It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new philosophy about existence.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

they love to repeat true self as a treasure they can abuse, wohoo true self exist we r gonna b living for long time since superior sources are gonna justify existence being positive for the true self, lets b sure first that he doesnt get any so we would assure our pervert ways of getting for granted more, wat a lovely game

they play with non comparable iq, they wont get any and there is no true self while freedom rights so nothing that can b seen are getting it all

Our true self is one. There is no superiority in the one.

u see?? u cant but jump to realize ur first end point, hey wat is that sentence relation to what i wrote there ???

anyway since u force the subject, superiority is exclusively to truth, that is how anything true is unik bc superior, it cant be mixed to else or other since absolutely superior thing

u wont get any dont u

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

they love to repeat true self as a treasure they can abuse, wohoo true self exist we r gonna b living for long time since superior sources are gonna justify existence being positive for the true self, lets b sure first that he doesnt get any so we would assure our pervert ways of getting for granted more, wat a lovely game

they play with non comparable iq, they wont get any and there is no true self while freedom rights so nothing that can b seen are getting it all

Our true self is one. There is no superiority in the one.

u see?? u cant but jump to realize ur first end point, hey wat is that sentence relation to what i wrote there ???

anyway since u force the subject, superiority is exclusively to truth, that is how anything true is unik bc superior, it cant be mixed to else or other since absolutely superior thing

u wont get any dont u

There is no superiority in the one and the one is the truth.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Energy creates form.

Nah! Thought creates Form, energy just comprises IT.

Ribbit

Energy creates thought which creates form.

I have a question for you?????

Dew you just come up with this stuff off the top of your head without ever tieing it into actual bonafide facts?

I ask because what you just said is BACKWARDS of the truth of how YOUR own head werks. Dew you know anything about your own physiology? How When YOU THINK, your MIND CREATES ENERGY, thus, THOUGHT created the energy, thus, THOUGHT created the FORM and kNot the other way around.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Energy is energy
Form is form
Thought is thought

Know energy without knowing energy
Know form without knowing form
Know thought without knowing thought

Truly you have mastered the essence of everything.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Where are your 'facts'?

Nothing comes from nowhere and is seen by no one.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Where are your 'facts'?

Nothing comes from nowhere and is seen by no one.

Given that comment, would it be safe to "assume" that you would also say that no one could see the infinite n0thingness WE are growing into? But then, how could I write that which cannot be seen, for wouldn't I have to see it first before writing it?

As to facts:

EM Theories on Consciousness

Another interesting fact is your Now is n0thing.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Energy creates form.

Nah! Thought creates Form, energy just comprises IT.

Ribbit

Energy creates thought which creates form.

I have a question for you?????

Dew you just come up with this stuff off the top of your head without ever tieing it into actual bonafide facts?

I ask because what you just said is BACKWARDS of the truth of how YOUR own head werks. Dew you know anything about your own physiology? How When YOU THINK, your MIND CREATES ENERGY, thus, THOUGHT created the energy, thus, THOUGHT created the FORM and kNot the other way around.

Ribbit

Your mind doesn't create energy. Energy is neither created nor destroyed. However, thoughts can change your emotional state from positive to negative or vice versa. But the emotional energy is always present in one form or another and depending on what state it is present in has an effect on your subconscious thoughts (the ones your thinking without realizing your thinking).

All thoughts are is condensed emotion to bring about a certain structure.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

A theory is not a fact, it is a theory, do you know the difference?
Thanks for the link, here is a clip;
"No serious researcher I know believes in an electromagnetic theory of consciousness,"[13] Bernard Baars wrote in an e-mail. Baars is a neurobiologist and co-editor of Consciousness & Cognition, another scientific journal in the field. "It's not really worth talking about scientifically,"[14] he was quoted as saying.

'Now' is not a thing but it is the only fact. 'Now' is just a word that points to 'this' as time does not exist.
Within this no thingness appearances appear and are seen by no one.

edit on 15-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Everything is energy, but not everything is matter.

For me this is the most important part of your effort. Well written and worded beautifully. SnF

I'll leave you with one word.

Vibration.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by smithjustinb

Everything is energy, but not everything is matter.

For me this is the most important part of your effort. Well written and worded beautifully. SnF

I'll leave you with one word.

Vibration.

To me, the fact that this energy is consciousness is the most important.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join