It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
WOW, now the staff of Ancient Aliens just took it the series to another level. The astonishing last episode "The NASA Connection" fired all their power at NASA secret agenda for cover up the existence of ancient intelligent extraterrestrial life forms in this solar system, the missions for retrieve their abandoned legacy in Mars and on the Moon. They used the blatant videos of STS-48 and STS-75 for present irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial intelligent controlled objects in Earth's orbit and the interesting part is that nothing less than FOUR big shots of NASA did participate of this episode:

What a crock! It seems that some people are impressed by nonsense hence the word "MINDBLOWING" (in caps, yet! :lol
in the thread's title. As usual, the show "ANCIENT ALIENS" is composed, 99.9% of bs. The show uses celebrities that if it wasn't for silly shows such as this wouldn't have a life. These people are strictly speculators with not a single one saying anything of value or backing whatever they say with even flimsy evidence. It's all bull.

Nothing that isn't already known was shown. Not being a true documentary, they use dramatizations, throw in images that have nothing to do with reality. When alleged "ancient aliens" are discussed you always see the obligatory Egyptian images, the obligatory Central America images, etc. These people are not talking to intelligent viewers, they're addressing believers.

What a bore "ANCIENT ALIENS", "UFO HUNTERS" are.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This show is ridiculous and so are it's believers.

The guests are constantly making statements about aliens involvement in our history, yet offer no evidence to back up their claims.

When we point this out..the believers scream prove it...why? It is the guests and you who are making these outrageous claims...it is up to you and them to prove them.

Also another poster asked another to show him authors who can counter Van Danikan? and another author's evidence...umm how about anyone else who has a degree in archeology..and scientist..because as far as I know...not one person who makes these claims has any type of degree in any of the fields they are making claims about...ie...Claim: evidence of alien creatures in cave paintings Claimee: no degree in archeology, history or art to come to such conclusions.

The sts-48 video...why do they only highlight those certain ice fragments when others are having the same reaction?

Look in the lower right hand side of the video and most likely else where on it.....as the flash happens..other particles are also moving in the same direction...some are dimmer than the others but it is happening....so this video is bunk as evidence. All it shows is ice particles having a reaction.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I like the program, and I liked the episode you first mention. You personally lost credibility with me by trying to tie the UFO cover up to a fraternity (and for what reason I cannot even determine)

The government has a reason for the UFO cover up. I don't know what it is.. but I'm fairly certain the antic of a fraternity are not the reason.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Anywhere in the programs, did they attribute these theories to

[drumroll............]

Richard Hoaxland ??????

No need as the clowns were in full attendanceMichael Bara spoke his "words of wisdom", also David Childress, Sean-David Morton (a Ph.D.! proving that education doesn't necessarily result in intelligence), Erich von Daniken, Edgar Mitchell, and the rest of the motley crew!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I think the episode would have been lots better if they had shown more of the secret nasa, the flying triangles n such than to have went with secret societys

i was all excited when they went to mention the real space program, and then poof they changed topics ;(

great series though, i hope to see many more seasons

just a note, i think next week will be one of the better episodes... always love seeing the massive laser cut stones

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
just wondering, do any of those guys visit here? like... this is the home for aliens on the net..

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

What is 'alien'. exactly?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Alien should only refer to non-residents.

Ancestors/creators/Ancient Humans is what should be substituted in for alien.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

snip
9 out of 10 ancient civilizations totally say THEY DID visit Earth. I tell you at least 2 compilation of Hindu scriptures that depict their crafts, fuel, technology, weapon and even war tactics: The Samarangana Sutradhara and the Vaimanika-shastra, these are technical books. The Mahabharata is more poetic-oriented but perfectly depicts nuclear blasts and radioactive fallout.

Can you provide any evidence or just your word is good enough?

Who say that aliens don't exist and were never on Earth??

Whos say they do and were on Earth and where is the evidence to support your beliefs?

The same "scholars" who believe OR want people believing that they believe it, that the Giza pyramids as well as other megalithic structures, that modern cranes can't handle, were built by malnourished slaves using obsidian blades, bamboo scaffolding, wooden cranes and liana ropes...

The most ignorant comments I've ever heard! Those poor, hardworking Egyptians are spinning in their graves!

NASA says that has no knowledge of the existence of intelligent alien civilizations, but carries out a Freemason ritual on the Moon to invoke Osiris from Orion???

NASA didn't carry out any rituals on the moon, one individual did!

Seriously, give me a break!!! Don't insult peoples intelligence!

No, we'll leave that you as you seem to be an expert!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hooooooly Moooooly

You can actually TOUCH the fear in this thread...

I like the show, as a philosophical mindexperiment.
What Ifs are all over the place..Profe, no but What If!.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Interesting. If you want to see more evidence of unnatural objects on the Moon and Mars and NASA secret space programs check out Richard Hoagland's Project Camelot interview.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Rregardless of what you think about AA theories, this was one of, if not the best show theyve done....
Not buying the ritual on the moon bit though, where did they even come up with that?...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I tend to agree with skeptics that history channel does tend to elaborate on certain matters/areas of the ancient alien theory, and normally gets me asking more questions, than having any kinda answers, but i do love this topic and find everyone's opinion somehow matters. peace

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Who cares about Richard C? There is some if not a lot of truth in his dark mission book. I would say that there is very STRONG evidence of a coverup, not just from nasa but from much higher levels.

This rabbithole goes deep...

Also when talking about nasa, you have to think about the nazis and project paperclip.

IMO the is NO doubt there is at least some ruins left in our solarsystem. Was that Monolith on phobos ever debunkt?

Thank you for pointing out this episode OP! I will check it out! S+F!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
sharing the full episode

the other links seem broken up in segs

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I don't see how you don't see ancient astronaut theory as a 'no duh' when you read history.

SOMEONE #ing came down from the sky. SOMEONE done #ed with us.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The Ancient Astronaut Flaw and it’s not minor!

Came across this article by accident...if anyone is interested.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Nothing gets me more than when people put this show down and say, 'Where's the proof?' The proof is in the ancient artifacts, religious doctrine, Stonehenge, the Pyramids (not just of Giza), other ancient ruins (seriously look them up), the Government coverups, crop circles, cattle mutilations, abductions, UFO sightings (Battle of Los Angeles), personal testimonies, Dan Aykroyd, etc.

Sure there is no 'concrete' proof, because if there was, the Governments of the world put all its resources into covering it up. Not everything that the show Ancient Aliens talks about is all that intriguing. They have there episodes that do nothing but discredit the show. But episodes like 'The NASA Connection' are very much valid. Episodes about how most of the ancient civilizations talk about 'Sky-Beings' coming down from the sky in metallic ships and interacting with humans are valid. They are good points. No, it is not 'concrete' proof, but it is not so laughable that you just shoot the ideas down without a second thought.

It's the people who laugh at these notions that are ridiculous....not the people with an open mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterFister103
Nothing gets me more than when people put this show down and say, 'Where's the proof?' The proof is in the ancient artifacts, religious doctrine, Stonehenge, the Pyramids (not just of Giza), other ancient ruins (seriously look them up), the Government coverups, crop circles, cattle mutilations, abductions, UFO sightings (Battle of Los Angeles), personal testimonies, Dan Aykroyd, etc.

Those are not proof of anything but how great human ingenuity is. The ancient astronaut theorists are not experts in the fields that would know about this...ie..history, ancient art and archeology and are basically pulling theories out of their butts. They only interpret what they want to see and have absolutely no proof to back up their outrageous claims.

Sure there is no 'concrete' proof, because if there was, the Governments of the world put all its resources into covering it up.

This is nothing but a convenient excuse to explain away the lack of proof.

It's the people who laugh at these notions that are ridiculous....not the people with an open mind.

It is OK to have an open mind...but you must also use your mind to sort through the evidence or lack of it..the only logical and rational conclusion is..no aliens came here...just people from the past who did not have a knowledge of what they were viewing in skies...and called anything they did not understand a sign from the gods.

The art they created came from most likely came from great imaginations such as our artists in this day an age create works of art.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

snip
9 out of 10 ancient civilizations totally say THEY DID visit Earth. I tell you at least 2 compilation of Hindu scriptures that depict their crafts, fuel, technology, weapon and even war tactics: The Samarangana Sutradhara and the Vaimanika-shastra, these are technical books. The Mahabharata is more poetic-oriented but perfectly depicts nuclear blasts and radioactive fallout.

Can you provide any evidence or just your word is good enough?

How about reading the scriptures and books mentioned?
Or are those not seen as evidencey enough?

The problem with this subject, it's like religion.
Some will believe it without doubt and others think it's BS without thought, because it just sounds to strange and unbelievable. There is no room in both their minds for any other possibility and if you believe something different you are an close minded fool or a gullable idiot.
edit on 11-3-2012 by GrouchyGrouch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join