It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Giant Finger discovered in Egypt? BILD.de Exclusive News

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

LOL, thats what they keep it wrapped in....?????

your logic hurts me

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
bet the ladies had some HUGE TITT*ES....... boyohboy....
edit on 10-3-2012 by dayve because: typoh

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Yeah, but you'd probably suffocate to death.

Considering this as well as the harm their member could do, I can pretty well believe that this race of being is a dangerous one for sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just a Question folks !

When you compare other Species of different Breeds Why Would it be hard to Imagine Humans
to be Giants ? Natural or UnNatural Selective Breeding Genetic Altering, Modification Etc..

like for Example ( Mans Best Friend )

Dog: Great Dane to a Chihuahua

Dog Breed Size Chart
www.dogsindepth.com...

Lion or Tiger to a Common House Cat

When you think Primates the Close relation's to Us Humans !

Especaily when you think

the Comparison of Gorilla to a Marmoset Monkey

Human and Gorilla Skeleton

its Possible that Giants existed when you have an Open Mind ..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
there are videos on youtube about this where entire bodys have been pulled up. knomes or whatever you want to call them also exsisted. most myths are based on some very real truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It does not look to be fifteen inches...Look at the two stamps next to it..now put a stamp next to your finger

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

That is not a stamp it is money, approximately 5 to 6 inches in length, a 20 note.
random second line.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Looks fake .. Lol

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by robbyraw

Post the video

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The question might be better answered by redefining the question

Are there humans who are unusually big, yes
Are their tribes of human who are unusually big, no

Are their beings who look human but are 12-60+ feet tall (4 to 15+ meters)? No, no evidence has been found of these legendary creatures

There is a difference between a large human and the mythical giants, one is known one isn't

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
reply to post by sith9157

That is not a stamp it is money, approximately 5 to 6 inches in length, a 20 note.
random second line.

Ahh..I see now...Thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaliKush420
Looks fake .. Lol

And why is that?

Yes i need a second line otherwise the mods hate me

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
If this was a finger the bone sticking out should not be broken but should be a knuckle.

Not really, the knucle would be further out. This finger seems to have been broken almost at the knucle.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TC Mike

Some guy called steveqauyle spoke about it on coast to coast back 2009,www.coasttocoastam.com... There's a thread on here about it to www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Real or hoax? Who knows. All we have is a picture with 'something' in it. That's the only fact. So why not turn it into 'proper authorities' and have them settle the dispute if giants existed or not? Heh, Just for arguments sake let's say it's 'real'. Now consider the holder's "profession". A grave robber. Which would also carry the title of "businessman". If a "grave robber/businessman" really holds something such as this, use your head a little. Auction is going to go to the highest bidder, NOT him worrying about settlling some religious,fact of matter or any other kind of argument. You also wouldn't carry the whole body around or give it's whereabouts. Peace.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by Wolfenz

The question might be better answered by redefining the question

Are there humans who are unusually big, yes

Are their beings who look human but are 12-60+ feet tall (4 to 15+ meters)? No, no evidence has been found of these legendary creatures

There is a difference between a large human and the mythical giants, one is known one isn't

Research Much ?

The Tallest People in the World
news.softpedia.com...

The most famous group and more racially preserved of the Sudanese race are the Nilotic tribes (they all originated on the Upper Nile area). The most famous are Maasai, Turkana, Samburu and Dinka, whose main occupation is animal husbandry.

Well to the Public that is No evidence,, there my be some in the Smithsonian institute

well there is a lot of People that were close to 9 feet and Robert Wadlow wasn't the only one !
he was skinny and lanky ive see Photos of ones that were Burly when the World wasn't much Polluted like back in the 19th to Early 20th century Century

To Start With

In the shadow of the Giant (Al Tomani)
www.sptimes.com...

A GIANT AMONG GIANTS (Jacl Earle )
www.sideshowworld.com...

Eddie Carmel
cici928.wordpress.com...

Ohh And this Bone Femur from a 12 foot Human
Just maybe its real Who know let have a Dna test to Confirm it's Authenticity

12 feet Giant Bones Found: SHOW ME !!! Doug Newton pt. 3-2-1

edit on 10-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

( From Google Books )
Ancient American Giants
Scientific American
August 14, 1880 Page 106

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Fortify health potions, here we come.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i checked out this thread when it only had 4 pages.. and i thought it was pritty cool. But soon as i saw that a special effects guy was inter-laced with this issue at hand.. i blew it off. THEN i come back on ATS and see that this thread is on the homepage with tons of flags and pages.. so i quickly started shifting threw the pages i missed and sadly found that there was NO new info. How the F did this thread reach this epic level?!?!?!?!

I think the fluoride is really getting to everyone...

edit on 10-3-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Research Much ?

Yes which is why I can state what I did....in reading thru your reply you obviously didn't read or didn't understand my point....

The Tallest People in the World
news.softpedia.com...

er, you are making the error I made note of above you are confusing the existance of tall human for proof of mytical giants, please re-read my posting

Well to the Public that is No evidence,, there my be some in the Smithsonian institute

There isn't evidence, period for mytical giants, there is lots of evidence, and in reality they do exist, of tall humans

Ohh And this Bone Femur from a 12 foot Human
Just maybe its real Who know let have a Dna test to Confirm it's Authenticity

Its a well known fake from a guy who makes stuff for movies, but please feel free to pay for its authentication

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar
i checked out this thread when it only had 4 pages.. and i thought it was pritty cool. But soon as i saw that a special effects guy was inter-laced with this issue at hand.. so i blew it off. THEN i come back on ATS and see that this thread is on the homepage with tons of flags and pages.. so i quickly started shifting threw the pages i missed and sadly found that there was NO new info. How the F did this thread reach this epic level?!?!?!?!

Yes it is a sad example, that the point of ATS is to deny ignorance, but many don't deny ignorance they kiss it and ask it to marry them........

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join