It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecies of Singer/Psychic David Wilcock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anyone who's followed wilcock for long knows all about his "ascension 2000" fail and how none of the Y2K meltdown occured that Wilcock predicted. That shut him up for a while because just before that he had moved to Virginia Beach trying his claim to fame by riding the coat-tails of the Edgar Cayce foundation until they kicked him out.

Then he moved up to Kentucky where Carla Rueckert was channeling Ra and the "Law of One" books, and decided he could channel Ra, too. Never mind the fact that the original Ra channelings said specifically that RA could NEVER speak through anyone but Carla. Then Carla threw him out and I thought we'd seen the last of him, but he just keeps popping up like a bad hair day.

So he wrote a couple of books, but no publisher would touch them, and he finally just put them on his site. Then he hooked up with Wynn Free and convinced him he was Edgar Cayce, because he knew that Wynn could get published. After that book flopped he started doing "dream readings" thru his website. Only problem was, he was so bad at it that everybody was asking for a refund; that's why he now has a strict no-refund policy. So after that nobody would pay him for his terrible work and he had to quit.

Then he hooked up with ET researcher and author Scott Mandelker; toured with him a bit; did some shows with Art Bell and Wilcock thought he'd made the big time. Trouble is that Scott got wise to Wilcock and kicked him to the curb...

And so it goes... everyone he's ever worked with has thrown him out, but he keeps trying to con new people, and unfortunately people who are searching are too easily conned, and DW has discovered and exploited this.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I agree with everything you have said.

He comes across to me as a con-man, and a not very good one at that.

I will star and flag your post, because I think more people need to be exposed to his lies - especially the young of mind in the ATS forums, and the like. That way they will not fall prey to his lies and insanity.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by discountgenetics
Anyone who's followed wilcock for long knows all about his "ascension 2000" fail and how none of the Y2K meltdown occured that Wilcock predicted. That shut him up for a while because just before that he had moved to Virginia Beach trying his claim to fame by riding the coat-tails of the Edgar Cayce foundation until they kicked him out.

Then he moved up to Kentucky where Carla Rueckert was channeling Ra and the "Law of One" books, and decided he could channel Ra, too. Never mind the fact that the original Ra channelings said specifically that RA could NEVER speak through anyone but Carla. Then Carla threw him out and I thought we'd seen the last of him, but he just keeps popping up like a bad hair day.

So he wrote a couple of books, but no publisher would touch them, and he finally just put them on his site. Then he hooked up with Wynn Free and convinced him he was Edgar Cayce, because he knew that Wynn could get published. After that book flopped he started doing "dream readings" thru his website. Only problem was, he was so bad at it that everybody was asking for a refund; that's why he now has a strict no-refund policy. So after that nobody would pay him for his terrible work and he had to quit.

Then he hooked up with ET researcher and author Scott Mandelker; toured with him a bit; did some shows with Art Bell and Wilcock thought he'd made the big time. Trouble is that Scott got wise to Wilcock and kicked him to the curb...

And so it goes... everyone he's ever worked with has thrown him out, but he keeps trying to con new people, and unfortunately people who are searching are too easily conned, and DW has discovered and exploited this.

I will ignore your blatant exaggerations and obvious bias for now. I will however state that you forgot the most important part: What he does now, which is why alot of us like him.

It seems he finally hit the jackpot by writing these blogs about the TRUTH of the history of the federal reserve, the lost gold of the philippines, Ferdinand Marco, The world economy, the truth about the "Fake" bonds, the 9/11 connection and everything else that is not covered by the MSM somehow, but is both bigger and more importants than the small minded stories they run.

And where most of it is verifyable to be true, as he is simply amazing in supplying links to verifications.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I guess you don't recognise a parasite when you see one. That's all he's famous for doing.

IRM

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I agree with everything you have said.

He comes across to me as a con-man, and a not very good one at that.

I think more people need to be exposed to his lies

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by NeoVain

I guess you don't recognise a parasite when you see one. That's all he's famous for doing.

IRM

Here Wilcock is exposed as a fraud by people who work with him and know him personally:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Agreed. At least we can look forward to the fact that a year from now people like him will be out of work. I don't see the careers of types like him lasting if this year comes and goes without major changes happening.

I think that the financial tyranny stuff is interesting but I just don't like the man. I get the feeling he is a con man when I am exposed to his work. Now that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by discountgenetics

I will ignore your blatant exaggerations and obvious bias for now. I will however state that you forgot the most important part: What he does now, which is why alot of us like him.

What does he do now? Good question, have a listen and find out:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting how both YouTube videos in this thread are no longer available due to a copyright claim by Mr Wilcock himself.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
He is a very entertaining and passionate speaker, with some wild ideas, and for these reasons I really enjoy his presentations.

But some of his ideas do seem pretty far out, and he does kind of give off that con-man, i'm-nearly-whacked-enough-to-belive-in-my-own-dookie vibe.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

But some of his ideas do seem pretty far out, and he does kind of give off that con-man, i'm-nearly-whacked-enough-to-belive-in-my-own-dookie vibe.

couldnt of said it better. Hes not credible. Hes definitely after attention and money. When 2012 comes and goes and if nothing is difference him and many like will see their income stream nosedive.
edit on 8-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: hahahahahahaha!......................

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Has he been on Coasttocoastam lately?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I enjoyed his book "The Source Field Investigations." Lots of information on Many different interesting topics.

new topics

top topics

join