It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Giant Finger discovered in Egypt? BILD.de Exclusive News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Finally the evidence that giants roamed the earth? There were Nephilim on Earth...The Giants, the Anak' sons...
Allegedly these pictures were made in Egypt by Gregor Spörri in 1988. Europe's biggest newspaper BILD is showning them for the first time in public "exclusively". What you are looking at is a giantic 15 inches long, mummified humanoid finger and if this discovery is true the creatures height would be over 16.4 feet! To whom the monster finger belongs?

www.bild.de...

Babelfish translation from german Bild.de

BILD.de tells the exciting history of a strange find in Egypt. Only completely few humans ever got the finger photos to face, which were taken up 1988 in the country of the Pharaonen and pyramids. BILD.de shows it now for the first time and exclusively in Germany. [...] On the last day of its private researcher vacation he got 1988 contact to an old man from a grave robber dynasty. About 100 kilometers northeast of Cairo the meeting in a farmhouse in Bir Hooker took place. Against 300 dollar was allowed to throw a view to Spörri on the unsalable family treasure of the grave robber.

To Mod: feel free to move in appropriate forum.
Thx.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This has fake written all over it.

I hope it is real. But probably not.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hmm, cool, all they need to do is some dna testing, wonder where the rest of the body is, it was clearly broken off.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting this is coming from Bild on the same day they decide not to put pictures of topless women on their front page anymore.

It looks like a real finger but where is the rest of the body?

I want to believe, but the timing is of sorts that make me think they were worried about the print not selling without nudies on the cover so they put up something else sensational to sell.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The bone looks a little too clean, and why they are laying it down on rags?

I don't know about this one, why just a finger that's mummified and not a whole body? Or is this all we get to see? I believe giants existed, we have giants alive today, but this seems too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If this was a finger the bone sticking out should not be broken but should be a knuckle.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
if real there would (may ) have been skin shrinkage
like the skin on most mummies is shrunken

I'm certain of giants just not certain of proof
LOL

well fake or real, this is a better then jesus's face on toast

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If this was a finger the bone sticking out should not be broken but should be a knuckle.

maybe the knuckle was broken off?

As for the skin shrinkage, this assumes the dude who's finger that is has the same physiology as us.

hahaha jesus toast
edit on 9-3-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

link   
reply to post by Gwampo

there is the photo in the OP showing the break short of the knuckle...

well get that DNA test done lets see who's yer daddy

link   
And why does such a valuable find appear to be placed so casually on someone's couch?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

There would still be signs of the knuckle. The bone is to round and straight to be any where near a knuckle. And if not near the knuckle then where is the hollow bone marror core? It looks solid to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

S&F just because I have an open mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerQueen
And why does such a valuable find appear to be placed so casually on someone's couch?

If true, where do you think a grave robber can show this? In a cristal box? m
Maybe the egyptian robber don't know the exact meaning of this relic...

Read the story on Bild.de newspaper.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This has FAKE all over it. The only thing that provides any sort of scale in the picture is the banknote, which could have easily been added in afterwards.

This is from the tabloid that has (at least until today) a picture of a naked lady on page one of every paper?

About as reliable a news source as "The Sun" in England, I'd assume. Or CBC in Canada

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Arken

S&F just because I have an open mind.

Thx. Mee too.
Maybe this is only an elaborate hoax like the Hitler's Diary... but however is awesome, if true.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

About as reliable a news source as "The Sun" in England, I'd assume. Or CBC in Canada

Or the CBC? Anyone who makes a comment like that clearly doesn't know what they're talking about.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I bet a lot of people would like to take a DNA sample form that.

Maybe even clone it..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not sure if this particular "Proof" is true, but I do believe there were giants. Did that leg bone in that museum in Texas get proven to be a fake? I don't know, I have just read too many accounts to not believe I guess.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join