It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo 11 Moon Landing Site --Now Seen in Unprecedented Detail

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Have you read all the posts in this thread if you have not have a LOOK at this then

This image first posted by Jra shows the Apollo 17 landing site.

The top half is a still from the DAC film as they left the moon so was taken almost 40 years ago, the bottom half was taken by the LRO both match.

That DAC film has been available since Apollo 17 flew back.

When the LRO pictures of the landing site from Apollo 17 was shown me and jra had the same idea he beat me to posting it first.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

And today it is impossible to base conclusions with photographs as the only evidence.

Agreed. It's a good thing there is also physical evidence in the form of left-over spacecraft, lunar rocks and soil and hundreds of thousands of direct witnesses and millions of other witnesses, many of whom had a vested interest in the mission failing or being a hoax. All the evidence agrees: Apollo landed men on the Moon and returned them safely to the Earth.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Go to 0:59 and open those tired old eyes!!! and stop talking BS!!

wmd Dude

The film says that they are convoluted and enhanced photos.
Photoshoped. It's not my eyes.

Well ljb another posts which shows you dont actually understand any of the things that are being stated on this thread.

You dont seem to undestand even how shadows change because you claim to have watched a video made a comment about it which was wrong VERY wrong, now that shows others on this thread that

1) You did not watch the video
2) You dont have enough undestanding of this subject
3) A combination of both.

Also on an earlier post you made a comment re this picture

LET LOOK AT WHAT YOU SAID

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
That's funny but alas it still shows dark centers.
I sure am glad Ove asnwered his was a good one.

Can you point out the DARK centre

I have a few suggestions for you on here

1) Dont post on a subject you dont understand it makes you look stupid.
2) If you cant provide a reason for your claims ie something to back them up DON'T comment
3) THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT if you see a dark centre on the picture above visit a doctor or optician!!!!

edit on 18-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by zatara

Have you read all the posts in this thread if you have not have a LOOK at this then

This image first posted by Jra shows the Apollo 17 landing site.

The top half is a still from the DAC film as they left the moon so was taken almost 40 years ago, the bottom half was taken by the LRO both match.

That DAC film has been available since Apollo 17 flew back.

When the LRO pictures of the landing site from Apollo 17 was shown me and jra had the same idea he beat me to posting it first.

What do you mean with "they left the moon" ? All missions to the moon where unmanned robotic missions. No astronaut has ever left Earth's orbit.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

What do you mean with "they left the moon" ? All missions to the moon where unmanned robotic missions. No astronaut has ever left Earth's orbit.

Please provide some evidence to back up this claim. Better yet, present that premise as the topic of a new thread... this one is boring.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ove38

Please provide some evidence to back up this claim. Better yet, present that premise as the topic of a new thread... this one is boring.

I agree with DJ here. There is no evidence to support the claim that man has not left Earths orbit. There is more in the way of hard evidence that they did and lied about what exactly happened while doing it. Examine the facts and evidence more closely and maybe you will begin to see what the real conspiracy is here. Pro tip: It's not if we have been to the moon, it's what did they find on the way......... What did they find there.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

So come on I'll bite lets here YOUR wack job theory

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ove38

Apollo 11. Halfway to the Moon > www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

That is a clip from that appallingly bad piece of junk "film" by Bart Sibrel......it has been thoroughly debunked, years ago.

It is total rubbish, the claims made of a "transparency" in the CSM window, or a curved "cut out".

So, again this is yet another failure on the part of the "hoax" believers.....

Here, you like videos....this guy debunks the movie:

Here is further reading for another debunk of yet another "documentary" about the "hoax":

A Debunking of the Moon Hoax Theory

Here is another

Other links on this web page

edit on Sun 18 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Ove38

That is a clip from that appallingly bad piece of junk "film" by Bart Sibrel......it has been thoroughly debunked, years ago.

I don't care about Bart Sibrel. This was filmed by the Apollo 11 crew. They try to make the earth look further away than it really is. To make us believe they are further away from earth, than they really are.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

The actual and true Apollo footage was edited by the film maker, and is presented deceptively as a result.

You should "care" about Bart Sibrel, because he's a damn liar.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Ove38

The actual and true Apollo footage was edited by the film maker, and is presented deceptively as a result.

You should "care" about Bart Sibrel, because he's a damn liar.

The fake faraway earth film was made by the Apollo 11 crew, not Bart Sibrel

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

LOL!!

That is the real Earth, and yes, they are "far away".

Bart Sibrel edited together the real Apollo footage, and added the narration that is an outright lie. Sibrel is a liar, and he did that film knowing he was lying (he HAD to know, because he tampered with the truth).

He wanted to "support" his insane claims, and he is no different from all of the other Apollo "hoax" believers and pushers.

I tend to think you didn't bother to watch the videos I posted, nor read the links??

What a crying shame.

Here, another video. Tell us, how was this "faked"??:

Sadly, the "hoax" believers could be taken to the Moon, and have their noses rubbed into the facts and evidence, and they will still not understand.....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38

why do so many of them have cataract problems then ?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Probably from watching threads like this one going south so badly.

edit on 18-3-2012 by JMech because: the y

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Ove38

LOL!!

That is the real Earth, and yes, they are "far away".

If that's the Earth far away. What's that up in the left corner ?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

My guess would be a reflection from an internal light source.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

Direct translate from Dutch: In 1994 there were 1.8 million pictures of the moon during the ‘Clementine mission.Several variations were shot, including full color photos. On the cover of the DVD is one of the hundreds of pictures that you see presented in the film.

This is the first time in human history that the full moon in its natural color is revealed.
Leaving aside whether we have been to the moon or not … We have no doubt landed.This film is about what awaited us when we arrived and the lies that have been put in motion for what was, to conceal.

The researchers in this movie are speaking, tell us about the facts that more than forty years before were hidden. These facts will surprise and shock at the same time. You’ll ask yourself why these lies so long been presented to us.

The answers to these questions show that we are not treated as equals by those who pull the strings in this “greatest discovery ever denied.
Hiding the evidence that civilization may have been on the moon, or even more incredible, the possibility that they are still there, does raise questions about why we do that are kept in the dark.

The greatest invective that made us believe that the moon was a gray, colorless rock. By contrast, the moon more like a small planet teeming with life and structures of the type you get, until now, never seen before. It seems in any case strongly suggest that the Moon was inhabited in 1994 when these pictures were taken.

On the DVD cover shows a top right bright silver-blue colored disc with a light green dome in the middle. Compared to the ground below, it does not match the angle of the surface. The object floats above it, on its side. The other disc at the base is correctly positioned on the lunar surface and illuminates the surrounding area.

“We lied about everything” – bell comm / NASA Insider Source and 9 outstanding videos; www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org...

Synopsis; We've been lied to big time folks............BIG TIME.

Moon Rising a Jose Escamilla film

Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5

Video 6

Video 7

Video 8

Video 9

Now, the "space elevators" info I think is preposterous but what are we being lied to about, why all the cover ups, lies, lies and more lies, not to mentioned mysterious deaths by those who ventured too close to certain areas.

I've got the feeling we're not getting, nor have we ever gotten the full truth.

As the elite of our government sold the rest of us out or is it even remotely possibly that some (not all) of those that have been ruling our planet (the same families for eons) are not totally human DNA wise?

There's a lot more going on than most of us realize.

They live and we sleep deeply..................time to wakey wakey.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
reply to post by Ove38

My guess would be a reflection from an internal light source.

So this is not a little earth seen from faraway (halfway to the moon)
edit on 18-3-2012 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I was born with cataracts............mother was treated for tonsillitis by x-ray machine in 1918 (approx).

1 word, radiation.

Radiation will alter your DNA on a chromosome level forever (or at least scientist until learn how to repair the damage).

I was also born with a cleft palate, severe hearing loss (nerve endings in ears that pick up high frequency / consonants are scarred beyond repair and again cataracts.

Although I have lived a cleaner life than most (no excessive drinking, alcohol, healthy whole foods, etc) my first son is ADHD, my second and third son are high functioning, intelligent autistic and my grand daughter, like her father is ADHD.

Radiation will affect your gene pool forever folks......................sit back and wait a few years and watch Japan and see if I am right.

Now, all things considering there are different types of radiation elements, each causing their own set of problems within the human genome that can cause mutational differences than "normal".
edit on 18-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join