It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by openmind8

Originally posted by DARREN1976

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by trig_grl
Just throwing in my 2 cents but...
Somehow it seem's gold will be playing a part in all of this.

Apparently they've been mining our Gold for years and years and the Gov know it. Also if the Government or the secret gov are reptilians and they know the games up with the public re loss of control well these are perhaps the badies coming or the goodies coming to put an end to it all and help us.

Hang me if someone's already mentioned this, but it's been mentioned before that there would be no real reason for them to come to Earth to look for gold, and risk combat with Earth forces/ exposure etcetera, as apparently gold is formed when a star ends it's life and scatters debris every which way but when, and that the gold content of Earth came here in the form of meteorites and asteroids hitting the Earth over the millenia, at incredible speeds, causing a melting pot with rock, earth and such likes, and that it would be a lot easier for them to mine and extract gold from said meteorites and asteroids which would give them a lot better gold above effort ratio, mining something up to 12 miles long in space rather than digging around the Earth, hit and miss, looking for veins of buried gold and risking getting noticed and attacked while doing it, what would you prefer in their shoes, digging around the Earth on the offchance of being attacked by Earth forces on the premise of maybe finding a good gold source or catching a meteorite from anything up to 12 miles long on average and getting better quantities, and unaduterated quality of gold, without the headache of confontation? I know which I would prefer, but hey, maybe they like confrontation, who knows....

Excellent thread by the way OP, S+F!

edit on 15-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

I don't know the whole story, but worth researching is that the story tells of Mayans being visited by ancient aliens, and they were given gold. They then left and said they would return for more, so time had past, many generations and the story was passed down generation to generation that the gods (aliens) would return and they would then give them their gold that had been collected/mined. Someone did return, but not an alien.. a crusaders/soldiers in silver armor which they thought was their god(s), so they gave them the gold, and after a while they found out they were not god(s) and were then killed by the crusaders/soldier which eventually wiped them out. Not sure if the Aliens returned in the story, but I'm sure they'd be peeved.

edit: thinking about it may have been the Aztecs, never mind.. I very much doubt the hole in the sun is a wormhole or we would have seen them already.

edit on 15-3-2012 by openmind8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by openmind8 because: (no reason given)

Yes thats right, the Conquistadors, Cortez I believe, was it Quatzlcoatl they thought he was?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

I never said you didnt provide the evidence,

You didn´t imply it here?

if you dont agree with it fine, 2 ways to deal with it, dont read it or provide evidence to the contrary,

We both know ya did.

I just stated ways you could deal with it without bashing the op, being ignorant and accusing him of false statements, like i said, it is skunkworks after all,

I merely pointed out the errors in his statement and proved them wrong, wich was done before. It was in skunkworks when you arrived. It wasn´t before, you are late. You are annoying. And what does it matter, does Skunkworks make it ok to spread false info?

but if you want to start splitting hairs and bashing me for not reading stuff properly and getting sarcastic then fine, we can do that, oh and by the way, you do know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit dont you?

I wasn´t even talking to you. You found it nessecary to interfere and ya didn´t know what was going on. Off course I´m gonna point out your mistakes if you attack me when you have no reason.

BTW, when you say fine you are being sarcastic, lowrider.

You got nothing on me, just whining, yet another useless post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Because the story made mainstream news and these guys see the hype it creates on the internet.

It´s little trouble for them to do a short explanation video on their own initiative to shed some light on the case?

I don´t trust NASA as a whole, but this seems pretty straightforward.

Well if i was them I would find the hype entertaining and somewhat amusing. Emailing links to my coworkers for a good laugh. I seen JLP remove images of the sun before with anomalies in the photos first hand. I pressed them with questions in various emails and was ignored. This was in 2010 as i recall. Then this happened to others as well with the same results. Not even a brief explanation was given. They sure must have been busy, but not now. They have enough down time apparently

Yeah they care

@NASA U MAD?
edit on 15-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by camus154

Still, do you really find that explanation more plausible that an alien spaceship "refilling gas"? Guess you forgot about Occams Razor: "The easiest explanation is often the right one"

And in this case, an alien ship sure is more plausble than a hoovering sausage in a completely round shape existing statically and blasting off from the "corona" which itself no scientist have even successfully explained how it can exist yet! There is no way in science currently to explain how the corona can exist. Yet it exists.
edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

This says it all. You think a refueling spaceship is more logical than a physical process that is described in layman terms. You think the word sausage ruins its credibility, but for you the word spaceship refers to completely logical reasoning.

In space, a Spaceship sure as hell is alot more likely than a belief in a sausage in a unexplainable corona.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I had no idea the sun was one gigantic bug zapper...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Does this allay some of your concerns?

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well the one good thing I can say about this thread is that it found its way to the proper forum.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Kindergarten logic.....as expected.

A spaceship is a spaceship, the sausage is an obvious analogy for the shape of a part of the described physical process.

A physical process based on known documented processes of the sun.

But I guess you can´t discern between those things.

I´m not saying these guys are right, but to argue that the spaceship is more logical is just embarrassing

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by camus154

Still, do you really find that explanation more plausible that an alien spaceship "refilling gas"? Guess you forgot about Occams Razor: "The easiest explanation is often the right one"

And in this case, an alien ship sure is more plausble than a hoovering sausage in a completely round shape existing statically and blasting off from the "corona" which itself no scientist have even successfully explained how it can exist yet! There is no way in science currently to explain how the corona can exist. Yet it exists.
edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

This says it all. You think a refueling spaceship is more logical than a physical process that is described in layman terms. You think the word sausage ruins its credibility, but for you the word spaceship refers to completely logical reasoning.

In space, a Spaceship sure as hell is alot more likely than a belief in a sausage in a unexplainable corona.

Why cant it be both?

Its a spaceship made of sausage

edit on 15-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Epic!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks for listing that book in your response, i read it today "The Alien Interview" was a good read, some of it makes a lot of sense, especially whats happing right now.

Thanks, had forgot all about that post and it's been a huge help going back to it. Have also made a thread on it here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also looking forward to reading the book now.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Lol, did you do a google search for sausage spaceship, or did you already know of the existance of this pic by some perfectly mundane reason?

Or is your fridge empty now?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Come 2013, collectively, most of you will sit down to a big crow dinner, with all the fixins.
LASCO, Stereo A, B, the entire SOHO imaging system is narrowly designed around analyzing and predicting CME's, the solar wind, and how it propagates. It is FULL of visual artifacts that the designers understand and ignore for the most part because they are not part of the usable data and occur because the system was not designed to provide this kind of visual imagery and are understandably ancillary to the real data being processed .

SOHO has always show giant dark shapes on the surface of the sun (cooler areas). So if some of them turn out to be the shape of a triangle..... BFD. We have seen circles, boxes, letters, and even spirals.

Read the data for it's science, not for the artifacts it must produce to get the data that is being sought after.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This has already happened. It was Mars that got destroyed. We are protected by aliens.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My apologies but i still cannot understand one main thing here:
If all this is true, spaceships around the sun, all the stuff rest, etc, etc, why the title says "NEXT MONTH", and why cant it be "NEXT WEEK", "Next Year", "Next Easter", "Next Summer Beach Season" for instance...???
Have the Aliens filled any FlightPlan already with requested landing slots and accurate ETA's and Timings or Schedules? Tanx.
edit on 15-3-2012 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by AngelsDecay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I am not buying the spaceship theory as well. However, When you witness the circus side show approach that some of these debunker yes men robots take, it's very easy to come to the conclusion that you're wasting your time discussing these kinds of issues with jokster clowns who probably have never taken anything serious other than how much their Starbucks vente latte went up in price recently do to rising gas prices. Why bother is all I am saying. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

So you don´t agree with his spaceship theory yet you feel that the ones that are also not agreeing with it it are not worth talking to and a waste of time?

What kind of logic is that? Is he not wasting his, and other´s time by arguing a theory you yourself don´t believe in?

Weird.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble buddy but thats what you call regular solar activity, those fun little dots flying away in all directions are known as charged particles. Thus, my curiosity is this 1. What are you smoking? and 2. Where can I get some?
Now, if the triangle was easily visible and thousands of objects came flying continiously from a concentrated area then perhaps it would be a different story. I watched the entire video and saw nothing unusual, a few extra flares and some wind but other than that, nothing. I mean no offense but you'll need some undeniable evidence that clearly shows something alarming. As far as I can tell (even at 3:18) no aliens will invade next month. Besides, how can aliens invade something that doesn't exist, the world ended last may, remember?
Nonetheless good thread, peace my friend.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What if the ufo's flying around the sun right now are actually healing it? Sort of "fixing" it as it nears alignment with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy? Maybe they just want to make sure that all the energies are in working order?

Or... the aliens around the sun are just waiting for a more badass alien species that's supposed to come and destroy the planet... And they're preparing to do battle with them and protect the Earth... whoa.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

What if the ufo's flying around the sun right now are actually healing it? Sort of "fixing" it as it nears alignment with the center of the Milky Way Galaxy?

I didn´t know it was broke.

What happened?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join