It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald trumps Sons hunting photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

'I have no shame' - Donald Trump's son defends big game slaughter pics

PICTURES of Donald Trump's sons posing with the animals they butchered in a big game hunt have outraged animal rights activists.

Trump's sons, Donald Jr and Eric, can be seen proudly showing off the carcasses of an elephant, crocodile, leopard and water buck.

www.news.com.au...

This shows some of pics from Donald jr. and eric having a ball hunting big game. They are receiving quite a bit of citicism for their behaviour.

Apparently the pictures turned up here ; www.huntinglegends.com...

It seems to be the site to go to if you fancy kiiling some big animals.

edit on 14-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was just reading about this on Yahoo news. I eat meat and know lots of people who hunt who actually eat what they hunt. But hunting just for sport or trophy is imo pretty stupid. Off topic but I think his youngest son looks like Eddie Munster.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I like to hunt myself and the meat goes in my freezer. I read that they donated the meat to some locals in need. I say good for them.

+37 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
For me personally these photos are disgusting, fair enough if they gave them to locals to eat, but i think the problem for me is at the root of why this is wrong, its done for sport, and enjoyment for people like him.

If you need to eat then fair enough.

But these pictures make me feel sick.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Denied because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrecksrme
I like to hunt myself and the meat goes in my freezer. I read that they donated the meat to some locals in need. I say good for them.

Yeah, but who eats big spotted cats?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Good point!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wrecksrme

There usually is a list of excuses for the killings.

Money goes back into local community and the animals are bred specifically for hunters.

I think it is excuses. Why can they not just donate to regions like this.It is not as if they are short of money. Why do they feel the need to kill defenseless animals with guns?

I suppose if you are rich enough you can do what you like. I wonder if you had enough money will you be able to pay companies to clone humans so you can then hunt and kill them. If they are simply bred for hunting it would be ok , wouldn't it? people can already pay for whatever new organs they need if they are rich enough.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

elephant meat?? Seriously?

He just kills for fun. That's no charity. He does it to show off that he just can

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by wrecksrme

I suppose if you are rich enough you can do what you like. I wonder if you had enough money will you be able to pay companies to clone humans so you can then hunt and kill them. If they are simply bred for hunting it would be ok , wouldn't it? people can already pay for whatever new organs they need if they are rich enough.

That reminded me of a movie called The Island (I believe was the title) where wealthy people had clones of themselves incase they needed body parts. Really creepy but good movie.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Chuck Norris?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Chuck Norris?

OK you got me with that one.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Good Shooting!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Chuck Norris?

hollywood is very good at make believe

i seen norris do an interview from his ranch recently. i was in stitches. he came across as quite feminine.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
As long as they ate them or gave them to locals to eat ...
But honestly ... I felt bad for the big kitty cat ....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
There are people who do this all the time, so what is the big deal?
If you have the money to go on big game hunts and enjoy it...who am I to judge?
Actually who are you to judge? Or all of the activists?
Just another over-sensationalized story, in my opinion.

I don't believe in hunting for sport, because it's not a sport.
Man has turned it into a sport, basically making it entertainment.
I do hunt to fill my freezer, and only when I need the food; I try not to waste...
But, I won't sit here and belittle these guys, because they are free to do what they enjoy.

This is a non-issue.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If PREDATOR type beings came to EA*RTH like in the movie PREDATORS.. SMH

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So this is what rich people do... is this what people apprentice for on that TV show? I guess someone needs to watch the store while they go and hunt.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I have had bobcat before, it was kind of gamey, but not all that bad.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The leopard pic is just sickening to look at. I love wild cats and to see a pic like this just makes me mad. I doubt that anyone can actually enjoy the meat taste of a carnivore. Im betting they skinned that poor animal and turned it into some type of fancy coat.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this link...

I found it interesting and hope others will read it. source

Here's a piece...

THERE ARE ETHICAL HUNTERS OUT HERE – BELIEVE IT OR NOT
Yes, we even hunt elephant. Elephant which are destroying their own habitat and killing themselves. If not controlled these very same elephants would have absolutely nothing to eat. They are destroying themselves, only because their are to many of them!

What should we do? Allow them to grow in numbers and demolish all the forests which they so desperately depend on? Should we merciless just kill them as Parks do? Or, should we regulate their numbers through controlled and sustainable hunting and at least generate more money for conservation?

Should we allow all wildlife animal species to simply flourish beyond control? Should we allow and condone the national park rangers to simply kill and cull whole herds of animals?

Or should we all take note, face the problem and find sustainable solutions to protect and sustain for generations to come.

Almost every proud and ethical hunter I know, will go to the ends of the earth and invest their own money to see that wildlife is protected for all generations to follow.

We are indeed conservationists at heart ourselves and go to extremes to protect the very areas, land and wildlife we hunt on – believe it or not!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join