It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apollo 11 Moon Landing Site --Now Seen in Unprecedented Detail

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Jose Escamilla, again??

Speaking of liars.....he's right up top of that list. You may wish to use the ATS Search feature, for threads exposing that faker.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

Not sure I understand. You asked about the image in the upper left corner. I suggested it may be a reflection from an internal light source(from inside the capsule,knew I should have been more specific) now the question has changed

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ove38

What's that up in the left corner ?

As already pointed out, something inside the CSM reflected on the window glass.

You can get similar effects, shooting a photo or video through glass. I mean, this is rather obvious to most people, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You may be right but you automatically shut down the information I provided which is a tactic some use to throw people off when they are getting to close to the truth.

Who signs your paycheck?

Now, several credible people have come forward to testify that yes they were employed to smudge out certain images on the moon pictures.

Astronauts and enough credible people have also testified, including Carol Rosin who is in the film that have said something is up.

Again, you did not bring discussion to the table you used a shut down, turn off tactic I've seen big shots or programmed drones use to turn people away from the truth.

Why not let people watch the short videos, do their own research and come up with their own conclusions vs shutting down the information I provided.

How the sam hell do you know who is telling the truth and who is lying.

I've done some research on this and something, I don't profess to know what, but again with the moon and our space program in general we have been lied to big time..........BIG TIME............Lies, lies and more lies.

From my research, yes there are people willing to testify (except one met with a fatal car accident) that they were employed full time to smudge out or alter pictures of the moon's surface............WHY?
edit on 18-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Now, several credible people have come forward to testify that yes they were employed to smudge out certain images on the moon pictures.

Whom? I have seen no such statements. The only thing I have seen (Donna Hare's bit in the Disclosure Project) is that she was told by some unnamed person that satellite images of Earth had been altered. Second hand information and nothing about the Moon.

Astronauts and enough credible people have also testified

Testified about what? That they believe extraterrestrials are visiting? Or of first hand evidence? There is a difference.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

It is simply that I have seen, and assessed, the Jose Escamilla films, before. Do not need to see them yet again, this is ground covered long ago.

I'd love to get a "paycheck" for posting on ATS....but of course, really this place is simply not big enough to even be considered in that (veiled claim) that you made. (Sorry ATS.....you just aren't that "big")...

Oh, and Carol Rosin? Her "credibility" = Zero.... she lost it long, long ago.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

www.ufosonearth.com...

The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos , and The Face on Mars by
Nick Redfern

and where are the stars by you Phage............where are the stars? www.abovetopsecret.com...

So Phage, who do you think is credible and what do they say about this subject?

Let's have your wisdom on this subject.

edit on 18-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ove38
The fake faraway earth film was made by the Apollo 11 crew, not Bart Sibrel

Fine, you're entitled to your opinion. Now back it up with some evidence. And please don't try to piss on our intelligence by posting the same stuff that has been debunked to death a million times before.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes, that's the one I was talking about. Second hand information. Nothing about the Moon.

D.T.: Yes Elaine, that's true. During the Apollo mission I worked at NASA throughout those Apollo missions and I did leave NASA at the time the space shuttles began. I worked in building eight in the photo lab. I had a secret clearance so I thought I could go anywhere in the building. And I did go into one area that was a restricted area. In this area they developed pictures taken from satellites and also all of the missions, the Apollo missions, flight missions. I went in and I was talking to one of the photographers and developers and he was putting together a mosaic which is a lot of photos, smaller photos into a larger photo pattern. And while I was in there I was trying to learn new methods and new things about the whole organization and I was looking at the pictures and he directed my attention to one area, he said, Look at that. I looked and there was a round oval shaped, well it was a very white circular shape of a dot and I, it was black & white photography, so I asked him if that was a spot on the emulsion and he said, "Well I can't tell you, but spots on the emulsion do not leave round circles of shadows."

E.D.: So there was a shadow on the ground?

D.T.: Right, a round shadow! And I noticed that there were pine trees, now I don't know where this area was or what, you, pretty close to the ground what I saw but I didn't see outline of the continent. But I did notice that there was shadow under this white dot and I also noticed that the trees were casting the shadows in the same direction as this shadow of the circle of this aerial phenomena because it was higher than the trees but not too much higher than the trees but it was close to the ground and it was spherical but slightly elongated, not very much but slightly. I then said, is it a UFO? And he said, "Well I can't tell you." And then I asked him, "What are you going to do with this piece of information?" And he said, "Well we have to airbrush these things out before we sell these photographs to the public." So I realized at that point that there is a procedure setup to take care of this type of information from the public.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
She can testify all she wants to about what she says somebody told her.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Oh, dear.

That first link? The so-called "airbrushed towers" have been debunked, long ago. Right here on ATS, too. Those are not "airbrushed", they are just glitches in the image data.

The second link?

That was also debunked here on ATS. A graphic artist who worked on posting the APOD (Astronomy Picture of the Day) on that website altered a photo to make it more "pretty".

Really, a bit of proper research will uncover these facts. Instead of re-hashing them again and again....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That's right you have been lied to big time if you believe the "rod man" Joe Escamilla.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
16 pages into this thread and there are still drooling retards who think it was fake after being proven wrong continuously?

Good god. We need eugenics back to get rid of all the stupid.
edit on 3-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This is a funny story on moon rock that turned out to be fake.

First of all. The "rock" in question was never claimed to be a Moon rock by the US, NASA or anyone. It was likely the museum that misidentified it. The articles headline is also wrong. The rock was not given to the former Netherlands PM, by the Apollo 11 astronauts. The US ambassador gave it to the former PM as a private gift, during the time that the Apollo 11 astronauts were on their good will tour.

Hey I only said it was a funny story, I was not implying all NASA moon rocks are petrified wood! But is the best analogy for the whole moon hoax..

For years people stared in wonder at the moon rock that turned out to be petrified wood, because of the authority of the museum as an institution nobody thought to question the 'facts.' This is the same with the hoaxed landings.

edit on 18-3-2012 by magmaiura because: needed end quote mark good sirs

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It was a hoax ! This is the best evidence, the astronauts guilt!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by magmaiura

Not that nonsense, again.

Long ago explained. Those guys were tired, and perhaps a little pissed off at having to be trotted out, like that.

Basically, it was part of their job, but this is not what they were skilled at....they are pilots, not media representatives!!

Oh, and the "pissed off" part is being annoyed at the many inane questions, from many of the know-nothing reporters that attended.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yes such as.. Did you see any stars?

Inane?

"I don't recall seeing any..What with it being a sound stage." Actual quote

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
www.aulis.com...

Spent half an hour on this site and go through all the evidence. Don't listen to the parallax effect nonsense as a reason for the same backdrops.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Lets focus on this

www.youtube.com...

The 1969 moon landing, completely absent of any reduced gravity.. They have just slowed it down.

Come on people it's 2012 the game is up ! People are ready to deal with it being a hoax.

1/6th gravity lame bunny hop! www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

aulis.....and Jack White.

Total nonsense.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

NO, it is not "slowed down"....the audio makes it very clear. The actual 1/6th G Lunar gravity is obvious:

Lets focus on this

www.youtube.com...

The 1969 moon landing, completely absent of any reduced gravity.. They have just slowed it down.

The reality of Apollo is obvious to educated people.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join