It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If this video i found is genuine it just got even weirder. Or it can help explain to the experts what this might be.
Sorry if embedding doesn't work i just joined ATS
and.....lift off!!!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-3-2012 by easy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by easy12

this really makes it look like it was a solid object attached to the sun, and in the end it had enough and flew away

What ever it is, it looks damn awesome

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sorry but there is nothing there. The way the rays are coming out of the sun makes a semi circular shape, but there is no actual object there. Nothing would be able to survive that close to the sun anyway. Use common sense people

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by easy12

somthing is harvesting out sun,or the sun is laying eggs

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What may be occurring in the videos is some of that blackish stuff that makes up the sunspots is being sucked up into a vortex or small tornado. It probably makes a little sphere at the end because a bubble would be the shape it would conveniently form into. Like blowing a bubble full of the dark cooler plasma. It would have a gravity of it's own and wouldn't be effected by the sun if far enough out. It probably disperses shortly afterwards as it's gravity diminishes or it can create a flare it is sucked back in. Maybe this has something to do with how sunspots are formed.
Lost my box again, maybe I should look for it

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Imo it doesnt even look real, there is something about the movement of it all looks like cgi to me. Isnt there another source?? Wouldnt something like SOHO pick this up also?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not every almost-sphere you see is necessarily a planet, nibiru, UFO, Forming a planet? How, from nowhere? We dont know any plasma planets, just GAS planets. This is just a shape and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
There is nothing there to even suggest it is a sphere. That is an inference made by looking at a 2-d image. It is not possible to determine the 3-d shape from the information available.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

Did you notice there was 2!!!

WTH!!!!!

Nice find!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
since many of you decide there is nothing to see,and it's photoshop and cgi... no sphere and nothing strange it's just a tornedo and it's natural phenomenon usual known by our eminent scientist so i post another video just for the beauty of the picture

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Now that one looks like there is 3!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easy12

what could i say now! i'm confuse i'm looking for that phenomenon since yesterday on internet i went to library searching for book...This phenomenon is created between the hot and cold plasma generating a movement back and forth on the solar surface. The hot plasma is notable for raising particles by magnetic forces opposing.
The satellite, launched in February 2010, is very precise and sensitive. He then relayed images of interesting phenomena.
What is particularly remarkable about this video is that two years ago, exactly, we would not have been able to observe the sun as much detail. It is only through the Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO), which was launched in February 2010, we can observe these solar events.
So how some of people could be sure about what they see if this is the first time we see this kind of event ?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

ho yea !!! it's true nice find...there two very small one, so the tornado create this phenomena then ! despite this strange thread with strange people the picture is beautiful isn't it

edit on 12-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

You continue to report whatever it is as a sphere. You cannot tell it is a sphere from the image. There are other shapes that could show a circle, not just a sphere.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by duffdean
Imo it doesnt even look real, there is something about the movement of it all looks like cgi to me. Isnt there another source?? Wouldnt something like SOHO pick this up also?

www.space.com...

The sun tornado video shows swirling fountains of plasma creeping across the surface of the sun during a 30-hour period between Feb. 7 and 8. But unlike tornadoes on Earth, which are wind-driven phenomena, the sun's plasma tornadoes are shaped by the powerful magnetic field of our star.

not the same video as the OP’s, but you can see loops and whorls form

SOHO observatory uses a metal disk to occult or block the sun, so no, it won't pick it up.
These are from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Using atmospheric terms and calling it a tornado is bit misleading. Almost like calling it a navel string.
(btw I don't see any rotation here)
It may not be a perfect 3D sphere but 2D object would be more absurd.
There's no need for it to be solid to be unexplained, unidentified and amazing phenomenon. If it is just colder plasma, how does it get and hold it's shape? Does it have it's own magnetic field or what? I haven't seen satisfactory sci-explanation yet why (and what kind of) matter behaves this way there.
It kinda reminds me my plasma ball. When the plasma ligament reaches the glass surface it widens a bit. But it can't be compared to that. Cold plasma is weak explanation. A trace at best. Let's say that (for some reason)circular shape of cold plasma interacts with surface or core (?) creating this magnetic "cord", but why would be such cold plasma ball ejected this way?

edit on 12/3/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Whatever it is , its pretty damn cool to look at , and it certainly looks like the sun is giving birth to something !
which is cool even if it isnt exactly what is happening.

Given a scientist would have seen this 100 years ago in a telescope if they could look at the sun , they would have come up with something similar !

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
omg its a baby black hole pulling the guts out of the sun anyways nice video makes u wonder whats out there that we have no idea of. More and more new findings everyday that we get to see imagine what we miss simply awe inspiring, our universe.

in the first second of the vid it shows two spherical shapes of flares whatever check it out
edit on 13-3-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm just gonna put a guess out. But it looks like a force field with the solar fires blasting off of it as the ship which s inside the force field is sucking in the fires though a massive tornado!

So it's a force field. inside the ship is probably invisible to us! So the ship could be any shape inside this force bubble!

Just a thought as I relate it to star trek! after viewing all of these videos and reading every ones posts, this is the best answer that I can come up with. Lets face facts. Aliens need power and suck it from the sun. Also, if aliens made it this far they probably have cloaking technology, and force fields! You would need a force field for deep space travel to protect your ship from mini asteroids and particles. you would also need a cloaking device so the other alien species couldn't find you easily.......like us!

My explanation is the best, and no evidence any of you has can prove my explanation otherwise! HA, so theres my apples!

LOL, love you weird and wonderful people!

p.s. obvious force field!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I just wonder WHEN THIS WAS REALLY OBSERVED ENTERING SOL SPACE?????

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join