It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Profiling and A Heartbreaking Tragedy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You need help man. Regardless of Zimmerman's race what he did was wrong. No sane person can say the shooting was justified.

If there are screams for help on tape, then it is not up to us to determine who was screaming for help, it is up to an expert witness in a judacial setting to give his/her expert opinion to the prosecutor and then a jury. We simply do not know the full story and I think that is one thing we can agree on.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

You need help man. Regardless of Zimmerman's race what he did was wrong. No sane person can say the shooting was justified.

If there are screams for help on tape, then it is not up to us to determine who was screaming for help, it is up to an expert witness in a judacial setting to give his/her expert opinion to the prosecutor and then a jury. We simply do not know the full story and I think that is one thing we can agree on.

With the screaming on tape, Martins mother came out and identified it as her son screaming for help before the shooting was heard.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Can someone post a link to the 911 call with the screaming on it so that we can hear it for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

It's actually pretty easy to charge him with 1st degree. The 911 dispatch told him not to pursue but he kept going even though they told him police would be there in moments.

No it is not!!!
First Degree Murder is any murder that is willful and premeditated.
Involuntary Manslaughter stems from unintentional, but criminally negligent behavior
en.wikipedia.org...(United_States_law)#Degrees_of_murder_in_the_United_States
Second degree manslaughter maybe, but first degree murder
is just an OFF WITH THEIR HEADS mentality.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameliaair
Can someone post a link to the 911 call with the screaming on it so that we can hear it for ourselves.

I posted an article here that has links to the 9-11 tapes that you can listen to.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

umm He was following the kid which really kind of thwarts the self defense bit and leads to premeditation.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Running after an unarmed kid with a gun makes a pretty good case for murder 1. He obviously pulled the gun which means he had intent to kill. Nothing accidental about it in my opinion. We'll see what the formal investigation determines.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Running after an unarmed kid with a gun makes a pretty good case for murder 1. He obviously pulled the gun which means he had intent to kill. Nothing accidental about it in my opinion. We'll see what the formal investigation determines.

I'll tell you one thing, NO JURY will
convict this guy with first degree murder
so get over it... How casey anthony got off
because of over charging.

If people want to see anything formal I would
ditch the first degree murder crap, because that DOES NOT
FLY with rational people.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

I posted an article here that has links to the 9-11 tapes that you can listen to.

I can't make out who was screaming but I did hear someone clearly whisper coons in the first tape.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I can't make out who was screaming but I did hear someone clearly whisper coons in the first tape.

Some reports say zimmerman is screaming...

Who is everyone else to say???

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'll admit I racial profile.

Guy who robbed me for my fishing gear was black. I've never been robbed by a white person.
Guy that stabbed my exgirlfriends sister in the neck was black. I don't know anyone stabbed by a white person.
Guy's that broke into my cousins house were black. I don't know anyone thats been burglerized by a white.
Guy that tried to steal my neighbors car last summer was black. I've never seen a white person stealing cars.

I live on the boarder of Detroit. I hear gun shots coming from Detroit ever night in the summer. I dare any white person to walk through some of those neighborhoods.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Casey Anthony got off the hook because there was no solid evidence, only circumstational. This case there is actual evidence and witnesses. Even if he gets a lesser charge Zimmerman won't last very long in the pen.

edit on 20-3-2012 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

There's an agenda at play. You know, never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome

Guy who robbed me for my fishing gear was black. I've never been robbed by a white person.
Guy that stabbed my exgirlfriends sister in the neck was black. I don't know anyone stabbed by a white person.
Guy's that broke into my cousins house were black. I don't know anyone thats been burglerized by a white.
Guy that tried to steal my neighbors car last summer was black. I've never seen a white person stealing cars.

I live on the boarder of Detroit. I hear gun shots coming from Detroit ever night in the summer. I dare any white person to walk through some of those neighborhoods.

Join the club. I pretty much just don't interact unless need be.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome

Not to nit-pick, but it's because you live near Detroit. Detroit is a predominantly black community, so obviously they're going to be the ones doing the crime.
I live in Fort Collins.
I've been robbed by white people, never a black person.
One of my friends of 6 years has been stabbed 3 times by white men, I don't know anyone stabbed by a black person.
My neighbor was robbed by 3 white teenagers, I don't know anyone who's been robbed by a black person.
My neighbors car was stolen by a white 16 year old kid. I don't know anyone who's car has been stolen by a black person.

It's all about the community and where you live. Predominantly white community? They'll do the crime. Predominantly black community? They'll do the crime. Perspective is key.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The kid who broke into my car was white. The guy who stole my ex girlfriend's car was white and it was his 3rd time getting caught stealing a car.

Next.

....back to the topic

edit on 20-3-2012 by jrod because: # autocomplete

edit on 20-3-2012 by jrod because: ##autocomplete!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

And Trayvons mother says it is him screaming in the tapes.
I'd trust the mother of the person killed before I trust the media any day.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Even if he gets a lesser charge Zimmerman won't last very long in the pen.

IF he is even charged, which he should not be..

Why was treyvon, walking through peoples yards
and houses late at night? How do you know he WAS not trying
to rob a house or pick something up on the way back
through? How do you know this IS NOT the robber of the houses??
You don't... We know zimmerman would of never calld 9/11 if
he just wanted to shoot himself somebody.
edit on 20-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Even if he gets a lesser charge Zimmerman won't last very long in the pen.

IF he is even charged, which he should not be..

Why was treyvon, walking through peoples yards
and houses late at night? How do you know he WAS not trying
to rob a house or pick something up on the way back
through? How do you know this IS NOT the robber of the houses??
You don't... We know zimmerman would of never calld 9/11 if
he just wanted to shoot himself somebody.
edit on 20-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

May I have a source for these so called "facts" you just spewed?
In no article I have read said this happened late at night.
In no article I have read said that Trayvon was walking through peoples yards.
How do you know he IS the robber? Where are your facts for that?
Yes, Zimmerman would and has. He's called 9-11 46 times since September (I believe) of 2011, most of the time for ridiculous reasons like he did with calling them for Trayvon.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
findarticles.com... have a read of that people from outside of uk probably wont be familiar with it . its sort of racial profiling and a tragedy .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join