It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by NeoVain

Bam, and there we have it,

At least now i know how to get lots of flags on ATS

Goodnight.

It's not as if the OP meant it, I doubt he/she thought they'd get over 160 flags and over 600 responses + hottest topic in under 24 hours. It's almost as if there's a campaign going on to discredit not only the thread and what's in it but also the poster too.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolf2420
Why do the aliens want to attack us?

Sara Pallin, Carrot Top, Celine Dion etc etc

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Should there be a stargate opening from the sun (the idea I do not discredit), wouldn't all the UFOs, rather than being scattered about the sun, be moving in pattern together for the sheer practicality of it?

Am I watching the video wrong? The UFOs in question are the dots around the sun, no?

Though, I have never built a stargate myself. Maybe the triangle area is just the portal and then the physical objects move to random but nearby points in space as they exit? Hm. I'd say just video artifacts because there was flare activity at that time, but ya never know

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So if aliens are invading next month in indestructible Sausage Star Ships should we expect Aunt Jemima flying saucers made of pancakes ? What time of day will this occur? Should i roast up a pot of java? Is bacon in the equation?

Why are Aliens scheduling breakfast with youtubers a month in advance?

Im hungry

edit on 15-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

some people have to be shot in the head before they believe in bullets

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbyraw
reply to post by NeoVain

some people have to be shot in the head before they believe in bullets

And some people believe they've been shot in the head when really it's just the bite of a mosquito.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Interesting thoughts Kat. If they are aliens and alien ships who's to say that they are coming to earth. Hell they could be going anywhere maybe there is a big space party going on? Kinda bummed I wasnt invited.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Jeah it´s all a joke.

Yet the realisation that this is a formula for flags is a thought that must have come up in OP´s brain in order for him to joke about it in a response to someone disliking his thread for its content.

OP gets what is coming to him, he has been attacking the character and ignoring the content of factual posters throughout the thread and has been spreading false information.

This is not a conspiracy against OP and his thread.

This is a fight against ignorance, and false information.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Interesting...I for one will welcome our alien overlords, extend my hand in friendship and offer my services as their herald, leading them to the remaining pockets of resistance and then I shall scurry behind them scavenging the scraps left over! Just kidding, I meant to say...oh no, what shall we do? (Please include detailed plans on what you'll be doing including locations, names, etc. Thanks in advance!) *wrings hands while chuckling in an evil fashion*

link   
reply to post by Jace26

The Taliban and Al-Qaeda are Aliens, maybe He's misinterpreting the telepathic signal. It's not Siria....it's Syria they are coming from. It's not the sun they are coming from, it's they are coming soon.
Translating sucks

link   
reply to post by NeoVain

who cares about flags, im new, are they important? are people on here really douch-bags like that? go on facebook if you want to be a moron
edit on 15-3-2012 by robbyraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

you the mosquito?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow! Evidence of an alien invasion that hasn't happened yet... That's a new one.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardoOk, I thought you said I fabricated mine. You didn´t get that either, just like the rest of your post is born out of confusion.

Whatever makes you feel good tonight my friend. It was never anything personal.

I´ll have to draw the line here cause this is totally useless off topic, byeeee.

Oh ok, now it has become that. "whateva". Hey, we should all be off to bigger and better things here at ATS. Just for the record though, I never was trying to be a jerk, because I have enjoyed alot of your posts here. Hope to talk again my friend. Nothing personal. Have a good one. ~SheopleNation
edit on 16-3-2012 by SheopleNation because: Typo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seudonymous

if you had my crazy family you'd be hopeing for an alien invasion so bad you'll take what you can get too!! but seriously they're out there..waiting to probe you.. in the butt. i believe this is real. i also believe i need a brake from this site for a bit. beam me up grandpa

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
THat looks like a heil Hitler salute!

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by nightbringr

Don't believe I can see anything resembling spacecraft in the second video however.

Oh really? what about 3:18

How obvious can they be before some people "see it" ?

Is this even a 'real' artifact?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No......Its not an alien invasion....cant you see that this stuff is gettin all over the media and everything is about mayans and aliens... thats cause our government is preparing us for the day where they fake all this # using the H.A.A.R.P to make natural disasters like they are doing now and then they will use the H.A.A.R.P to create images in the sky mimicking the Aurora Borealis of aliens or even temples..... then they will use the telepathy machines we have created to put it into our minds that their here.... so then they can link all the religions into one! Thus forming satans plans!!!! for the end of the world which then they will try to reduce 90 percent of the worlds population!!!! we are all doomed satan runs everything the all seeing eye is everywhere even ACDC has payed his dues to satan and is playing in a rockin roll band!............... notice as how it goes from believable to complete crap......
thats cause no one knows and i have found 50 things that all contradict each other so i choose to stop everything and just sit back..... even though i come back sometimes cause this stuff is intriguing

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

You see Balack O'bastard's ears? He is obviously a manchurian/vulcan candidate! 2nd line same as the 2nd and 3rd haha

P.S. And no, I aam not racist, just seriously don't like that ?guy? He just seemed to fall out of the sky and splat all over N. Amerigo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

You humans will see why the triangle fly’s on the back of the dollar bill...you will also see why the pyramids were built.

edit on 16-3-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I alwys thought the pyramids were either power transmitters or docks. Anyone elses thoughts on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join