It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally My Expericence. Edit: Posted For Real Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've had strange experiences almost all of my life with the paranormal including two ufo sightings prior to this one, but this pretty much took the cake out of all of them. A few months ago my mother and i was at a gas station, and we saw these 4 lights that were in strange shapes going around in circles in the sky, they almost looked like beams of light, and yet there were no beams coming from under them, no sort of spotlight or anything like that. We saw these..."things" as i'll refer to them for now, circling the plant behind the gas station for some odd reason, no one else at the gas station seemed to notice them, but i suppose to roof was blocking their views compared to our clear view from my mom's van. After watching this strange thing happening we decided on going ahead home in shock of the beam less lights. About a good 2 or 3 weeks later we saw these things again, but this time the experience was a little more frightening, it was night time (like before), and i was damn near unconscious, pretty much struggling to stay awake (i believe i was trying my best to watch what was on tv before i inevitably fell asleep), and out of nowhere my mom screams "vic, vic ,vic those things are back", not listening i responded by saying "ok hang on" as always when i don't feel like leaving my room, but after realizing that i was at my house, and thinking for a second i rushed to the living room area, and my mom directed me towards the window, there they were the same 4 beam less lights in the sky. I couldn't believe what i was seeing because they were right outside my freaking house! It was a horrifying experience, and i still don;t know why they chose to be so close to my house of all places, doing their same circling motion, it was almost as if they knew we was watching them the previous sighting. Freaked out of my mind i decided on just avoiding the situation and going back to my room (in reality i was hoping i could spot them from the window from my room, but i couldn't either because i wasn't close enough or they simply left again as if they knew i stopped watching them or something). I can really say much as far as what the shapes were, but one looked like a stingray with multiple fins, and a tail. The only two theories that i could come up with was UFOs, or the government testing Project Blue Beam in my area. As for the colors of these things they were similar to the background bluish color for the thread starter page, So anybody know what we saw?
edit on 14-3-2012 by VDJ10 because: Hit enter on accident.

edit on 14-3-2012 by VDJ10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a UFO.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
wow what an experience....left you speechless eh
lol

Im sure you are frantically trying to get a post in with some words, and possibly vids and pics

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Finally My Expericence.,

** Add Experience Here **

Is you sig a clue to deciphering your post ?
signature:
Looking beyond what you see.

edit on 14-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sorry i edited my post guys, hit enter on accident.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Finally My Expericence.,

** Add Experience Here **

Is you sig a clue to deciphering your post ?
signature:
Looking beyond what you see.

edit on 14-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

i edited the post sorry bout that.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VDJ10

Can you give us a bit more information like where in Arkansas did this happen and an approximate date when you saw these lights ?
Thanx

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You saw lights....that circled and looked like a stingray with wings?

Or did you see what was giving off the light, and that was the stingray shaped thing? Confusing post

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
You saw lights....that circled and looked like a stingray with wings?

Or did you see what was giving off the light, and that was the stingray shaped thing? Confusing post

It was in a small town known as Lexa, we don't usually get UFO activity out here though, but i've had some here and there. And nothing was giving off light for these things, they illuminated their own light. And it looked like it had multiple fins or flippers or whatever you call those things stingrays have on their face, and only one was shaped like a stingray, i don't recall the shapes of the others, i think one looked like an oval with a tail, but i can't remember it's been a month or so since the second incident.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
is it possible, that you draw these lights and post it here? sounds interesting..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by VDJ10

Can you give us a bit more information like where in Arkansas did this happen and an approximate date when you saw these lights ?
Thanx

I think i know where you are going with this....and il have to agree for now given the tiny bit of info we have to go on.

SKYDIVERS

Explains the shape of the stingray. Could be them jumping with lights attached as we have seen many times on here mistaken as aliens and ufo's

edit on 14-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
is it possible, that you draw these lights and post it here? sounds interesting..

I'll do my best on paint, it's times like this that i wish i had a wacoom tablet

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VDJ10
I have no idea my friend. Never heard of anything like that. Shame there are no pictures or video. You should try to prepare yourself for a possible future sighting of these lights. It seems "they" may have an interest in you and your mother.
What kind of plant were they circling when you first observed them? Like a power plant or just some kind of factory? I say that because where I'm from most factories are referred to as "plants" as well.
I'd like to see, at least, some kind of sketch or simple drawing of what you witnessed.
You should be commended for your bravery in posting a story like this without a pic or vid or some kind.
Some in this site like to trash threads with no proof! ( I'm not one of those of course.)
Please post any updates!
TXML

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by VDJ10

Thanx

I think i know where you are going with this....and il have to agree for now given the tiny bit of info we have to go on.

SKYDIVERS

Explains the shape of the stingray. Could be them jumping with lights attached as we have seen many times on here mistaken as aliens and ufo's

It was most certainly not skydivers, we've never had them in our town, and there's no reason for them to want to come here, my town is complete crap. They circled the same spot continuously without getting closer to the ground, they were pretty much levitating in the same spot, circling around.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
How far from your window would you say they were ? Distance and Height.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VDJ10

How can you be certain it wasnt sky divers. In the OP you say you were in a petrol station, your mum filled up the car, you saw the lights, and went home.

How long did you observe the lights?

As for not having people skydiving

Skydiving Instructors in Lexa, AR We have talented and skilled Skydiving Instructors. We can train you in the art of free falling. Do you love the feel of falling, but hate hitting the ground? We do too. With the help of these adrenaline junkies, you will learn about skydiving safety, skydiving equipment, various types of sky diving jumps including tandem jumping, and more. Our Lexa, AR skydiving experts are extremely knowledgeable and professional, and ready to help you fly. Tandem Skydiving in Lexa, AR When taking your first jump, most opt for a Tandem Jump which requires little to no training. A Tandem Jump is when you are strapped to a skydiving instructor. That way, if you go down you are sure to take someone with you. When learning how to skydive in Lexa, AR, your instructors will educate on the ground first, helping you to understand the fundamentals of skydiving, including stable body positions, turning techniques, radio assisted landing, hover control and holding a direction, linked and unlinked falls, back loops, 180-degree turns, delta, flare and wave off, 360 degree turns, free falls, and more importantly landing! It's best to learn on the ground, because if you screw up, you only have about 2 feet to fall. Brilliant, right? Our skydiving experts will help you to familiarize yourself with the skydiving equipment you will be using, including your parachute, pack, and pull cords and chute release mechanism, helmets, radio equipment and more. For the more experienced skydiver in Lexa, AR, you can attempt an accelerated free fall (AFF), which is one of the quickest ways of becoming a qualified skydiver, and is typically one of the easiest and most affordable ways of jumping. Skydiving Equipment in Lexa, AR Depending on the Lexa, AR Skydiving service you choose, most will provide you with all of the safety equipment and tools to be able to jump safely. If you are a professional jumper, you will have to check with the service to see if they will allow you to jump with your own equipment. Lexa, AR companies, coupons, services, review, businesses, coupon, reviewed, scam, fraud, find, recommended, sued, lawsuit, con-artist, best, discount, cheapest, least expensive, inexpensive, affordable, discounts, same day, 24 hour, report, cheap, price, prices, cost and free.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
reply to post by VDJ10
I have no idea my friend. Never heard of anything like that. Shame there are no pictures or video. You should try to prepare yourself for a possible future sighting of these lights. It seems "they" may have an interest in you and your mother.
What kind of plant were they circling when you first observed them? Like a power plant or just some kind of factory? I say that because where I'm from most factories are referred to as "plants" as well.
I'd like to see, at least, some kind of sketch or simple drawing of what you witnessed.
You should be commended for your bravery in posting a story like this without a pic or vid or some kind.
Some in this site like to trash threads with no proof! ( I'm not one of those of course.)
Please post any updates!
TXML

I have a PS Vita that i now know to have with me at all times due to it's HD camerea and what not, and i wouldn't be shocked if a third sighting is coming, i suppose you could call it a plant, it's where they store the propane i believe, two giant building sized tankers (i really don't know the proper name for these things, so bare with me here). Again i'll try my best to draw the stingrayish one on paint, then i'll post it here.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
How far from your window would you say they were ? Distance and Height.

Not so great with measurements, but i'd say it was probably a good 30-40 pace walk starting from outside of my house to their location, and as for height, they weren't that high in the air, but definitely high enough to where you could get a good look at their actual size, and they were pretty huge, which again leaves me to believe that these weren't skydivers.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by VDJ10

How can you be certain it wasnt sky divers. In the OP you say you were in a petrol station, your mum filled up the car, you saw the lights, and went home.

How long did you observe the lights?

As for not having people skydiving

Skydiving Instructors in Lexa, AR We have talented and skilled Skydiving Instructors. We can train you in the art of free falling. Do you love the feel of falling, but hate hitting the ground? We do too. With the help of these adrenaline junkies, you will learn about skydiving safety, skydiving equipment, various types of sky diving jumps including tandem jumping, and more. Our Lexa, AR skydiving experts are extremely knowledgeable and professional, and ready to help you fly. Tandem Skydiving in Lexa, AR When taking your first jump, most opt for a Tandem Jump which requires little to no training. A Tandem Jump is when you are strapped to a skydiving instructor. That way, if you go down you are sure to take someone with you. When learning how to skydive in Lexa, AR, your instructors will educate on the ground first, helping you to understand the fundamentals of skydiving, including stable body positions, turning techniques, radio assisted landing, hover control and holding a direction, linked and unlinked falls, back loops, 180-degree turns, delta, flare and wave off, 360 degree turns, free falls, and more importantly landing! It's best to learn on the ground, because if you screw up, you only have about 2 feet to fall. Brilliant, right? Our skydiving experts will help you to familiarize yourself with the skydiving equipment you will be using, including your parachute, pack, and pull cords and chute release mechanism, helmets, radio equipment and more. For the more experienced skydiver in Lexa, AR, you can attempt an accelerated free fall (AFF), which is one of the quickest ways of becoming a qualified skydiver, and is typically one of the easiest and most affordable ways of jumping. Skydiving Equipment in Lexa, AR Depending on the Lexa, AR Skydiving service you choose, most will provide you with all of the safety equipment and tools to be able to jump safely. If you are a professional jumper, you will have to check with the service to see if they will allow you to jump with your own equipment. Lexa, AR companies, coupons, services, review, businesses, coupon, reviewed, scam, fraud, find, recommended, sued, lawsuit, con-artist, best, discount, cheapest, least expensive, inexpensive, affordable, discounts, same day, 24 hour, report, cheap, price, prices, cost and free.

Wow, good find man. I didn't even know we had skydiving seminars down here, and i've lived in this town almost all my life (pretty sad i know). Edit: We observed them for a good 15 or so minutes even after getting our gas.
edit on 14-3-2012 by VDJ10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VDJ10

That's pretty close. Try to draw a picture of it as best as you can. Maybe that can rule out a few possibilities.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join