It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens MINDBLOWING episode "The NASA Connection".

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Let me ask you this: how is it just a coincidence that almost every ancient civilization has depicted Gods, Angels, Demons, Extraterrestrials, coming down from the "Heavens" or the Cosmos, yet they had very little contact to no contact with the outside world? It's because it is not just a coincidence. They all wrote down through paintings, pictures, through stories, and writings about beings coming down and giving them gifts, aiding them, and sometimes even being evil to them. How is it that ancient civilizations, with no contact with one another, all essentially have the same "genesis" and tell of the same stories of beings "coming down from the Heavens?" It doesn't matter if we believe what they wrote down to be truthful or not, because they sure as hell believed it. Misidentified technology, today as humans flight is achievable, so when we hear "UFO" it's easy to dismiss it as an airplane, weather balloon, jet, etc. because that's the stimuli we're present to in almost everyday life. But, thousands or even hundreds of thousands of years ago, a UFO would be absolutely Godlike. Imagine if you lived during a period like this, and you saw a UFO. How would you react? Build monuments to capture their attention? Isn't that what they did, in ancient civilizations? It's prominent everywhere, it's right in front of our eyes. It always has been. These ancient civilizations built these monuments to attempt to capture the "Gods" attention, and it worked. The "Gods" were impressed, seeing the hard work of the thousands of workers with minimal technology was a feat that anyone would nod their head at. These "Gods" then came down, and this was the first contact. The human race has good and bad people, and so had the extraterrestrials. "Coming down" from all over the world, they spread their own versions of truth and influence, creating what is called "religion" today. Technology was exchanged in honor to the "Gods," as well as aid for the advancement of mankind. But, after time, the "Gods" began to become angry with one another for the way they were "ruling" over men. This led to epic battles, that are depicted in ancient writings and paintings. When the battle broke out, the majority of the "Gods" had killed each other due to the incredible technology they wielded. That was left either stayed here on Earth, or left back into the cosmos - for why we may never know. For the ones who may have stayed on Earth, they began to influence mankind, sometimes even taking sides. The "Gods" would have sex with the women, and create future "Gods," but after hundreds of thousands of years the cycle finally stopped. The "Gods" had simply vanished, due to their own destruction through technology they couldn't handle, and by the inevitable end of time. Now, the sightings of Aliens are being seen all over the world. People are writing books about them, and taking pictures of them. They are recording history. We all know what an airplane is - it's just convenient in that an extraterrestrial ship can be put off to be one of our own. We have captured aliens, stolen their technology, abused them, and used them. And our governments lie to us about it, they lie to us about almost everything. And our society is too caught in mainstream "what's hot" instead of "what's important" to see what's happening. The sightings of Aliens, or as Ancients would call them, "Gods", have began to wither. They have simply left us alone, we are too hostile to not only them; but to one another. Look when out discovers the courage to say they are homosexual, or for someone to say they've been abducted by Aliens - we slander them and discredit them, saying they are lieing without even giving a chance to listen to them. And this is what is considered important in people's lives, and any extraterrestrial being who is further advanced than us would have no reason to stay. I don't believe the world will end in 2012, but I believe it will be the marker for Great Change. For ignorance to be ignored, for closed eyes and minds alike to be opened. To see what has been so blatantly obvious for hundreds of thousands of years. And here we are, recording the same phenomenons our ancient ancestors once did. That is no coincidence, folks. It's time to open up your eyes. Just once, stray away from what you've believed in, and take a different approach. I'm not saying that I'm right and you're wrong, and I'd appreciate if you'd do the same in regards to my beliefs. But, in my personal and humble opinion, this makes more sense logically and can be proven scientifically more than any other attempt, or theory there is to our genesis. Look guys, history repeats itself. I think we all know this on here very, very well. How can you say it's a coincidence that both us, and our ancient ancestors recorded "flying objects that are out of this world." I'm not one to call the millions of eyewitnesses over thousands of years liars, are you?

Just a thought, and my personal belief, that's all.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ok, i'm going out on a limb here as usual but here is my take...

However interesting this episode is, it is disinfo in my opinion, but only ever so subtly.

Yes, NASA was created because of aliens but not because they thought they were descendants of the aliens that they met. They were trying to disprove it and have been all along. When they say they were doing rituals, they were doing them to what they considered their Gods in their own image because that is what disinfo has tried to demonstrate all along... that we did not come from the type of aliens that they met. they claim there are different kinds and there may be different kinds naturally, but those are not the ones they met that sparked this whole urgency.
Remember the 60s and the 70s. Our government was not a bunch of nice guys sitting around trying be all open minded and sh!t. they were cramping everybody's style and planning all kinds of wars we don't fully understand. Oh, nooo. That war probably holds a lot of secrets about all this somehow. The guy I talked to served in Korea... the man that sat on the park benched talking to an unseen entity who told me that aliens were in the s pacific.

I'll have to come back to that thought later.

anyway...
I think they are just afraid that now the public is too open minded about aliens and they need to paint themselves as not the lying bleepity bleeps that they are, but that they knew, sure and they were all cool with it... they just needed to protect us. RIGHT!.... While we could have had a whole bunch of tech that would not be destroying the planet right now!

now it's a different story but all of the sudden I'm going to have to turn my computer off because my head is spinning and all the emoticons are sitting over there like a very diverse audience and it's really freaking me out.

My mind just toasted itself. i'm now thinking more than ever that Armageddon was changed somehow.

There was some type of time slip and they got here eeeearllllyyyyyyyy.

this has actually given the Nazi time to change their views to be popular with public opinion.

NO???

PROVE IT NASA!!!!

SHOW US WHAT YOU *REALLY* GOT!

Nothing but a bunch of damn control freaks.... THE LOT OF YA!

edit on 11-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quibbler
reply to post by Furbs

Sad enough that you would insult us all who enjoy believing that there's something deeper going on on our world than what we're told by calling us all ignorant?
Yes we watch the show, read the books, sit on the internet googling all the information we can trove up, but is it ignorance to search for answers? No. Just because the show is a single source from which we draw information doesn't mean we all blindly adhere to what we're being told. You and all the other people claiming we're "ignorant" for listening to what the show has to offer are just as guilty of ignorance for closing your mind to this line of thinking. There are a lot of assumptions going on in this thread, and I'm assuming you're close-minded.
/ignorance
edit on 10-3-2012 by Quibbler because: (no reason given)

Looking for answers on Ancient Aliens is not a good idea. The show is fun and entertaining but let's be honest, the entire thing is one big argument from ignorance.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by Quibbler
reply to post by Furbs

Sad enough that you would insult us all who enjoy believing that there's something deeper going on on our world than what we're told by calling us all ignorant?
Yes we watch the show, read the books, sit on the internet googling all the information we can trove up, but is it ignorance to search for answers? No. Just because the show is a single source from which we draw information doesn't mean we all blindly adhere to what we're being told. You and all the other people claiming we're "ignorant" for listening to what the show has to offer are just as guilty of ignorance for closing your mind to this line of thinking. There are a lot of assumptions going on in this thread, and I'm assuming you're close-minded.
/ignorance
edit on 10-3-2012 by Quibbler because: (no reason given)

Looking for answers on Ancient Aliens is not a good idea. The show is fun and entertaining but let's be honest, the entire thing is one big argument from ignorance.

So, every single person on the show, every single they've said, every piece of evidence they've brought forward, is one big argument from ignorance? Yeah, you are definitely right, sir. They are all ignorant because (obviously) you have different beliefs than them, and you can't accept the fact that there's nothing wrong with that. If you can discredit everything they say and have brought forward, I'll be more than happy to side with you on saying the show is one big argument from ignorance. Personally, I'd rather disprove a theory than believe one - things to work out easier that way. But here's the thing:

You can't disprove this stuff. Some of it has been proven, some of it speculation. I believe there is just too much evidence to be a coincidence, honestly.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Moses and Jehova and some others probably talked to Jesus on the mountain and showed him what they saw at that point in time about prophecy. Things have changed since that viewing.

We are INDEED on a different time line.

I think things got a little wacky on the way, why else would there have been a crash?

Aliens don't CRASH.

Oh myyyyyy....

edit on 11-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

# The logo of Apollo program, with the Orion belt placed in the middle of the "A", is actually a reference to ASAR aka Osiris. Apollo the Greek "sun-god" is the SAME Marduk of Sumerians and Amon-Ra of Egyptians. Osiris is grandson or great-grandson of Amon-Ra.

# NASA founding fathers were Freemasons, and the guys ahead of Mercury and Apollo program were 33° Scottish Rite Freemasons and high-rank members of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

# Werner Von Braun was an initiated in Egyptian mysteries.

# Pertinent mention to Russian cosmonauts of Salyut 7, who contacted 7 extraterrestrial beings wearing space suits.

# Final conclusion that NASA is 100% ruled by Illuminati Freemasons with a secret agenda for hide the existence of intelligent alien civilizations from mankind.

The entire episode was way above the media or all seasons. Most likely it was the most bold episode they have made EVER.
edit on 3/10/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

Is that who that face is suppose to be? On the dark side of the moon in this pic..

U

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire

You can't disprove this stuff.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The Ancient Aliens "theorists" provide none. The show is like play-time in kindergarten.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Once again someone else is saying there's no evidence. If you would read up to other posts so I don't have to reiterate...okay I will. The evidence is in the artifacts, the paintings, the religious texts, the enormous ancient constructs such as the Pyramids, modern day UFO sightings and abductions, etc. etc.

The evidence is out there, stop asking for it. Just because you're not compelled by it doesn't mean others aren't. It's the same problem plaguing religions and intolerance across them.

ev·i·dence (v-dns)
n.
1. A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment: The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weigh the evidence for and against a hypothesis.
2. Something indicative; an outward sign
edit on 11-3-2012 by Quibbler because: Added the definition of "evidence" to support my post.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The Ancient Aliens "theorists" provide none. The show is like play-time in kindergarten.

Please tell me, since you clearly hold some kind of superior knowledge over me and/or Ancient Astronaut Theorists - hence the "play-time in kindergarten" what do you believe? Tell me, what do you believe in?

No worries, I won't slander you or call you ignorant, I'm very open-minded and like to hear others' views on our genesis. Maybe you should give other people the common courtesy. The show provides countless pieces of evidence, to the point where it'd be maddening to sit here and attempt to type out even a small fraction of them. So I'll make it short and sweet for you: your ancestors from thousands of years ago reported seeing the same flying discs that are seen today. Reported the same beings, aliens, Gods (same thing - different name) that are seen today. They drew pictures of them, we take pictures of them. History repeats itself. I mean, reporting this stuff for essentially from the very beginning of mankind to just today becomes a bit more than just a coincidence, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The guy who picked the landing place and time, had a father who was an expert on ancient Egyptian mythology (or w/e), who picked the place and time with the intent of allowing the secret cult the astronauts were in to perform an occult ritual on the space craft after landing... which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with aliens... UNTIL they somehow link aliens (or whatever non-human intelligence is supposed to mean) to the god Osiris.

Zero evidence of any of these claims is presented (because it's all super secret).

You may as well claim they (NASA/astronauts) are members of a unicorn cult who were sacrificing goats after landing to appease the god Fluffernutter in order to gain the mystical unicorn universe favor.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Its funny how the majority of those who mock AA theory fails to see the evidence instead just keeps repeating the same age old "show me the evidence!" thing? Some here didn't care to even look at the evidence presented in front of their fat flat television set. As they say you don't need to a believer to consider AA theory but one certainly needs to be in a 'hardcore debunker' category to disprove 'everything' that AA presents.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Can you explain this and the lines of Nazca?
Did the ancients got bored to hell so they decided to rock the mountain with their advanced tools?

Or...

it was still a boring runway and a landing strip for air-crafts for those not-so-advanced 'alien' race. Peace.

Anyway..looks like kindergarten tech to you whether or not alien or terrestrial?!

edit on 11-3-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Did anybody on the show think it might be useful to ask El-Baz himself. over at Boston U?

Ask yourself why not.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
Hooooooly Moooooly

You can actually TOUCH the fear in this thread...

I like the show, as a philosophical mindexperiment.
What Ifs are all over the place..Profe, no but What If!.

Yes, and you can smell the fear too. I am a fan of the show, and a big fan of History, having read many more books on historical things and event than most. And I do not really believe that modern man could ever build some of the Monoliths that are all over Earth, some in air so thin one can barely breathe.
People have been lied to for so long now, they would rather do anything than have to suddenly face a race from another planet. That would rip apart the very fabric of our little mind controlling society, and in plain truth no one would wish to get up and go to work the next day after they came. The Government/Military.Industrial Complex would grind to a halt without the flow of daily money it has gotten so used to. Fundamentalists would go crazy, some would commit suicide to escape the reality of it all. That is why the signs are all over Earth, so we, Humanity, can figure it all out before they come here and make themselves known to us. We have been taught, we have been warned, we have many signs of ET life. If you fail to see it as such, then you are simply blinded by your own beliefs, and I feel sorry for you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
What do you expect?

NASA = Never A Straight Answer

Typical and there is always one who uses this as an answer to a NASA themed thread.

This answer is for those who can't come up with a better answer themselves as to why they don't like NASA. They seem to just jump on the NASA hate wagon.

Anyway...OP this is probably my favorite episode so far.

There were quite a few things I had not heard before. I am really interested in the Russian cosmonauts who apparently saw alien light beings of some sort. All the reading on aliens I have done and not once do I recall this!

The other one is the theory about the moon being done for Osiris under Orion's belt. THAT I never heard before and felt it was a little reaching but I will read more into it.

I had hoped they'd discuss Mars more. Oh I hope they do an entire episode on Mars and aliens

I wasn't thrilled with the first few episodes of this season but this one I really enjoyed and will watch again.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

There is a lot of real estate out in the Solar System, and considering its four and half billion years old, its just remotely possible that someone has passed this way in all that time and left hardware behind. And it would be a lot easier to loft resources off the moons than the gravity well of say Earth or Mars. There could be abandoned structures, probes orbiting the sun, even active bases out there somewhere. Its no less crazy to believe than the premise of SETI.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This entire subject has taken to long to only get where we are today sadly. I think 2012 will be interessting......

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Quibbler

And there's your argument from ignorance. They see that we don't have an answer to these mysteries and as a result they just say aliens did it. They have no proof for that though. All they have is, "We don't know. Therefore, aliens."

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This episode was the most interesting one yet!For me it makes me think that our government is hiding something from us,even when there own people broadcast it from space.How stupid do they think we are?I think that aliens have been coming here for thousands of years are they continue to visit us.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join