It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Next Month!?(With Evidence!)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The "Official" Unofficial 2012 Doomsday Vote Thread! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Originally posted by WordsAreAvenues
Have you actually watched the whole thing on Jhelioviewer (or similar) to see and verify it for yourself or are you just being snarky based on YouTube clips?
edit on 15-3-2012 by WordsAreAvenues because: (no reason given)

Yes indeedy, I did.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm just being quite honest with you. I'm a computer scientist, not an astrophysicist. While all of these images look very interesting, I couldn't begin to inform you with any integrity what's actually going on.

I can, however, give a good guess for what's NOT going on. For instance, these AREN'T images of the A-Team staging a cosmic smack down. There AREN'T unicorns jumping through the sun to paint the sky all sorts of pretty colors. I DON'T see Dr. Doom and Cobra Commander flying out of a star in a final bid to rid the world of all good.

All of these things I say with 99.9999999999% certainty. Why? Because while it may take an astrophysicist to explain what exactly IS going on, it doesn't take one to explain what is NOT going on. And an alien invasion is part of that 99.999999999% of things that are NOT happening.

Don't believe me? That's ok. I'll come back in a month for a big fat, "I told you so"

I wasn't jumping to an alien conclusion. I was just pointing out how the filatards were jumping to their own conclusions about it "just being a filament" when if you actually watch the whole thing form and then shoot off from the Sun then you'll see that it doesn't move for hours or behave like the other filaments that are observed.

So this makes me 99.9999999999% certain it's not a filament. Aliens? I dunno. Just doesn't look like normal Solar activity to me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
For the love of God, people, please stop believing that digital artifacts in pictures of the sun are UFOs.

Do you really think that there is an advanced civilization out there that has conquered space travel and is STUPID enough to fly really close to a star?

Do you think there are manufactured materials out there that can withstand the heat and radiation of a STAR? Really?

You watch too much Star Trek. Shields UP, we're going to fly into the sun! Woop woop woop woop.

edit on 15-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

If its possible for them to warp space into a worm hole, then I see no reason why they couldn't warp space around their ship near the sun to avoid certain disintegration. Everything is possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think they're here for the ice cream. I like ice cream. Hell, everybody likes ice cream. Unless you have bad teeth. Then it kind of hurts to eat it. What could be more refreshing after flying through the sun than ice cream for chrissakes?? They won't even kill us if we just give them some freakin' ice cream.

World/Galactic Peace = Ice Cream.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Neo, very interesting, to say the least. The massive triangle on the sun sure is strange, I have never seen any kind of activity like that on the sun before. As far as the video with the dated artifacts, I think that one that shows an alien in a spacecraft to be quite compelling.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Corpsehoagie

They'd have to be enormous motherships, the scale of the sun in that video, our whole planet is 100xs smaller than that image. Idk hundreds of thousand of alaska sized ships, for what

Exactly.....if those were ships they would be so massive......the size of the Earth at least..... Earth and we humans would be negligible to them....like ants are to us! Why would they bother?
If you were an alien, and had super massive space ships and unbelievable technology which allowed you to fly in and out of THE SUN without being incinerated, would you waste your time with the tiny Earth and primitive life forms such as we would be to them? Such self importance we place on ourselves huh?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What a silly thread

All of this has be en proven to either natural, fake or tech glitches. I'm open minded but this is a joke of a thread

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Similar vehicles were seen years ago, but a lot less of them...?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Hi, I'm new here.
I been reading on here for about 2 years and I decided eventually to join.
I'm sure we can all be agreed that this is a very interesting and well thought out theory. I have also read something similar, very recently, along the lines of 'Strange object near sun' and shows some rather interesting footage directly from NASA themselves. I might be mistaken but these events must surely be linked.
I am always happy to read and understand peoples theories as I have none myself, however, I do from time to time wonder how these occurrences appear on the news and somehow never quite expand to the importance of which I would expect it to. I wont digress any further. I just wanted to say that this could be the start of a change we all need.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by trig_grl
Just throwing in my 2 cents but...
Somehow it seem's gold will be playing a part in all of this.

Apparently they've been mining our Gold for years and years and the Gov know it. Also if the Government or the secret gov are reptilians and they know the games up with the public re loss of control well these are perhaps the badies coming or the goodies coming to put an end to it all and help us.

Hang me if someone's already mentioned this, but it's been mentioned before that there would be no real reason for them to come to Earth to look for gold, and risk combat with Earth forces/ exposure etcetera, as apparently gold is formed when a star ends it's life and scatters debris every which way but when, and that the gold content of Earth came here in the form of meteorites and asteroids hitting the Earth over the millenia, at incredible speeds, causing a melting pot with rock, earth and such likes, and that it would be a lot easier for them to mine and extract gold from said meteorites and asteroids which would give them a lot better gold above effort ratio, mining something up to 12 miles long in space rather than digging around the Earth, hit and miss, looking for veins of buried gold and risking getting noticed and attacked while doing it, what would you prefer in their shoes, digging around the Earth on the offchance of being attacked by Earth forces on the premise of maybe finding a good gold source or catching a meteorite from anything up to 12 miles long on average and getting better quantities, and unaduterated quality of gold, without the headache of confontation? I know which I would prefer, but hey, maybe they like confrontation, who knows....

Excellent thread by the way OP, S+F!

edit on 15-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks for this, its really interesting
How do i flag this? lol

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Originally posted by Ghost375
no, I KNOW they are here. I was saying I don't need evidence to justify my beliefs to YOU. I don't care if you believe me or not. It doesn't even matter if I had evidence, which I do, you still wouldn't believe it and would call it a hoax.

Of course you don't know they're here. As you yourself said, you BELIEVE they are. There is an enormous difference. Even if you KNEW aliens existed, that doesn't mean you KNOW how long they've been here or what they could possibly be up to in the future. You do understand that each of these are remarkable claims in and of themselves, yes?
No I said "I KNOW" I did say "justify my beliefs" but that's just an expression.

And no, whatever you have for "evidence" would not be enough, because I can guarantee it's nothing physical and nothing that could be scrutinized and tested objectively. Is it?
I'm not going to explain my evidence to you, but it would blow you away

Originally posted by Ghost375
Funny, because I had a professor who would show youtube clips in class quite often. It's a great teaching aid.
That same professor even showed a video of a UFO on youtube, and asked us what we thought of it.
I went to a very reputable university as well.

Asking you what you think of a YouTube clip to generate discussion is quite different from referencing YouTube as proof of anything. I can absolutely promise you your professor was not showing YouTube clips as proof that UFOs are real.
And I didn't claim that.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why would a life form that has the knowledge and can use the sun as an entry want anything to do with us? Why would we be so important? and why do all these invasion threads typically put the US as the main target?. We are not so special...
edit on 15-3-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WordsAreAvenues

What's normal Sun activity? that requires some definition. The guy Alex Young from NASA had a go at an explanation in part suited for this thread, it's a pity he didn't have the available time frames in view, but at least!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamike
Its hardly a triangle. I can probably find better triangle shaped clouds. The sun is a giant gaseous object that constantly changes. I doubt it was worth recording. But I do like to see the sun so I take back the last comment.

Remember the circle one?
modernsurvivalblog.com...

wish ATS would let us just copy past photos...

weird things started happening in 2011

July 11, 2011: On June 7, 2011, Earth-orbiting satellites detected a flash of X-rays coming from the western edge of the solar disk. Registering only "M" (for medium) on the Richter scale of solar flares, the blast at first appeared to be a run-of-the-mill eruption--that is, until researchers looked at the movies.
"We'd never seen anything like it," says Alex Young, a solar physicist at the Goddard Space Flight Center. "Half of the sun appeared to be blowing itself to bits."
science.nasa.gov...
edit on 15-3-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBK
Consider this. If a stargate or worm hole is opened with the help of the immense mass and fusion energy of a star, energy is used (or converted) to produce the wormhole.

Correct me if I'm wrong (and I probably am) but I thought it needed a whole galaxy of stars energy output to open a wormhole in space and keep it stable enough for a few seconds in order to travel through, rather than just the energy output of one star, i.e. SOL?
edit on 15-3-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanks! Flagged!

All I can say is, reality kind of takes a new twist when you can read the aztec sun stone using your bible.
Zechariah 3:9

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Think Obama admin can fake an Alien Invasion THREAT a few EMP attacks some fake detonations in the atmosphere. perfect way to postpone an election.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Why would a life form that has the knowledge and can use the sun as an entry want anything to do with us? Why would we be so important?

Maybe a life form who can use the sun as a portal would be better suited to answer your questions instead of us humans who can't fly near the sun.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by trig_grl
Just throwing in my 2 cents but...
Somehow it seem's gold will be playing a part in all of this.

Apparently they've been mining our Gold for years and years and the Gov know it. Also if the Government or the secret gov are reptilians and they know the games up with the public re loss of control well these are perhaps the badies coming or the goodies coming to put an end to it all and help us.

Ok, i know this sounds really daft, and my apologies if someone else has mentioned, as ive only just found the thread and am reading through it. This mining for gold thing, ive always been intrigued by the amount of "we buy your gold" companies there are now, that seem to have been popped up in the last few years. Ok, it might just be a product of a dwindling worldwide economy, but nevertheless still very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join