It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous has just released its own operating system: Anonymous-OS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
This is the stupidest creation since their crappy computerized voice in their videos. I still can't make out half of what they are saying.

Who would download an OS developed by hackers?

I would, I have; all linux distro's are created by "hackers"; some are more credible than others. Solaris was a great hacker built OS

I'll test it in VM before I deploy it...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cartenz

Virtual Machines are not as safe as you think. Just read Infosecs new article on Backtrack 5 With Vastos to hack Virtual Machines. Or how about HBGary wanting to sell exploits to hack virtual machines. Or how about the Feds being able to track Tor being opened on your system then running a second tor on a virtual machine to get a double tor link going. Well they now can track you through that maze. And a hack on your virtual machine can enter your computer itself with the new methods they use.

resources.infosecinstitute.com...
edit on 14-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

This is the stupidest creation since their crappy computerized voice in their videos. I still can't make out half of what they are saying.

Anyone that understand the fact that the best people to secure an OS are the ones that break into it for fun....

Window is backdoored it cops didn't even have to ask Mr. Bill Gate was there with is soft tongue waiting to wax some rears all on his own...

It'd be futile for them to put a backdoor in there the first thing governmental security firms are going to do is download it and try to find one to discredit them...

Also if you would know anything about sound engineering you would know that any voice that's distorted can be undistorted in the same fashion it was distorted in first place... Using text to voice can't be traced back... All you need to do is run a filter on the sound file and once you get the original voice to push this to Echelon and run a voice matching software and your busted don't think they don't already have that...

There's such software and code free all over the net, so now imagine what they have with millions in budget...

Then you wonder why you can't understand hacker slang... lol

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Its when i see a project like this that i believe anonymous has been infiltrated (and probably engineered by the nsa from the get go).Imagine in a court of law "see people he's using anonymous os,he's guilty plus we have everything he did stored in an encrypted log.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I have a test box that should be isolated enough. I just want to have a look at it, Im not going to "audit" anyones web without prior approval..

thanks for the .nfo in your eariler post tho

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by cartenz

Virtual Machines are not as safe as you think. Just read Infosecs new article on Backtrack 5 With Vastos to hack Virtual Machines. Or how about HBGary wanting to sell exploits to hack virtual machines. Or how about the Feds being able to track Tor being opened on your system then running a second tor on a virtual machine to get a double tor link going. Well they now can track you through that maze. And a hack on your virtual machine can enter your computer itself with the new methods they use.

resources.infosecinstitute.com...
edit on 14-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Because you think there any such thing as safety when you hook a cable into a PC? Boy I can sniff your keyboard through the power plug you use to keep your coffee hot... lol

PS: The dude said he was going to "test and deploy" as in use it in a sandbox to see if its legit or not... That's called sandboxing you setup a test environment to play with on a dummy machine who care whether its safe or not

edit on 14-3-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

The word from IRC chat is " this is not in anyway associated with anonymous". I would say, seeing how not even one person on this forum so far knows 1 single actual anon that says this is their work. Ya, it is a .gov or pick your ABC squad, trick to try to find out known anons or associates. I am not anyone, I do not speak for the anons, I only speak for me here.

DL this= douchebag move of the [email protected]/forcingcompliancethrewlies

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
do you think this was really from anonymous? anyone can create an OS... anonymous doesnt care about this...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
ever since the leader of Anon turned out to be a spook, isn't it obvious we can't trust Anon?

Paul Carnes was not a spook. He's just a very self loving individual too cool for skool, tool!

What it doooo!!!

I find the whole thing funny. Anon is the new Haarp. You say "Anon!" and everyone pipes up with a brand new plethora of treats to tempt the idle mind.

"Why, Anon wrote a book! I say!"
"Aww they're just morons. I wouldn't read a think they say. Only a fool would, ya hear me billy? A fool!"
"Heyy settle down there jimmy, Sounds like you've got something to hide there jimmy.."
"Naww, not me, honest, I aint got nothing.. nothing I swear!"
*Reaches under jimmy's hat* *pulls out a tiny lizard dressed as Paul McCartney who is doing a terrible impersonation of the moon walk*

"So.. I hear Anon wrote the bible..."
"You don't say..."

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
Boy I can sniff your keyboard through the power plug you use to keep your coffee hot... lol

Man, you're hanging around some really messed up chat rooms..

"Hey baby... uhhh huhh huhh wanna sniff my.. keyboard?"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah, no thanks. I don't think I'm going to download an OS system built by a hacker. That is like letting the Vampire come in through the front door.

Thanks but no thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I asked to beta test this about two weeks ago.
They had a ad asking for programmers on
www.gumtree.com.au...
edit on 15-3-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Lol that has to be one of the most ignorant comments I have heard....
Why would any one download a OS developed by a hacker?
Use your brain.....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I see a lot of this "why would you want an OS developed by a hacker?" type statements... hmmm, forget what you think "hacker" means and use the words "developer" and "hacker" interchangeably; then ask the question again:

"why would you want an OS developed by a developer?"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by _R4t_
Boy I can sniff your keyboard through the power plug you use to keep your coffee hot... lol

Man, you're hanging around some really messed up chat rooms..

"Hey baby... uhhh huhh huhh wanna sniff my.. keyboard?"

Sniff as in data sniffing or data acquisition... And you don't learn that in chat rooms actually where I hang out you don't ask much questions or you get flamed and kicked out because if you have to ask you don't belong there...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Yeah, no thanks. I don't think I'm going to download an OS system built by a hacker. That is like letting the Vampire come in through the front door.

Thanks but no thanks.

Really??? What do you think your running on your computer right now? The only difference between theirs and yours is that yours as already sold out to NSA/CIA and I'd rather have a kid download my MP3's than CIA profiling my #...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity

Lol that has to be one of the most ignorant comments I have heard....
Why would any one download a OS developed by a hacker?
Use your brain.....

Erm... Yours is actually the most ignorant statement I've ever read... a hacker is a "Individual highly interested in comprehending the technical aspect of things may it be computers, telephone, electronic or mechanic... Everything your using that's using electricity is a direct or by product of "a hacker"...

Your sentence reminded me of a newfie joke...

Newfie #1 says to newfie #2 hey man... look at the moron over there in the middle of the hay field sitting in a canoe and rowing like a maniac... Its people like that, that brought us the newfie nickname... I tell you brother... If I could swim I'd go kick his ass...
edit on 15-3-2012 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If I install this OS, will I get 20% off on Guy Fawkes masks from Spirit Halloween?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I can see it now.... They somehow installed a botnet program on the OS, people that install it will be used in super DDOS attacks

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
If I install this OS, will I get 20% off on Guy Fawkes masks from Spirit Halloween?

Remember, remember the fifth of November... we'll all blue screen together
lol.. .

2nd :liner...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join