It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A black sphere next to the sun on mars 11 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

i have just one words ! SNOB !

and if you don't understand ... even if you are a majority thinking you have right it dosen"t mean you are not wrong ! witch part you don't understand ? my smart fella ! ho it's majority, so if a majority say we should kill all the people betwen 21 and 22 you will say ok because a majority decide it...you get it now ! i don't follow the majority because this is not necessarily a guarantee of reliability.
edit on 11-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by nineix

i have just one words ! SNOB !

and if you don't understand ... even if you are a majority thinking you have right it dosen"t mean you are not wrong ! witch part you don't understand ? my smart fella ! ho it's majority, so if a majority say we should kill all the people betwen 21 and 22 you will say ok because a majority decide it...you get it now !

I think you've gone a little bit off the rails there.
You seem to be taking exceptional offense where there really should be no offense to be taken.
Are you feeling okay there?

Perhaps also, you could provide your answers in your native language?
The English you are using does not seem to make sense sometimes, and some of us may be able to understand you better if used your native language because some of us may speak it, and for others translation software might make better sense.

Please don't have such a thin skin. No one here is attacking you.
Relax.
Enjoy.

We've given you answer as to what this phenomenon on this video is. It's regular magnetic solar activity with Prominence and a gaseous Arc.

It's very simple, easy and logical explanation. There is no reason to get upset.

I suggest drinking teas and trying to calm down. If interactions on the internet effect you in such a bad way, you might wish to avoid further internet activity until you can better receive the opinions and answers of others without taking offense, especially where there was no offense being given.

edit on 11-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

j'ai bu mon thé pendant que je lisais ton commentaire...

vu que tu ma donné une explication logique tu aurais du commencer par ça dés le début...

merci

au faite j'aime bien ta peinture !
edit on 11-3-2012 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
On this one you can see the "sphere" form and dissipate
It's not a solid object

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Thank you in return, and you are very welcome. I am sorry that you took offense.

Please understand that some of us, because the way we type our messages, might 'sound' like we are being offensive, but, in fact, we are not trying to be offensive at all.

There are, of course, people here that will intend to be offensive, and then also there are those that are delusional. It is usually best to ignore those who do give offense and enjoy the entertainment of delusional clowns without getting upset.
Getting upset over nameless, faceless people on the internet is not good.
To be happy is always best.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

be happy is always best...i agree

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What is interesting here is the statement that this is a sphere. It is not possible to know that it is a sphere. You can guess it is a sphere. It might also be cylindrical.

As Phage correctly stated there is a circular feature on the image. The mistake is to infer that this is from a sphere.

Another mistake is to suggest that what is seen is a solid.

Be careful of jumping to conclusions even simple ones as mentioned here.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Looks like a tornado like on the other youtube video. But very cool indeed.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just found this: It is of the same origin.

SOHO
edit on 11-3-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

star and flag, thanks o.p for posting this,
I learned something new today.

* ignoring the trolls *

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It is a filament cavity or a filament channel.. at least according to these guys below..

mithra.physics.montana.edu...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by pitchdragon

Sometimes I wish astrological feeds and information wasn't as publicly available as it is.

The reason videos like this exist, is because people that don't know what they're looking at, look at it, and most often, what's shown is so inconsequential and expected, the people that DO know what they're looking at, that are paid researchers is the field, don't comment, nor have any reason to do so.

And your professional credentials are?

You must have something to back up your criticism...right?

Peace

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just my opinion but i chalk this one up to an effect of that tornado, I dont think we are seeing a solid object at all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

The sphere appears to be attached to the tornado?

Information qualifies for 2 lines or better based upon recent readings of trolls who continue to ruin threads.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Pitchdragon, I apologize if the way I wrote my reply's offended you, sometimes I can be pretty abrupt as I'm really crap with wording things when I type.

My fast reply could of been better, to the untrained eye you wouldnt see the difference, and I offered know explanation, just an abrupt - No! not elenin or Nibiru. Sorry buddy, lol.

You can see from my threads that I'v posted and got completely bashed, allot worse than you in this thread buddy - toughen up a bit, PEACE!

And thanks for sharing the video

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by budro

It's not a sphere....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Do what? Because some one does not understand that some how justifies withholding information? Maybe the brain washing is working really well huh? You would not happen to watch a little Disney channel on a regular basis would ya?

How about this point of view? If you know better then you educate as Phage has done for me so many times, leading me into further research which I can the share with understanding.

Better yet if you get your panties all in a wod because some one post some lies or half truths or conspircay ideas on the internet then get off the internet.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
In the first video i can make out a sphere, not a circle. The second video made me wonder if it was even the same event.

The last one posted showing it disipating seems to explain it along with info on the plasma field.

Just to play devils advocate, how do we know that the sphere which I can see in the first video hasn't been editied out by a disinfo agent trying to hide from us the fact that a craft of some type is pulling energy from the sun, hence causing the tornado? Hmmmm
edit on 12-3-2012 by budro because: Sp

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

correct me if i'm wrong people but thats an ordinary CME.( en.wikipedia.org...)
learn more here, www.solarham.com...
Ordinary is a bad word to use in regards to the sun. I dont know much but i do know that its not the first time this sort of stuff happened. i can sympathize with the view that a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. Watch out ! the sky gods are angry !

edit on 12-3-2012 by w3thepatient because: too short

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Zetans / Nancy will tell you what it is ! they been talking about this comming up for years, as have others ! cant believe your eyes aye ?!!
Good morning !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join