It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Profiling and A Heartbreaking Tragedy.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I submit if he were illegally armed it would be known by now and he would be locked up due to all the noise being made by all the different agenda camps...but I'll grant it might be a what if until we know As for the anti gun thunder-on-the-right....oh my yes

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Classified Info

The left will use it to further their gun control agenda.

What exactly is that agenda?

Is it Wayne LaPierre bizarre theory that Obama has not pushed for any new gun control legislation only because he wants to lull the American people to sleep? Then only if he gets re-elected, and only then, he will do away with the 2'nd amendment. I have heard of many crazy things in my years but this one has to be at the top of the list.

It is sad that there are people who actually believe in this nonsense.

Call it whatever you want, but Eric (Fast & Furious) Holder's DOJ is heading to Florida to pursue this issue.

And if you don't think the left will use this, then I have a bridge I'm selling. . . . .

Never let a crisis go to waste

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameliaair

Exactly.
They will bastardize this horrible event into a political issue.

Why else is the D of J going down there?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit

You are saying he had no legal reason to be on a sidewalk kn an area where he lived?thats the standard here,not what he was doing....he was legally standing on the sidewalk,legally armed and afraid.... That's the show...he had no duty to retreat Like I said once that is established under current law,he can go home....sorry

Actually he was inside his SUV, not on the sidewalk. If he was so afraid, why did he exit his vehicle and start following the kid? Because, as he stated, " the assholes always get away"? He wasn't afraid.

True, he had no duty to retreat. But does that mean that a person has the right to stalk someone down and shoot him dead? There is a big difference there.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

edit on 3/21/2012 by Classified Info because: Hit wrong tab...ooops

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

The left will use it to further their gun control agenda.

What exactly is that agenda?

Call it whatever you want, but Eric (Fast & Furious) Holder's DOJ is heading to Florida to pursue this issue.

And if you don't think the left will use this, then I have a bridge I'm selling. . . . .

What exactly is that agenda again? Can you list some specifics?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Any kind of gun laws they can get passed is the agenda....and after he got out of the SUV he was on the sidewalk... A place he had a legal right to be...y'all keep trying to muddy the waters because of your emotions ...he was where he had a right to be and I didn't say he was scared...I said he had to articulate in a convincing manner that he was scared...whether YOU think he was scared is a moot
Point

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Ameliaair

Exactly.
They will bastardize this horrible event into a political issue.

Why else is the D of J going down there?

Oh, this is going to be used
as a gun grab. Also this is being
made a race issue which it is not.
Also the sicko's saying first degree murder
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN
keep pushing that first degree murder stuff
he will not get anything..
Treyvon should have never attacked zimmerman
zimmerman should not have too have shot him..
Tragic accident.
The guy is latino! Not even white
the MSM keeps saying white on black
crime its total BS.
Treyvon was over paranoid and hit zimmerman zimmerman has proof and bruises to show..
zimmerman was in fear for his life, he did not know
if treyvon had a gun in his shorts or not.
At best it is second degree manslaughter.
There is no way to prove this is first degree pre-meditated murder
i think if he should get anything which he really shouldn't then it be
about 3 years in prison. with that he will never be
able to own a gun again and never be able to vote
they strip his civil liberties.. The guy was not trying to shoot
him a black man and there is no way you can prove he was
so first degree murder WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

edit on 21-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's too good a crisis for the dim/libs to let go to waste...plenty of emotions to ride to some sort of agenda peak...get a few laws passed,demonize some pretty decent carry laws,make some cops look bad,give holder some air/print time....Oboy what a circus

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
And let's not forget to give Brother Jesse and Uncle Al their share of the spotlight ...there's plenty to go around

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

the fact that someone starred your comment is unsettling.

BUT ANYWAYS, I find it funny that this thread sat here for days with NO ONE touching it - and as soon as a few of us acknowledged that it was racist of the ATS members on here ..ATS members showed to prove us right.

Heres the reality:

1. A life is a life. But Trayvon WAS suspicious to Zimmerman solely because he was black.

2. You are an idiot if you think this is about left and right ..(I'll tell you why later)

3. It is racist to state that Zimmerman had a right protect "his neighborhood" / gated community. NEWS FLASH - Black people live in gated communities too. I know its a hard concept. Treyvon was not "traipsing" through a "gated community" he was going back home to spend time with his father. Because I'm certain most of the bitter men are divorced on here - just imagine your son came to visit you to watch the game and he never made it back from grabbing chips before it started.

4. Returning to two: It is a racial issue but not a black and white one. Everyone with sense regardless of race can see past this. Get off of the "left and right and understand that you are being played. ZIMMERMAN got OFF for fighting a police officer. You can tell that something pyscho is going on in his head - connected with his family -if you listen to the way he repeats his last name twice on the audio. He is verrry connected obviously, not too many civilians get off aftre attacking police officers...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

How is it racist to state he had a right to protect his neighborhood?(that's what you said)Sp no one can protect his neighborhood/property from criminals without being a racist if they aren't the same race?I didn't say the dead kid was a criminal,I'm going off solely what you said.Explain please why I can't protect my neighborhood against someone of a different race?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

But Trayvon WAS suspicious to Zimmerman solely because he was black.

Zimmerman was suspicous of EVERYONE..
He and his neighbors have been getting robbed
they elected him captain of neighborhood watch..
Trayvon attacked zimmerman AND tried to steal his gun
he has proof and bruises
THIS IS WHY HE WAS NOT ARRESTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!!
BECAUSE TREYVON OBVIOUSLY ATTACKED HIM FIRST!
DEAD MEN CAN'T HIT YOU!
Treyvon made a deadly mistake
he will not make again.
JUSTICE FOR ZIMMERMAN A INNOCENT MAN
edit on 21-3-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You are hilarious. Obviously making up facts that have not been substantiated anywhere just to troll for attention on the web. Good stuff. Not.

But I'll play your silly little game. Even if Trayvon wailed on Zimmerman (which he did not) it was Trayvon who was protecting himself as Zimmerman was admittedly following and harassing a law-abiding citizen. It was Zimmerman who was the first agressor. Too late for him to claim self-defense.
edit on 21-3-2012 by KillerQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen

Zimmerman was admittedly following and harassing a law-abiding citizen

Zimmerman got out of his truck
to check the street sign to tell
the 9-11 dispatch what road
trayvon went down.. Trayvon jumped
out behind a bush and hit zimmerman
zimmerman was forced to shoot.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Please have a source for your claims.

To the rest of ATS, popsmayhem has been trolling this thread for 12 hours or so. He maybe a friend of Zimmerman or something. None of his claims actually have any weight.

I am searching for the source that says one of the first officers on scene was involved in a cover-up when the son of a Sanford cop beat a black homeless man to death. I will share when I do find it.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod

Is this the article you're looking for?
Florida Police Chief out over investigation involving lieutenant's son

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAreThey

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by WhatAreThey

Originally posted by MrStyx
reply to post by WhatAreThey

That's a lie the kid is 100 lbs lighter and 10 years younger he was not an intimidating force and he was minding his own business running from a stranger who was following him at night. You have the stats reversed Zimmerman is 250 kid was a 140. Its easy info to find out who did you hear that from. Pretty soon the kid will be a rabid animal with hulk like muscles and a fist full of ecstasy by those accounts

It's a lie? I don't know if it is, but it is a fact that the kid played high school football. He wasn't small or helpless by any means. A 17 year old kid is in peak physical shape. Have you seen the photo of Zimmerman? He had a decent amount of body fat on him. The kid was also suspended from high school for who knows what.

A Local kid from the Highschool the kid went to called the radio station and told them he didn't understand why they were showing pictures of the kid from when he was 12-13 in the media. I can tell you that I was about 120 when I was 12, and 205 when I was 17.

Also, they have been talking about the Kids phone records: Texts that mentioned actually breaking into houses in the neighborhood and such.

A Local guy called one of the radio stations down here and mentioned how Zimmerman was all bruised up and was obviously beaten when he came to work the next day. Zimmerman filed in the police report that he WAS following the kid, but as he got out of his truck to get the name of the street he was on to write it down for later - that is when he was attacked. Of course, these local people calling in are ALL racist right?

This is just a case of anti-racism. The situation probably went down like this:

1) Zimmerman see's some black kid walking around in a white neighborhood
2) Zimmerman thinks this is odd, especially because of all of the recent strings of break ins
3) Zimmerman follows the kid in his truck. The kid notices and gets agitated.
4) Zimmerman makes the mistake of getting out of his truck.
5) Either Zimmerman or the Kid make a Comment. A Confrontation ensues
6) Two Ignorant Folks assume the character of the other guy
7) One guy gets killed because of it.

This case is the most digusting anti-racist case I have seen in a few years.

I love how ironic it is that this is supposed to be a CONSPIRACY site where people QUESTION things...

Yet just about EVERYONE in this thread IS SUCKING UP THE MEDIA'S STORY.

It makes me sick.

Would you care enough to back up these statements with proof?
I haven't seen any sources for this information you're spewing in this thread. All the information I've given is from articles and the 9-11 tapes themselves. Care to show where you get your information from?

104.1 and 106.7 FM are the radio stations locally here in central florida where these individuals have been calling in any crying out about this case as some type of media lie. This is the area where this event happened and local people are calling in about it. I'd believe this much more readily than I would believe the report of a national news outlet...

BTW, what are the "Articles" you speak of?

Ooh, so you can't actually back up your statements with legitimate sources, eh? Well, isn't that convenient for you?
The articles I have gotten my information from are the ones I have posted here. Not my fault if you've had a hard time reading the entire thread and sources for my information.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
reply to post by femalepharoe

How is it racist to state he had a right to protect his neighborhood?(that's what you said)Sp no one can protect his neighborhood/property from criminals without being a racist if they aren't the same race?I didn't say the dead kid was a criminal,I'm going off solely what you said.Explain please why I can't protect my neighborhood against someone of a different race?

Because Treyvon Lived in that neighborhood as well. So it wasn't JUST Zimmerman's neighborhood. It is racist to assume that just because he is black that he did not live there. That's how the altercation started in the first place!!!

"its a nice neighborhood , what are you doing here!!!"

you get it???

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Believer101

That's it. Someone told me he beat the homeless man to death, he 'only' knocked him out, I had bad info. Thanks for posting the link.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join