It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Did you even read the quote that I relpied to???

I am tired of hearing or seeing people say that modern cranes could not have handled the task.

Of course modern cranes were not around back then

I bet that they had ropes and pulleys though, and what do you think that the idea of the crane is based off of.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

No I didn't read the post, which is why I wished you'd actually quote the entire post or a paragraph instead of a fragment of a sentence. As far as Pyramids and the plethora of other ancient monuments built, I doubt it was all ropes and pulleys that created these enigmas. And I doubt very much modern technology can duplicate said enigmas. Sorry!
edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Like you or not, there's NO modern crane capable of handle the larger blocks of Baalbek in Lebanon.

Worst scenario are the blocks of places such as Olamtaytambo and Tiahuanaco, that are placed and assembled in the Andes, where there are no ancient quarries around and absolutely no ancient roads that could barely serve as inspirations for skeptics claim that they were transported from other places.
edit on 3/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No I didn't read the post,

That explains it all.

which is why I wished you'd actually quote the entire post or a paragraph instead of a fragment of a sentence.

I went back and put the whole paragraph in quotes to deter any further confusion.

As far as Pyramids and the plethora of other ancient monuments built, I doubt it was all ropes and pulleys that created these enigmas.

I dont think that is all that they used either.. Manpower and brute force can accomplish many feats.

And I doubt very much modern technology can duplicate said enigmas.

Once again it seems that the wheel goes round and round.

I doubt that you have a future in the construction industry.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Swills

No I didn't read the post,

That explains it all.

which is why I wished you'd actually quote the entire post or a paragraph instead of a fragment of a sentence.

I went back and put the whole paragraph in quotes to deter any further confusion.

As far as Pyramids and the plethora of other ancient monuments built, I doubt it was all ropes and pulleys that created these enigmas.

I dont think that is all that they used either.. Manpower and brute force can accomplish many feats.

And I doubt very much modern technology can duplicate said enigmas.

Once again it seems that the wheel goes round and round.

I doubt that you have a future in the construction industry.

Do you know how many times the OP posted? So we're supposed to find his post to figured out what you're talking about? Next time quote more than a fragment of a sentence (which I see you've done). Anyhoo, I may as well stop responding to you because I sense our posts will be deleted for being off topic.

Man power and brute force did not build these ancient monments. Definitely did not build Sacsayhuaman. Oh and I definitely do not have a future in construction Lulz. Good job on trying to put me down.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Get your info straight, Aleister Crowley wasn't head of the Golden Dawn. He was just a member too, he later opened his own fraternal order called Argentum Astram, or A:A, meaning Silver Star, referring to Sirius. He also used to say IAO was god, which meant Isis, Anubis, Osiris. It is representative of the trinity of Life, Death, then Rebirth. Which is weird when you look at NASA's logo, it has the Sun, life, Orion over a big A (Anubis, death), and then a picture of the Earth, rebirth. Now there is a synchronicity.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

They lost that footage due to having such much better quality footage that we will never see. Think about it, lol. The lies are endless.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxumusx

They didn't "lose" anything....at least, not anything that wasn't already backed up and copied.

What was done, was to record over much of the medical telemetry tapes.....re-used them. But, all the data was already converted to print-outs, and stored.

There are many, many, many hilarious misconceptions, and flat-out lies, on this topic! People make stuff up, just for fun (it seems) in order to see how many gullible people will fall for it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I like reading your post's so this is not a personal dig but dude this ain't
Really that mind blowing .

Love the topic though.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i wanna see!

but is there any link to the WHOLE episode in one video?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I just watched the episode. I didn't really find it "mindblowing" except the part about the landing being in line with Orion's belt and the connections to ancient Egyptian/Masonic rituals. That was pretty interesting. Something that did cross my mind however is that this episode in particular seemed to be geared to trying to open people's minds to the thought of some kind of disclosure. Because "hey, if some NASA people believe it's true/possible/etc. then I think I will too!"

Was a nice ep anyway, best one of the season so far.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

....except the part about the landing being in line with Orion's belt and the connections to ancient Egyptian/Masonic rituals. That was pretty interesting.

Except.....it is totally untrue.

Guess you missed my post above.

Oh and....if you want to verify the inaccuracy of the "Orion" thing.....download your free copy of Stellarium:

www.stellarium.org...

Then, set the date to July 20, 1969 and your location and position to the proper place on the Moon. Then, do a search in the sky for the constellation Orion, and see for yourself.

Because, when you do, you will see that Orion wasn't even visible in the sky on that date and time, from that location on the Moon.
edit on Sat 10 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

....except the part about the landing being in line with Orion's belt and the connections to ancient Egyptian/Masonic rituals. That was pretty interesting.

Except.....it is totally untrue.

Guess you missed my post above.

I did.

Oh and....if you want to verify the inaccuracy of the "Orion" thing.....download your free copy of Stellarium: www.stellarium.org... Then, set the date to July 20, 1969 and your location and position to the proper place on the Moon. Then, do a search in the sky for the constellation Orion, and see for yourself. Because, when you do, you will see that Orion wasn't even visible in the sky on that date and time, from that location on the Moon.

I was wondering about that, but I'll just take your word for it since you addressed it yourself.
edit on 10/3/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
While not having much to do with 'ancient' aliens per se, I found it to be one of their best episodes especially from a conspiracy standpoint. Great shots of the tether video I'd only previously seen on the computer. The connections between NASA and secret societies were a revelation. Oh and two words: Jim Marrs !!

2 cents deposited.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
My mind wasn't blown.. mostly I just felt sad.

I feel sad for people that need to believe this stuff is true in order to make sense of their world.

Do not misunderstand me. I do not feel superior to ignorant people, I just feel sorry for them.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You sir, are a pretentious prick, by typing your post, proves that you do feel better about yourself by putting down "ignorant" people....i.e, people who believe something other than what you believe... people that research and look at ancient art and archaeology and say that some other beings may have been involved with the construction and or inspiration do not believe these things because it gives order or meaning to their lives. Their research has lead them to believe what they do. When discussing civilizations from thousands of years ago all we can do is speculate as to why they built what they did and interpret what they have left written. That ancient civilizations from the "pyramid" age were HEAVILY influenced by the stars, and by their own account, other beings, is undeniable.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Sad enough that you would insult us all who enjoy believing that there's something deeper going on on our world than what we're told by calling us all ignorant?
Yes we watch the show, read the books, sit on the internet googling all the information we can trove up, but is it ignorance to search for answers? No. Just because the show is a single source from which we draw information doesn't mean we all blindly adhere to what we're being told. You and all the other people claiming we're "ignorant" for listening to what the show has to offer are just as guilty of ignorance for closing your mind to this line of thinking. There are a lot of assumptions going on in this thread, and I'm assuming you're close-minded.
/ignorance
edit on 10-3-2012 by Quibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Dang after reading this thread I'm sure of two things:

I need to see this episode, never been huge into AA but this sounds interesting.

Oh and furbs needs to shut up and stop being pretentious in order to cover up lack of logic and understanding.

Sorry man! You're probably cool and everything but you sound silly in this thread and represent everything wrong with skeptics.
edit on 10-3-2012 by RickyVelveeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by Furbs

You sir, are a pretentious prick, by typing your post, proves that you do feel better about yourself by putting down "ignorant" people....i.e, people who believe something other than what you believe... people that research and look at ancient art and archaeology and say that some other beings may have been involved with the construction and or inspiration do not believe these things because it gives order or meaning to their lives. Their research has lead them to believe what they do. When discussing civilizations from thousands of years ago all we can do is speculate as to why they built what they did and interpret what they have left written. That ancient civilizations from the "pyramid" age were HEAVILY influenced by the stars, and by their own account, other beings, is undeniable.

I am an educated pretentious prick. I got my Masters in Art History at Michigan State University, my wife got one of her undergrad degrees in Anthropology and is now working on her PhD. at UO. So between the two of us, we have kicked around the idea of "Ancient Aliens" a few times, and you know what?

It's bull#.

The idiots that go around trying to sell their unsupportable theories are trying to win over the masses, because they know that their colleagues in any respectable devotion will ask for peer reviewable evidence. So they try to sell it to the public, where opinion trumps fact.

You people are being fed garbage by people that want nothing more than fame and money.

If you really want to learn 'the truth', read books by people that have been published in credible journals that are doing peer reviewed and defended research. Anything else is bad-science.

But the majority of you WANT it to be true, so it IS true.

Also, if you feel insulted by my ambiguous statement, it says more about YOU than it does about me.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join