It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
All religions came from one god , they teach the same thing (While the Shariat of each religion is different)

Are you telling me that god loves you more ?

Then why ?

Did he created you from a different semen ?

Or you bleed different color ?

I really respect Christians and I have seen many Christians respecting Muslims.

The really question in my mind is :

Who is taking beneficiary of division between Muslims ?

Who is taking beneficiary of division between Muslims and Christians ?

Zionists.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!
edit on 9/3/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

guess what,we can't tell which ones are bad and who are good from aircraft and satellites

Gee.... I guess the bad "muslim" terrorists also go about their business in the same way.

"we can't tell who the the infidels are so lets just bomb them all"

edit on 9-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is another prime example for
muslim hatred for the christian..

The Nigerian Islamic groups are just
as bad as any other one, rape, torture, be headings, stonings ..

The religion is anything but peaceful...

This is not christians vowing to kill
OTHERS..

How much more proof do people need
to see that islamic terror is the real threat
to global security...

The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."

Just doing what the good book told them to do..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
-Numbers 31:17

From the Holy Bible.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

This is a complementary to the previous verse, giving more detail of the commandment, and a clear view of it; saying: ``Kill the idolators who avoid not any crime, wherever you find them and expel them from Mecca, where from they expelled you.''

The Arabic word `FETNEH' translated here `TUMULT', means putting a piece of gold in the fire, to find its measure of goodness and purity. Idolatry and its corruptions and immoralities had defiled the Sacred Mosque. The consequences of its corruption was worse than that of war and murder, for the society. Therefore the verse here implies that: for fear of slaying and bloodshed you should not stop fighting against idolatry which in its very self, is worse and more dangerous than killing and blood-shed.

Then another important matter is brought to light by the verse; and that is to regard the sanctity of the sacred territory of the house of Allah, saying:

``And do not fight with them at the sacred mosque, until they fight with you in it. And if they fight you within the precincts of the sacred mosque, then kill them - and such is the recompense of the unbelievers.''

Interpretation from this site. While the words are clear.

english.makarem.ir...

1.Read the whole text
2.Understand the meaning
3.Think
4.Ask if you can not think.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by seabag

It is a crusade plain and simple.

Here is your basic evangelical preacher:

He is saying that we are at war with ISLAM, it does not get more religious than that..

Admittedly I only watched the first minute of the video but he appears to be pointing out the obvious. Islam is at war with Christianity, which is the point of my thread. 

One significant point is that this preacher hasn't killed any muslims nor does he have the power to command US troops. The mullahs in Iran and elsewhere most certainly do. 

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

One significant point is that this preacher hasn't killed any muslims nor does he have the power to command US troops.

Thats because he is living in the security of the worlds most powerful nation...who's army does the killing of muslims for him.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

reply to post by seabag

He is saying that we are at war with ISLAM, it does not get more religious than that..

Admittedly I only watched the first minute of the video but he appears to be pointing out the obvious. Islam is at war with Christianity, which is the point of my thread. 

One significant point is that this preacher hasn't killed any muslims nor does he have the power to command US troops. The mullahs in Iran and elsewhere most certainly do. 

So it is the old matter of arrogance

The arrogance is dictating like this to other people :

You should do things the way we do

Separation of church and state which we will never follow.

You people will never wake up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by seabag

The preacher is telling the truth

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So Seabag they are justified in saying that they want to 'eradicate Christianity' because it is those Christians who are killing their people over their.

Did I miss a military conflict? When did US drop bombs on Nigeria?

First people want to say "just because these killers happen to be Muslim they don't represent the entire religion" but then you conveniently blame US action in the Middle East for the outrage by Muslims in Nigeria. 

You can't have it both ways. 

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

reply to post by seabag

The preacher is telling the truth

Zionists have always been at war with Islam.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Separation of church and state which we will never follow.

You people will never wake up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is where I have issue.
You have an ideology that dictates your political stance. Islam, christianity, judaism, are all, in a sense, irrational because they deal in faith, not fact.
(Disclaimer, I am episcopal)
So your "politics" are not based in facts, sructure, but on irrational ideology.
Also;
Christianity does not have an area in their religion where at a given time, we are supposed to either kill or convert. Yet Islam does. You hold a loaded gun to our heads and say it's for peace. That you won't shoot. (Until the 12th Imam says different).

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

No I will not, that is the answer WE came up with because WE are a new people without the wisdom of a thousand years to guide us.You weren't around to tell me in school about my spiritual history and you still aren't,you haven't seen fit to open your arms to another faith of the book because you are still angry with the crusades. I can only respond to you by killing when your zealots present a target,you aren't controlling them in your own lands so we will.
Do YOU want me to stop? I want to ,but you keep acting up,your noses high in the sky refusing to deal with infidels and the world is still being run by old money who wants it all.Thank you for having the wisdom to attack those TRULLY responsable for your oppression and mine,your backward thug network now has given the jerks who actually manipulate things the power to manipulate my country to make it worse.Why didn't you hit the money? Why didn't you attack them where the seats of power trully lie outside of flags? Zionists my butt ,they are bigger than that and go back to babylon.Oh yeah I forgot,you chose in your infinite wisdom, to isolate yourselves.You chose xenophobia as a culture.Once again bored aimless youths who's only directions are bleak and death.
Perhaps after significant attrition you will talk to us HONESTLY on the same level as you.We do have WMDs however.Kindly note how we haven't actually killed nations wholesale yet tried to strike in a HIGHLY limited fashion.But something as ugly as "scorched earth" always seemed wasteful and evil to me.
Now if you will excuse me someone is manipulating my country to fail and I won't let them.
Remember talk to me don't bomb me and we are good and ALL loved by God who created us what ever you call him.
When all this crap ends maybe our children can recall our stupidity,embarassing.
edit on 9-3-2012 by 7thcavtrooper because: I misspoke

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The only religion killing people
in mass, creating terror, and making
vows to kill others over there beliefs
is Islamic. Ahmadinijad stating
he will eradicate the jews and kill
the infidel Americans.
These islamic Nigerians
islamic jihadist, who want
to kill christians. The only religion
persecuting others in the name of God.
Is islam. That is the bottom line.
The religion of peaceless pieces

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Christianity does not have an area in their religion where at a given time, we are supposed to either kill or convert.

Christians believe that when Jesus returns he will slaughter all non-christians...and that Jesus clothes are going to be stained red with all the blood....and christians look on and cheer.

(I heard this from christians in a discussion in the religious section of ATS. I am not making this up. Honest)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So , your core agenda.

You know you are just keeping your head in the mud and want us all to be blind.

You are a soldier . You ran your life by being a soldier .You have been taught to fight.

You can not think of different matters.

You are going down the whole and you are trying hard to take people with yourself by anymean possible.

But , go alone. Muslims are peaceful people. You Zionists govt is your true enemy and Freemasons are your religious leaders.

You are finished and claim to be Christian.

Even Marx died while he believed in god.

but I insist :

Who is taking beneficiary of division between Muslims ?

Who is taking beneficiary of division between Muslims and Christians ?

Zionists.

Real Zionists please stand up !!!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Christianity does not have an area in their religion where at a given time, we are supposed to either kill or convert. Yet Islam does. You hold a loaded gun to our heads and say it's for peace. That you won't shoot. (Until the 12th Imam says different).

How do you believe that ?

25,000 Jews live in Iran

Where is your proof ?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

USA dropped bombs on Afghanistan, did you forget, I was saying that US Christians are killing 'their' (muslims) people.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by beezzer

Christianity does not have an area in their religion where at a given time, we are supposed to either kill or convert.

Christians believe that when Jesus returns he will slaughter all non-christians...and that Jesus clothes are going to be stained red with all the blood....and christians look on and cheer.

(I heard this from christians in a discussion in the religious section of ATS. I am not making this up. Honest)

So you're going by what someonesaid. Not an organized religion or by a religious leader.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oh and may I now also say how very sorry I am,seriously for what will happen.You just won't let go of those centrifuges so it WILL be inevitable.PLEASE keep all innocent people away from the disputed facilities to minimise casualties.I trully want the innnocents to be protected as much as possible.I'm no monster and I doubt you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join