It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new philosophy about existence.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Matter : Energy :: Thought : Emotion :: Subjectivity : Objectivity

Its that simple. Here are the implications of this philosophy:

Every aspect of the universe is energy, even matter, even spacetime. Matter alone is a particular, individualized form of energy. At whatever point matter is aware (personally I think all matter is aware, but that's irrelevant), at that point, that form becomes a subjective observer. The bacteria experiences the world in terms of bacteria, the dog experiences the world in terms of the dog. At the point of individualizing, that form becomes separate from objective reality.

Objective reality is the truth. Objective reality is unified and includes the subjective observers, but sees from its own perspective. The perspective of the unifying essence of energy. Everything is energy, but not everything is matter. Objective reality, to itself, is the all. To objectivity, everything is everything. All is one. There is no specific differentiation.

The purpose of meditation is to stop thoughts. When thoughts cease, the mind becomes clear and like a sponge. Thoughts, to meditators, are barriers to true experience; to truth. The reason this is can be understood by the relationship between thoughts and individualized energy forms (matter/atoms). Emotions are non-specific. Emotions are the same as thought, except thought takes emotion and individualizes it, much like atoms take energy and individualize it.

THE POINT

What I'm basically saying is, that by thinking thoughts, you cut yourself off from objective reality and focus your awareness internally to a small portion of your brain's activity. But by not thinking thoughts, your awareness shifts to look at larger, more objective perspectives. The absence of thought is the prevalence of emotions.

Emotions are more closely related to energy, which is the known nature of the undividedness of the objective all. Matter is not in everything, but energy is. Thoughts are not in your whole mind but emotions are. Being aware of your emotions, you become aware of a larger perspective.

Emotions create specific thought.

edit on 12-3-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Energy creates form.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
2+2=4

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

but,you have to think in order to process your experience! other than that i agree

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I see it like energy freed into a energy containment location to mature into aware energy thru the various phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE. These phases teach your next self and it may be subconsciously learned data that is based on the energy REFLECTED why the various ENERGIES were/are going thru their unique phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE. Which is why some like 1 and others tend to see this current phase of LIFE as school for the SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGIES/SOULS for future LEVELS of existence. In short a human or other may learn things in this lifetime that WILL assist them in their next phase as they and others are eternal ENERGY creations. So the learning/experiences may not be seen fully in a conscious state of mind by the energy creation version but the subconscious may remember somehow that certain activities will send you into (negative) LOWER or (positive) HIGHER vibrating realms of EXISTENCE until you get it right--ASCENSION-- OR --DESCENSION--. Which is why its good to try to LOVE as best we understand it. I think LOVE is carried thru the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE as a base prototype for decision making by the reborn energies of ALL* some just CHOSE to go another way.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I totally agree,although time has to integrate with some matter sooner or later...otherwise,atoms would not stand still for it...I propose maybe a little.....just a thunk

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
everything is energy, but at it's core, it's all the same energy.
the difference are it's properties to the observer.

so what we see in our daily lives, the chair and the desk, are the same, but the components that make up their properties give off different colours, touch sensations...

its hard to explain, but i'm under the impression that everything in the universe is made up of one type of energy.
air, time, ground, rock, chair, all the same, except for their physical presentation in our human eyes and understanding of concepts.

if that make sense lol

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It's nice to see people coming up with new philosophies in order to offer new perspectives about ontology.

I some-what agree with you , but here's a thought.

What if you can use your thoughts and emotions to LOVE objectivity (reality)?

Not only would you be able to be in the subjective world, but you won't be trapped in your mind, you'll be with mind/spirit AND embracing reality/physical...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think we all on some level, understand that the universe is energy and that all humans and objects are energy.

Great thread OP

S & F !

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

i see what youre saying, but maybe im wrong and dont remember well, but ive always been taught that everything is made up of matter, and matter is energy?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Energy creates form.

Nah! Thought creates Form, energy just comprises IT.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I have to disagree with what you said about meditation. The primary goal of meditation is to not stop thought because to do so requires thought. your mind is always in the process of thought. the main funtion of meditation is to control thought into a state of awareness.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamoGreen

I have to disagree with what you said about meditation. The primary goal of meditation is to not stop thought because to do so requires thought. your mind is always in the process of thought. the main funtion of meditation is to control thought into a state of awareness.

The way I look at it is We are One and as One, We are trapped in ourselves. Whereas mental meditation allows One to step outside of One's self to be the All of n0thing, the All of Zero. That's the SourCe of Consciousness, the SourCe of Awareness.

Have you ever heard of Subnet Zero and the All-Ones Subnet?

Subnet Zero and the All-Ones Subnet

Have you ever noticed how computers define We sew well?

With that, if there is a God/Source, would kNot that lifebeing be a form of an Organic Computer and Pure Logic?

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

but,you have to think in order to process your experience! other than that i agree

yeah but you don't always have to process your experience. You can just experience it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Energy creates form.

Nah! Thought creates Form, energy just comprises IT.

Ribbit

Energy creates thought which creates form.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
everything is energy, but at it's core, it's all the same energy.
the difference are it's properties to the observer.

so what we see in our daily lives, the chair and the desk, are the same, but the components that make up their properties give off different colours, touch sensations...

its hard to explain, but i'm under the impression that everything in the universe is made up of one type of energy.
air, time, ground, rock, chair, all the same, except for their physical presentation in our human eyes and understanding of concepts.

if that make sense lol

I definitely agree. I think you should take a look at this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by SamoGreen

The way I look at it is We are One and as One, We are trapped in ourselves. Whereas mental meditation allows One to step outside of One's self to be the All of n0thing, the All of Zero. That's the SourCe of Consciousness, the SourCe of Awareness.

I don't believe in "nothing".

But not only are we one as an undivided whole called, "the universe". Everything the universe is made of is actually the same thing. It is just presented in trillions of different ways. But it is made of the same thing. Every atom. Every gamma ray burst. Same thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

What if you can use your thoughts and emotions to LOVE objectivity (reality)?

Thoughts definitely have an effect on our emotions, but our emotions have a greater effect on our thoughts.

You can use thoughts to bring about a specific emotion. But emotions won't bring about specific thoughts. They will just bring about a bunch of different thoughts with the same tone.

Emotions and thoughts are the same thing, just in different forms. That's why I relate them to energy and matter.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

yes,but afterwards if you don't process the experience,then whats the point!
its like holding your hand over a candle. you get burnt and you remember after not to do that again because it hurts!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

yes,but afterwards if you don't process the experience,then whats the point!
its like holding your hand over a candle. you get burnt and you remember after not to do that again because it hurts!!!

The point is to learn, but you don't learn by thinking, you learn by being aware. Awareness is fully activated when there are no thoughts obstructing perception.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join