It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trumps Sons hunting photos

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by joejj

As you stated in your other post, you'd eat a gorilla if you could. Which sounds like you'd eat a human if you could, too. Until you heed the advice in my other post about reassessing how you view plants, humans, and animals (especially if you'd eat a human), no one can have a real discussion on what humans are designed to eat and what they shouldn't.

Yes, I'd eat a gorilla, no, I wouldn't eat a human, as stated above. Humans are designed as omnivores, not carnivores or herbivores.

If you don't know the fundamental differences between and apple and a rabbit, well that says something. Even a toddler knows the difference between the two...

What a ridiculous thing to say. of course I know the difference between an apple and a rabbit. I think, however, that you are blissfully unaware of the similarities. That unawareness will tend towards a skewed view of nature in favor of "your own kind" - motiles - and at the disproportionate expense of "other kinds".

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by luciddream
Hmmmm....

- Plants are meant to be eaten, do you know why a seed is covered in "flesh"? and can withstand high dose iof digestive acid? like HCl?

- Plants don't have brain, nerves, blood circulation which involves antibodies, does not have emotion, communicate or show any signs of being "alive".

- When you harvest a plant for eating, you actually doing what the plant wants you to do,. It attracts you with its colourful fruit, which is sweet and has nutrients, you eat the flesh and dispose the seeds, then it grows again.

I never seen an animal grow from its bones lol

Could you please back up your points with facts and links?

And many Christians believe God put animals on this planet for the soul purpose of feeding man.

If you are Christian, maybe read Genesis 1:29; it's in all versions of the bible, and concisely states what humans should be eating.

And about your health/ eating vegetarian and lack of success, etc.- Read anything by Joel Fuhrman or Dean Ornish; both at MD's and had very good success treating most forms of disease/ ailments with also getting people off many toxic prescription drugs.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

As you stated in your other post, you'd eat a gorilla if you could. Which sounds like you'd eat a human if you could, too. Until you heed the advice in my other post about reassessing how you view plants, humans, and animals (especially if you'd eat a human), no one can have a real discussion on what humans are designed to eat and what they shouldn't.

Yes, I'd eat a gorilla, no, I wouldn't eat a human, as stated above. Humans are designed as omnivores, not carnivores or herbivores.

If you don't know the fundamental differences between and apple and a rabbit, well that says something. Even a toddler knows the difference between the two...

What a ridiculous thing to say. of course I know the difference between an apple and a rabbit. I think, however, that you are blissfully unaware of the similarities. That unawareness will tend towards a skewed view of nature in favor of "your own kind" - motiles - and at the disproportionate expense of "other kinds".

I disagree about humans being designed as "omnivores" that is not even a real category. You are either eat flesh or not. And humans fall under herbivores; just do the research and you would see.

"Blissfully unaware of the similarities between an apple an a rabbit." Ha ha ha, you keep me laughing so much. I never knew this forum could be so humorous!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

And about your quote about a gorilla or elephant crushing you for fun. ???? What are you talking about?? Are you serious? I hope that was a joke. Have you ever been around those species? They would only attack if they felt threatened. Species like that don't attack humans "for fun". You get more and more absurd.

Deny ignorance.

once again, Good day to eveyone.

They will kill each other for fun - what would prevent them from killing ME for fun? Chimpanzees in particular have been observed at war between tribes. Elephants, gorillas - ALL animals fight amongst themselves and kill each other off. A wildebeest will assault a lion - just because he is there, not because he is "attacking" or "threatening", so you're not even safe interspecies.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

And about your quote about a gorilla or elephant crushing you for fun. ???? What are you talking about?? Are you serious? I hope that was a joke. Have you ever been around those species? They would only attack if they felt threatened. Species like that don't attack humans "for fun". You get more and more absurd.

Deny ignorance.

once again, Good day to eveyone.

They will kill each other for fun - what would prevent them from killing ME for fun? Chimpanzees in particular have been observed at war between tribes. Elephants, gorillas - ALL animals fight amongst themselves and kill each other off. A wildebeest will assault a lion - just because he is there, not because he is "attacking" or "threatening", so you're not even safe interspecies.

Spend some time with said species and understand their behavior, then get back to me. Your statements are obviously way off base and hold no merit. So, so much anger and hostility towards all living things...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Spend some time with said species and understand their behavior, then get back to me. Your statements are obviously way off base and hold no merit. So, so much anger and hostility towards all living things...

Yes, it's very similar to your hatred, hostility, and anger towards only the immobile living things, the defenseless ones that can't escape you. I see now why you disdain eating from the actual "bottom of the food chain" as you claimed above - the plankton, algae, and bacteria are mobile enough that they might escape from you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If you are Christian, maybe read Genesis 1:29; it's in all versions of the bible, and concisely states what humans should be eating.

I am Atheist. I posted Fact of what some Christians believe. Not interested in an ancient "cherry picking" - - hand selected and manipulated text.

And about your health/ eating vegetarian and lack of success, etc.- Read anything by Joel Fuhrman or Dean Ornish; both at MD's and had very good success treating most forms of disease/ ailments with also getting people off many toxic prescription drugs.

What I posted was fact. Beyond that everyone has an opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
how about that the threads turned into arguments of extremism
you can all stop now this threads been thoroughly derailed

you make me sick
one side ignorant and proud the other stuck on unrealistic idealism

almost like a microcosm of the real world huh?

edit on 16-3-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by LErickson

again i brought that up to bring up the point and reinforce what others have allready said in this thread people are only pissed off cuz rich little trumps went hunting but dont seem to have a problem with tv shows dedicated solely to catching and capturing live game (swamp people,deadliest catch hog men etc)and to call you out on the fact that you said it takes no skill to catch and kill an alligator i corrected you.

Your entire run-on sentence is wrong from start to finish. This thread is about the Trumps and not anything else. I commented on the Trumps and not anything else. It would be stupid to come to this thread and just praise some tv show about DIFFERENT PEOPLE DOING DIFFERENT THINGS.

Again, I never said hunting a gator took no skill. Those other people doing those other things demonstrate that well. Back here on topic, I commented specifically on the Trump boys and the type of hunting they engage in. DIFFERENT PEOPLE DOING DIFFERENT THINGS.

Can you show me where I said it took no skill to hunt an alligator? I never wrote any such thing. I said it takes no skill to walk up to one sleeping by water and shoot it.

DO YOU NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

I am not going to comment on your show because it has NOTHING to do with my opinion of THIS TOPIC. I am not sure what your obsession is but you are making the wrong argument based on what seems to be your lack of understanding anything I wrote.

Either get someone to explain my post to you or give up already.

get all mad and upset about something some one said on the internet all you want .

When did any of that happen??

What the # are you talking about here?

you probably wont change my mind and i dobut ill change yours but at least i offerd a bit of information as opposed to name calling

Seriously, what are you talking about? Name calling? Huh? Nothing you have written actually makes sense when you go back and read what I actually posted about this topic. You are stuck on some TV show and a bunch of things no one said so with that, enjoy.

have a good day im off to sight in my muzzle loader so i can use it when deer season starts

I care what you are about to go do because...?
What you should do is take some time to read what you reply to.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
But when you kill an animal instantly with a rifle, that's cowardly. Right.

Yes, it is. I'd only say otherwise when someone is killing said animal because it either poses a real immediate threat to them or if they hunting to survive.

Killing an animal because you get your kicks from shooting it from 100 yards away is 100% p***y. If you really want to "be a man" and get back to your roots, use a spear, use a bow or a knife.

But a high powered rilfe? Please...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Originally posted by wrecksrme
I like to hunt myself and the meat goes in my freezer. I read that they donated the meat to some locals in need. I say good for them.

Yeah, but who eats big spotted cats?

Perhaps you should read up on bushmeat. Cats are also valued for their fur. Many of these animals are endangered species.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Im pretty sure they have a pretty good idea about life. Im defending what they did because im a hunter. There is nothing wrong with hunting, nothing wrong with sports hunting, its brings money to a region of the world were PEOPLE, human ****ing beings suffer more then animals because of starvation and disease.

It made the news because of who they are, not what they did thats the only reason. I also defend them because they didn't do anything wrong, but in the eyes of some earth first people like PETA and others they pretty much committed murder. People care more about animals then human life and are you kidding me.

There own father is against hunting, so how can you say that they have never been to the point where they think about pain, suffering, or injustice. How is this injustice because some animals where killed on a hunting trip.

I have a real good clue about life, been to college now im in the military ive been around the world and have felt love, and have had my heart broken. I have lived life, I bet the two Trumps have lived life to the fullest and have a good clue about it, maybe more of a clue then some people.

I have pictures of myself with a deer I have killed while hunting, it was a 12 point buck huge animal and I was proud of myself for having tracked and placed a perfect shot on it so it would go down in 1 shot. Does that make me a bad person probably in your eyes but honestly I could care less what you think because I have a life and am not going to let someone else effect it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Originally posted by wrecksrme
I like to hunt myself and the meat goes in my freezer. I read that they donated the meat to some locals in need. I say good for them.

Yeah, but who eats big spotted cats?
i would. then i would make a blanket from his fur

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by joejj

I eat very healthy and don't eat a plant based diet, I eat meat like generations before me. People don't realize that animals die, if there not hunted they will be killed by nature and disease.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

People that think we are supposed to be plant eaters are ignoring a huge part of humanity. Take my tribe for example, not only survived, but thrived as warriors, eating nothing but meat. For generations. IF meat was unhealthy as some would have us believe, than my tribe would have died out a long time ago.
edit on Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:24:00 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by joejj

I eat very healthy and don't eat a plant based diet, I eat meat like generations before me. People don't realize that animals die, if there not hunted they will be killed by nature and disease.

who!

Which person(s) think that animals live forever unless we kill them, I have never met an adult with such a view

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by joejj

who!

Which person(s) think that animals live forever unless we kill them, I have never met an adult with such a view

In no way did I say they live forever, what I was saying was that if they are not killed by a hunter then they will just die at the hands of mother nature, other animals or disease. I did not say that they live forever if they are not hunted.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
you said

"people don't realise that animals die"

if they don't die, this means they live forever

edit on 18-3-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Your right I did say people don't realize animals die.

Not just at the hands of hunters but by there own kind. How different is it for a animal to get slaughtered by another animal or just get shot by a hunter.

I don't see how you can take from that I ment they live forever because that is far from what I was going for.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join