It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering - caught in the act?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
And then someday when you are bored,
just look up how many gallons of kerosene/jet fuel per barrel of oil.
Its under 5 gallons per barrel and they use tons?
So less then 10% of a barrel and using it by the ton.
Contrails good,
Cars bad?
Guess it depends on how you do the math.

gasoline 19.5
distillate fuel oil (Includes both home heating oil and diesel fuel) 9.2
kerosene-type jet fuel 4.1

www.txoga.org...

edit on 22-3-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: link

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So anyway I have had enough,
just remember when you look up at the pretty contrails, harmless as they call it.
Remember to ask,
how many tons of oil,
did it take to make us,
what you call a harmless cloud.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SteelToe

www.global-warming-geo-engineering.org...

Can you find any direct references to stratospheric aerosols being used to enhance high level clouds to reduce forcing?

Yes. Soon.

Preparations are underway for a unique test of engineering technology that could open up new ways to reduce atmospheric temperatures caused by climate change, and complement conventional measures to reduce carbon emissions.

The test, the first of its kind in the UK, is expected to take place in the next few months, it was announced today at the British Science Festival in Bradford.

It is part of the SPICE project (Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering), a collaboration between researchers at the Universities of Bristol, Cambridge, Edinburgh and Oxford, together with Marshall Aerospace.

PUBLISHED
September 14, 2011

Link

And let me add a quote from another page of that website you link:

What I have presented below are not implementation plans either. Instead, I want to show how doable these options are and what must be considered if they are to be carried out. When I am done, you will see that these are not science fiction as these have been lumped together by the media with ideas that are, but large-scale engineering projects that can be undertaken within 5-10 years using existing technologies. It is the modeling and the understanding of impacts and effectiveness that is lacking, not the hardware or the technical know-how.

link

This shows they are about to do it.

Hmmm... looks like they are going to start with water though.

The SPICE project - Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering

The SPICE project will investigate the effectiveness of Solar Radiation Management (SRM) using stratospheric particles. It addresses the three grand challenges in solar radiation management: 1. How much, of what, needs to be injected where into the atmosphere to effectively and safely manage the climate system? 2. How do we deliver it there? 3. What are the likely impacts? These questions are addressed through 3 coordinated and inter-linked work packages which are summarised here and described in detail in section 3.
CUED is responsible for the Delivery systems (WP2):
WP2 Particles are to be injected into the stratosphere at heights upwards of 10km (mid-latitude) and 18km (equatorial). A range of delivery systems have at various times been proposed including batch delivery by aircraft, balloons or ballistics and steady-state delivery by thermal plumes, or from a fixed tower or pipe supported by a balloon. The rate required for global climate modification is upward of 1Mte p.a. and at this rate the delivery costs for batch methods are estimated to be well above £1bn p.a. but an order of magnitude less than 1/10 of this for the pipe delivery method.

WP2.0: Before SPICE begins a process to evaluate alternative delivery systems will take place so that WP2 can begin its primary tasks without delay. Delivery systems identified so far include aircraft, weather balloons, ballistics, towers, tethered balloons or dirigibles and tethered jet engine platforms. For each the preliminary investigation will outline engineering, development, capital and operating costs and timescales, environmental and social impact.

link

But once they start here, it is a small step to testing "safe "sulfates because thats what the volcanos do etc... besides to meet their stated goals they HAVE to use those substances. To find out "how much of what" they have to try different substances. Water will only be the beginning.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Can anyone here claim that the sky is the same deep blue (azure) now as it was back 15 years ago?
I mean this in all honesty, can you actually say it is the same?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Sometimes it is, yes.
You did jog my memory though about something that was said to me recently, so I'll reiterate in case it is significant.

About a month ago, my aunt and uncle were visiting for a few days. They live in NC and I live in Florida. One day we went downtown. It was late afternoon with clear skies and the temperature was in the lower 70s. As we're walking, my aunt looks up at the sky and says that our sky is a different color blue than NC's. She said that the sky where they live is a darker blue. It's been a couple of years since I've been up north, so all I can do is take her word for it. Anyone who travels a lot notice this difference?

It does seem as though Florida's skies are perfect for contrails since they persist more times than not.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thanks for the honest feedback on my question, for us here the sky is always and I mean always chalky white at the worst to a washed out blue at the best now.

I really cannot remember a deep blue sky here in the past 10 years and hardly any until about 15 years ago.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Not sure where you are, but it varies here. Usually, the afternoon skies are clear, but the morning skies are chalky. The evening skies are when I see the planes leaving the most persisting trails. Although, when I go further south for a few days, I'll wake up early enough to see the planes leaving persisting trails just around dawn. This is what the pattern is typically.
About 1/3rd of the afternoons per month, I'll see the planes leaving thick, standing vapor trails that dissipate eventually mimicking cirrus clouds. I believe this phenomenon is giving the sky that chalky appearance you describe. I don't believe I've ever seen planes creating cirrus clouds at night though. This is why I find Piano's catch very interesting.
edit on 24-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I am in the Great Lakes region and our sky seems to go from worse to ridiculous from morning to late afternoon.
It has gotten to the point I hate even looking up at all.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Those are the best pictures of Chemtrails at night.

I have a library of time-lapsed videos across America from 2011-2012 of them spraying Chemtrails over us during the day. My best pictures were from Chicago, Illinois on January 5th, 2012. Since I posted the video they have messed with the camera so it does not show the sky line.

This is one of a kind video and will never be shown again since the powers-that-be don't want us to know the truth about Chemtrails.

Chemtrails: Chicago Illinois January 5 2012

Chemtrails Chicago-Wisconsin 01-31-2012

edit on 24-3-2012 by dw31243 because: 01-31-2012 added

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Greetings:

pianopraze, obviously you have touched the third rail of geo-engineering - chemtrails.

Great job!

Yikes!

This thread has certainly gathered no moss since our last post here.

Many thanks and appreciation to all who have taken the time to contribute.

Now then, let us cut to the chase, once again.

Phage, Chad, Gaul, ProudBird, et all, you fine folks have adamantly stood by your conviction that [color=Cyan]'chemtrails do not exist. Period.'

OK. Fine.

Please help us understand what these photos consist of, if they are not further evidence of geo-engineering through weather manipulation - which would make these pics something other than contrails, n'est-ce pas?

Thank you in advance for your time, consideration and participation.

[personal attack removed by staff]

Is every single one of these photos nothing more than contrails?

Especially this one, where the 'natural clouds' are readily apparent and the 'other clouds' are of a different stripe, if you know what we speak of...

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]
edit on 25/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

edit on 25/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: color

edit on 25/3/2012 by thorfourwinds because: get the bird

edit on Sun Mar 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
Can anyone here claim that the sky is the same deep blue (azure) now as it was back 15 years ago?
Regards, Iwinder

Yep - had a lovely blue sky yesterday - a bit cloudy today, but not a trail of any sort in sight....

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Regards, Iwinder

Yep - had a lovely blue sky yesterday - a bit cloudy today, but not a trail of any sort in sight....

Is that a fact there Mr chicken please share with us here your location and the time yesterday that you enjoyed a "lovely blue sky"
Because if it is feasible to us we are going to move into your dream land wherever that might be.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I live in the South Pacific, and like elsewhere there's a variety of weather.

But even in the much afflicted USA yesterday there weer huge areas with little or not cloud - such as here - lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

But even in the much afflicted USA yesterday there weer huge areas with little or not cloud - such as here - lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

Where about in the South Pacific to be specific?
It is not like anyone is going to hunt you down so please be more open with us here.
I am located right at the bottom of Lake Huron, and I am not afraid to say so either.
That link you provided was nice and I have no idea how to check our area here, maybe since there is no spraying going on you could provide a link here to the Great Lakes and then we can all have a look.

Better yet keep posting the sky cam thing for cloud cover or whatever makes you comfortable there.
Maybe a picture of all of North America would be helpful......Laughing here because I think I know why you are in the South Pacific.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here you go, today was a beautiful blue sky with a few nice white puffy clouds a little breeze and a great day to be outside. That is how it was yesterday just east of Atlanta,Ga. Very beautiful, Sorry if Iwinder doesn't have the same beautiful weather.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thank you for the kind words.

You know from my posts that I believe there is evidence for current geoengineering. This thread is evidence.

While those pictures might be geoengineering, the problem is that we do not have the evidence to prove if they are or not. We need more people to do what I did... Link their photos with atmospheric conditions to prove these are geoengineering experiments not "normal contrails". With out that data the pictures can be dismissed by the propagandists.

We need to prove it, they are not bothering to be subltle about it right now so we have a window to do this. We need to do it now before they wise up and start covering their tracks better. Their arrogance is our best weapon against them right now.

Cheers,
Piano

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Here you go, today was a beautiful blue sky with a few nice white puffy clouds a little breeze and a great day to be outside. That is how it was yesterday just east of Atlanta,Ga. Very beautiful, Sorry if Iwinder doesn't have the same beautiful weather.

Do us all a favour here and take a few pictures please, I for one will frame a picture of a deep blue sky and hang it up on my bedroom wall so I can sleep knowing all is well with the world.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Well here are a few pics for you...

See the blue skies, these were taken at 7:30 pm.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

Where about in the South Pacific to be specific?
It is not like anyone is going to hunt you down so please be more open with us here.

Actually given the small size of the nation I am in, and the propensity of chemtrailers to threaten violence I don't believe that is true.

So "the South Pacific" is all I am going to say.

I have posted before that I was born and raised in New Zealand

I am located right at the bottom of Lake Huron, and I am not afraid to say so either.
That link you provided was nice and I have no idea how to check our area here, maybe since there is no spraying going on you could provide a link here to the Great Lakes and then we can all have a look.

You can click on your area here - lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by thorfourwinds

We need more people to do what I did... Link their photos with atmospheric conditions to prove these are geoengineering experiments not "normal contrails".

I agree that people should get photos and gather evidence for their claims, but they should look at the evidence objectively and be able to respond appropriately to issues raised. I thought you had at least partially accepted that some of your initial claims were wrong, but it appears not. Need I remind you of this?

You have accused me of manipulating the data, even after I posted the data that was exactly as NOAA advised as quoted in your OP. It appears you have ignored it so I guess I'll post it again with the reasons why it is more accurate than the data you presented (and to those who have actually been reading my posts, I apolgise for having to repeat myself, again). For starters, it's the right time. Secondly, this is what NOAA said.

To obtain a better estimate of potential contrail formation, examine the 'Individual level (mb)' results. Select a pressure value between 200 and 250 mb for the best estimate.

NOAA
So examining the 'Individual level (mb)' results shows that the pressure you used of 200mb is at an altitude of over 39,000 feet, which is getting towards the extreme height of cruise altitudes. A value of 225mb would give a good intermediate value and would be the most suitable as advised by NOAA. This gives the following, without any manipulation (and definitely not photoshop), just the data best advised NOAA.

This shows the model predicting contrail formation at almost the exact time that you photographed them, which is pretty impressive for a model of low resolution and sampling rate. You then claimed that at 0200 the direction you were shooting was black, even though it is very close but you also stated this.

Originally posted by pianopraze
The bigger spread out fingers were made directly over my head and drifted east into frame and spread out to the point you see them in 9:06.

If this were the case, then the spreading contrails formed almost precisely at the location and time that the model predicts, and then drifted over your position. Indeed in the next image at 10pm local time, the model shows favourable contrail conditions well over your area. Regardless of the model, the weather conditions have already been shown to be conducive to contrails, only confirming what the model suggests. It suggests that conditions conducive to contrails were highly likely. The evidence is clear, yet you continue to deny this.

You have accused me and many others of being a 'denier', yet are you choosing to continue to be one yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join