on here tonight, phew I thought ATS had really been compltely overtaken by the imaginary man in the sky crew for I minute. I may now sleep a little more easier myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join