It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG!!! Data mining for Alien Abduction Stories?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I understand that some members can think that I am Data Mining. But I can assure you that my Knowledge is vast and deep. The way I learn is I experience, then study to get my conclusions, then I get live colaborating stories...

Believe or not I can tell what is experience, what is screened memories, what is misunderstood, and what is disinformation. I am here because I want to share and get brotherhood.

the last 3-4 weeks have been litteral hell for me metaphysically and such... that's why I am here... I can longer keep it to myself. I feel like that song/video Sail And truthfully this is really helping me. So Thank you for Listening

Keeping that in mind... when I post a topic First:

1. I will ask the question

2. I will then tell you three experiences

3. Then I will summerize the question

All this in the OP

I am somewhat scatterbrained but for the most part I am spot on with my info. My stories seldom change but if they do its because of new information on the subject.

Again thank you for your time and knowledge!
edit on 12-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: bad spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Dude, seriously.........

You've lost me.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab I am somewhat scatterbrained

understatment of the day

so whats the aim here? are we to ask you about certain abduction stories and you confirm/deny them?

i have no idea what direction the op intended this thread to go but in the off chance he wants a question to initiate it i'll ask,

in your experience/knowledge, how many species of extraterrestrials have visited earth in the last 100 years? the last 10 years?

and where did they come from?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

This post is to just clarify my intentions... this is not a topic post just so people know what to expect from me

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Why "OMG"

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying.

And I can understand from an abductee's point of view of the following;

1) This can't be happening. Is it? (What is that scar doing there?)
2) OMG it is really happening.
3) I am going to kill them if they do it again.
5) How do I do that?
6) I'll get on the internet and ask if anyone can help me?

I've gone through all these and I am at the next stage of helping others, if I can, whilst trying to avoid abduction again.

Keep going, maybe you will find what you are looking for and then you can help others.

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Some people were thinking I was mining for abduction info... but my group knows better. I am feeling really welcome here!

thank you everyone!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Did you already ask the question?
Or are you going to?

I will contribute if I am soon not so confused with the purpose or intention of this. Wait I forgot the order of the questions already. Just kidding.

I know of a few people with cool abduction stories you could look up if that is what you are insinuating.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Here's a tip...if you want to be taken seriously, don't begin a thread title with OMG!!!

It makes it seem like you had a snow day from middle school.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

You feel like AWOL nations sail? Your post is pretty confusing. What do you want from us?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

This post is to just clarify my intentions... this is not a topic post just so people know what to expect from me

Not a topic post. Did you forget to take your meds today? Seriously. Get help ASAP.
edit on 13-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
?????
What am I reading?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

There are military abductions, and programs. Some things being done are negative, and affect people in a variety of ways, that create disharmony and stress, as Tom Montalk talks about on his site.

But, most ET encounters, are not what people think and even the medical has reasons, keeping people alive, and also, they wake us up as our consciousness is ready to perceive more than the reality we're perceiving, and to question who we are.

Some of it comes with lessons to jar us out of our programs, to question deeply.

Some of what people are experiencing, if not most of the non military co-op ones, who are on a low enough frequency to be concerned about the minerals here and who are making use of the world in a variety of ways, but ET is often our family.

For example, commonly people experience what Dolores Cannon has called the "nurse" who keeps people calm and gives as much awareness as the person is ready for, while the smaller grey like bots do their work. Often felt as if female. That brings memories to me.

Quite often perceived as not attractive in the least, in a form that would scare us, if we met them up close. Which is surprising, the one that was at the door, the night of a family abduction, was solid and there for a moment, before twisting away, this explains why he/she was not unattractive for a grey, but deep subdued rose colored, the height of my son,with a head shape simliar too, very delicate and twig like, like a rose really. To not alarm, to ready or test how close to being able to handle conscious contact, perhaps?

But since so much of what we "think" we're seeing in contact is a "perception" this brings to mind, WHY? Why for example do some of the most loving and caring, like the nurse, come in alarming packages?

What is the lesson, are we meant to see through the programming of hollywood here, and see the beauty within?
Are they really in that form?

Is a craft that is small, the same shape and size within?

I'm currently reading Dolores Cannon's The Three Waves of Volunteers and can't recommend it enough. She gives one regression after another, and often taps into the soul lessons from more than one lifetime.

Each stage is a learning stage, step or place we've been, like a 'work station" that serves to develop our soul, to the next step. Earth is some heavy tests.

ETs are more soul families and working to help their groups, and learn, and raise earth's frequency, far more than being negatives.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Post tramatic Stress... I am good now! Been a busy month

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Great post! as to all the good aliens... check out montalks ideas on STS vs STO Most people get abducted by STS beings meaning negative beings...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I think more abductions, including the medical ones, are our Family, past/future steps, as time is not linear. Even ETs affiliated with the co-op programs, and that is only a lower level of activity, are often on their own (higher than the black ops here, and way over their heads) assignments. Things are not what we think.

Alot of people are like my sister/friend's grandson, who woke up and had some very significant soul memories return, and also spoke of tests here on Gaia without end, like a trap or a karmic wheel, with memories throughout lifetimes of his Family, who he was so grateful too, looking in and helping him throughout this. He was an experiencer too, and they were Sirius, and his grandmother talks of lions guarding the property, she's had that come over and over, and its for a reason! Things that made no sense until his windows opened.

How much can be gained, to the soul in lessons, that learning how to transmute the heaviness and harder energies into the purpose of soul, Love, Light, Joy, Upliftedness, progression, healing, how to turn it around.

Those little greys that come, and some of the medical we have occur, is actually helping maintain our bodies, and keep us going in the tests, because they don't want us to have to just come again and do an even harder lesson perhaps, but gain alot in this life, wake up more.

I think its a lot more positive than people think.

And the so called lower frequency ones that work around the co-op para military, they're not quite what they think, there is a plan even there.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
There are also threads on people wishing for contact. Well everyone, has it, without knowing. We're all checked on, often without knowing. Planet earth gets missing time to process people.

But, just reading some of the books of regressions, like Dolores Cannons, I have another book coming too, to see how he handles the regressions too, but so far, there is a connection going on with her, where she is doing this work, and behind the scenes, those beings that are revealed in the regressions, and she puts many of the transcripts direclty in the book, in fact the one I'm reading is all transcripts of regressions.

If people are waking up more, letting the cme's and flared, lift them up, meditating and seeking who they are, asking their own consciousness questions, trying to look at their problems as lessons, you can read a regression with the ETs, talking through the client, have some stray thoughts of your own, and then you are in contact, directly, and that being is communicating with you. I get contact and answers just from reading the book , they connect in and are watching people's growth and awareness all the time.

Nothing here is what we think at all.

What is earth? What is objective reality (there is another thread today I found on that)? Is there such a thing as an objective reality?

Or is it like a board game, props, illusion, private rooms that overlap, to get us up and through the tests?

What is going on here really?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Can you please add this to one of your other threads on alien abductions. There is no need for multiple threads of the same topic. - HERE - or - HERE -

Further thread starts on this topic will be closed and redirected.

Closed.
edit on March 13th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join