It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Guys I think I know what the op is talking about

edit on 15-3-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

Oh dear ones , there is no need for fear the ancient ones provided me with an Atlas ready for deployment !

I guess everyone is on the edge in a way, I hope all of you find a way to relax !

link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Guns are not going to do us any good. The best hope that we have are the Native American Indian Tribes to come together and call upon the powers of the Earth to run the beings back where they came from. Once they arrive on this planet with their ships, we will not be able to fight them. We may be able to stop them before they enter our planet with Starwars Defense already in space. Some of these ships can appear invisible and hide in the Clouds. They have the ability to use a simple cell phone tower as a weapon of mass destruction. Check out Wikileaks UFO Footage banned from public eye on youtube. This is cell phone video of a young couple out sight-seeing and they speak in a foreign language. The female in the video has red hair. The young man is happy and recording his girlfriend. Suddenly, Birds start falling from the sky and the female gets a nosebleed. There are other people around them. Something shows up in the sky and uses, I guess a cell phone tower as a weapon and blows everything up. I do not know if this is real? But I did compare this type of what appears to be a ship with UFO sightings in Russia, and it appears to be the same kind of craft. Also check out SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards the Earth- also on youtube

Based on the information that I have read, the US Government took away SETI Funding after they discovered the Fleet of UFO'S coming towards the Earth. The US Navy took over their equipment. I think that SETI is back up and running, but I have been unable to find current information about where this Fleet of UFO'S are at now. You can also use Google Earth to find this, but I have not mastered the use of this tool yet.

link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Here's a better video of that. It clearly puts to rest the idea of a UFO refueling near the sun.

youtu.be...

More information related to this video can be found at Earthfiles.com

we believe there often is a big sausage-shaped structure floating above the solar surface, underneath which a curtain of cool, dense material exists.” - Karel Schrijver, Ph.D., Principal Investigator, AIA Instrument, NASA Solar Dynamic Observatory

clearly puts to rest?

edit on 15-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks for listing that book in your response, i read it today "The Alien Interview" was a good read, some of it makes a lot of sense, especially whats happing right now.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If you look at the LASCO c2 2012-03-07 then look at it on 2012-03-14. I don't know much about what I am seeing in those images but looks like allot of some kinda activity. I looked threw random dates and it doesn't look normal to me. Can anyone fill me in as to what is going on here. sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov... thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I got nothing new out of this thread that i have not heard on ATS 1000 times before, however i just learned that a new Mechwarrior game is coming out and it looks bad ass

This calls for a celebration

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

This one?

Looked like a pretty sad effort to me...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

His comments together with the reviewed footage and pics surely sound plausible.

Way more plausible than a UFO tanking fuel anyways. Or would you disagree?

Curiously, you cherry-picked that quote out of context.

Amazing huh, just to make the cigar shape comment look stupid.

Deplorable tactics, sad that one would need that.
edit on 15-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

we believe there often is a big sausage-shaped structure floating above the solar surface, underneath which a curtain of cool, dense material exists.” - Karel Schrijver, Ph.D., Principal Investigator, AIA Instrument, NASA Solar Dynamic Observatory

clearly puts to rest?

Curiously, you cherry-picked that quote out of context. Allow me to put it back where it belongs:

“What we are looking at in this movie is a fairly common feature [coronal cavity], but in an unusual configuration so that we see it much more clearly than otherwise often is the case. As part of coronal mass ejections (CMEs) from quiet Sun regions (i.e., not from magnetically active regions with sunspots in them), we believe there often is a big sausage-shaped structure floating above the solar surface, underneath which a curtain of cool, dense material exists. The sausage if often rather empty; that is, it is a dark void. When such a void is curved, we don't see it quite as clearly because we would be looking through the void and the surrounding bright background corona. In this case, it appears that the void is a rather straight cylinder, oriented such that we are looking right along its spine and hence the rather clearly defined dark void. “Our scientific colleagues do not fully understand what happens underneath such voids, but they are often associated with fairly cool, dense material that absorbs the coronal glow (and thus looks dark). When looked at from the side, this forms a moving wall of solar gases that move up and down in a complex pattern (called a filament or prominence). In this case, we look straight along its length also, so that it looks like a string connecting void to surface.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

No way... Arguing a point on a discussion board??

Maybe it's YOU that is another of Nassim Haramein's shills eh?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
Interesting videos. Loved the Mayan stuff. However, Those are not aliens flying out of the Sun. Something will be here very soon though.
~SheopleNation

Yeah it's called economic collapse and new world currency accompanied by a lifetime of slavery and the end of human rights and and constituted liberties

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Not guns, or nukes would save us but a cyanide pill in the face of Alien assimilation and or annihilation

Only cyanide pills

death greets us warm, them damn kilingons wont take me alive!

Who would blame them after seeing Battlefield Earth I would want to exterminate earthlings too
edit on 15-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

Still, do you really find that explanation more plausible that an alien spaceship "refilling gas"? Guess you forgot about Occams Razor: "The easiest explanation is often the right one"

And in this case, an alien ship sure is more plausble than a hoovering sausage in a completely round shape existing statically and blasting off from the "corona" which itself no scientist have even successfully explained how it can exist yet! There is no way in science currently to explain how the corona can exist. Yet it exists.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Damn... just finished cleaning up and putting my garden back in order after the last alien invasion ...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The thing that i do find suspicious is NASA scientists going to the half ass trouble of debunking random youtube videos?

youtuber: OMG something is protruding from the sun

NASA scientist: no it's a turd sir the Sun has to poop once in a while it is natural all though i cant prove this

These guys are getting paid by the taxpayer over damage control?

I will say agree to disagree these NASA boys sure seem worried what youtubers think and that in itself is suspicious and suspect. Its like me arguing with a 5 year old if Santa is real, why would i bother unless i have a problem with what a child thinks? I mean they are suppose to be educated on the subject more then youtuber _____ why would one even try? Unless what people think even some think poses a problem with NASAS mission?

Now there you may have a sub agenda at play seemingly to be the case but what ?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Because the story made mainstream news and these guys see the hype it creates on the internet.

It´s little trouble for them to do a short explanation video on their own initiative to shed some light on the case?

I don´t trust NASA as a whole, but this seems pretty straightforward.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo
reply to post by DARREN1976

how is he "willingly spreading false information"? he is merely putting across his OPINION and is not forcing it down anyone's throat, if you dont agree with it fine, 2 ways to deal with it, dont read it or provide evidence to the contrary, dont blast him with accusations of spreading false information willingly, this is skunkworks after all, what did you expect sir? (and you talk about his ignorance...SHEESH!)

Another one with bad comprehension and no knowledge of what was already posted.

Many of you have probably seen this clip where a giant triangle have been seen in the Sun, partly obscured by sunstorms in the corona. This Triangle is HUGE, and do not look natural.

This statement is false on multiple levels, I explain that in the same post you qouted and even qoute an external source. but yet you say I don´t provide evidence to the contrairy?

Is it a problem with your eyes or was it that you didn´t understand what I was saying what caused you to think I didn´t provide the evidence?

The same thing was pointed out multiple times before, that´s why I say willingly. Another useless post because of bad reading skills. Correction, two posts.

I never said you didnt provide the evidence, so you are the one "jumping the gun" as they say. I just stated ways you could deal with it without bashing the op, being ignorant and accusing him of false statements, like i said, it is skunkworks after all, but if you want to start splitting hairs and bashing me for not reading stuff properly and getting sarcastic then fine, we can do that, oh and by the way, you do know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit dont you? just goes to show your mentality does it not? but as i said splitting hairs, yes thats where i was, you cant spell properly and how can i listen to what you are saying when you are not saying anything, you are actually typing, and i can not hear you typing either, hows that for splitting hairs/sarcasm/bashing eh? not nice is it, like i said, before you jump the gun again, think about what you are saying, i might not agree with the op either, but i am not going to bash him for it then bash the person that pulls me for bashing him for it am i? think about it, there is too much hate in this world as it is, without people making definitive derogative statements, why not in future stick to providing people with links to where it has been de-bunked before(yes i did notice the evidence you provided, i just gave you options for doing things rather than bashing people) instead of getting nasty... MODS sorry for going slightly off topic but i felt i had to defend myself on this one, ok? there is no need for stuff like that, as a community its that kind of stuff that holds us back as it just draws people in to arguements, like i said, there is already more than enough hate in the world to go round,

PEACE!!!

edit on 15-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by camus154

Still, do you really find that explanation more plausible that an alien spaceship "refilling gas"? Guess you forgot about Occams Razor: "The easiest explanation is often the right one"

And in this case, an alien ship sure is more plausble than a hoovering sausage in a completely round shape existing statically and blasting off from the "corona" which itself no scientist have even successfully explained how it can exist yet! There is no way in science currently to explain how the corona can exist. Yet it exists.

This says it all. You think a refueling spaceship is more logical than a physical process that is described in layman terms. You think the word sausage ruins its credibility, but for you the word spaceship refers to completely logical reasoning.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miyuki
When a world government agency, from any country, comes out and warns the world of X event, produces evidence and gives an accurate date.. then I will take note.
Some hillbilly who just watched a youtube video about the Mayans, outside his trailer, with a telescope he made out of the 20 empty bottles from the beer he just consumed, makes a prediction based on the knowledge he gained about astronomy from the "Did you know?" section of the label on his bottle of Tennessee whiskey.. then I tend not believe.

So you think that governments are going to tell you the truth and that anyone who diverges from their official explanations are drunken, idiotic hillbillies?

You...are the one that is not to be believed.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Yeah it's called economic collapse and new world currency accompanied by a lifetime of slavery and the end of human rights and and constituted liberties

Yep, You're 100% correct my friend. However, Something much bigger is coming from the masters of puppets. = Fake Alien Invasion in order to usher in their last card for the completion of Their New World Order. They have perfected their crafts in massive numbers. As well as multiplied their production of advanced, enlarged, projected Laser beams. It's true I tell you. People better listen.

Their yes men in the mass media will help them along with their agenda through the infiltration of audiences wordwide, not to mention Social media and the overall internet as well. Many folks have no idea about what is coming, and how many will be sacrificed in order to complete their Globalist utopia. One word of advice for the average listener. Make sure you have Water, Food and plenty of firearms in order to protect it, and your loved ones from the coming chaos. ~SheopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join