It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO and Anomilies Around SUN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most intense vids like this that I have seen. It is clearly something flying next to the sun. All the debunkers can try all they want. This is truely something amazing.

You Tube Video

*SNIP*

edit on 11-3-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

edit on March 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: please fully read the T&C and don't solicit people. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

SOHO imaging has many camera artifacts. Especially right now with Jupiter, Venus and Mars all visible. Wouldnt be shocked if those were just planets.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It's just a giant space moth flying into the light.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Wow,,different............I'll wait for more as I realy don't know what I'm seeing............anyone?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Im not an expert but that looks amazing! I dont know how something that close to the sun isn't evaporated instantly though...

link   
They are auto sentinel crafts that harvest energy for the sun.Quite a few have been posted before on this site.

They seem to be huge at least planet sized.

link   
Could be a comet

Should be

edit on 11-3-2012 by piett because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson

SOHO imaging has many camera artifacts. Especially right now with Jupiter, Venus and Mars all visible. Wouldnt be shocked if those were just planets.

Planets..... Really?

Ive never seen 3 cylinder shaped planets in a row before?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by piett

I thought comets would move faster than that when they are that close to the sun. And a comet does not answer the three cylinder shaped objects lined up in the bottom.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i dont see anything 'flying'. there is no evidence that this is anything more than an inanimate object 'floating' through space. no directional or speed changes.

the weird cylindrical things could very well just be artifacts.

i'd love to believe this is something more than nothing, but in my mind there's no real evidence of that.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is definitely more evidence to the extraterrestrial question.
When will enough be enough for textbooks to be re-printed?
The only way to end this with more oppression is to do away with the internet.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
ah, you figured it out. Well done comrade.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

A planet and a shutter of about 3 seconds will grant you nice, straight, sometimes squiggly lines. As well, SOHO often has artifacts in all images. Normally their images of planets from earlier photos that seem to eek through, others are comets.

I would love to find alien life, but that video doesnt show anything we havent seen before on SOHO.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
these videos are dumb.... and theirs a reason y these people dont work for NASA. Schmucks

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't think it's a comet. Comets have tails. How can we tell how close it is to the Sun? Could it not be closer to us than it appears?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Looks like a DVD with light shining onto it. Not sure what I'm seeing either.

link   

Your welcome. Cool video, was that a rock that left the sun? That thing was freaking huge. Especially when he went into dark mode.

WTH was that?

link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
It's just a giant space moth flying into the light.

I did not know you got moths in space...

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but, this isn't what you think it is.
It's definitely not a UFO, or anything associated with intelligently controlled spacecraft.

If you wish to continue to let Youtube tell you what to think, however, be my guest.

If you want to know the real truth, the truth that's relatively boring and harder to swallow, well, please find the original source that isn't labeled with a UFO tag, and ask some people WHAT is going on in the video without any prearranged preconceived notions or ideas about aliens.

Lies and silly stuff about aliens are easier to swallow than the truth for some however.

Just my two cents.
I'm not even going to bother explaining anything about camera artifacts, compression, lens flare, pixel overload, or anything of the sort when it comes to this, because, well ... eh.

sad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join