It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i have it almost ALL figured out...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
**disclaimer**

this is not in reference to JUST kony, its in reference to the ENTIRE hidden agenda (it goes wayyy deep and can tie in EVERYTHING that has happened in our recorded history)

think "THE BOOK OF ELI"

it started a couple years ago after reading the MOST interesting thread here on ATS , let alone the internet.

i had to read it again just to see if what i was thinking could fit into this grand scheme...

but if you have also read All Roads Lead to Rome, or havent yet, READ IT. the OP of the thread was also banned here on ats; READ IT.

you might know where i'm going with this...

with all the political tension building with each day, dec 12 coming closer to arriving, all these predictions coming true sooner and sooner, the sun and weather acting crazier in these past 2 years than in at least the last 100, but more importantly, the issues with iran/isreal/n. korea/s. korea/usa/and the world.

and now with this whole kony2012 propaganda (when we cant even solve the crime, poverty, trafficking, economy, etc, in america). this img definitely got me thinking...

if the US sets up bases in africa, thats the WORLD it'll occupy.

then i started thinking about timewave zero and the mayan calander, and it made me think of EVERYTHING that has happened in this world the past couple of years (since at least 2010).

well, iran and k. korea are assumed to have been testing nukes in 2010 in n. korea, and just a couple of days ago, new satellite images show iran cleaning up nuke testing on THEIR soil.

n. korea also wants to eliminate s. korea in a "merciless sacred war" soon and is pissed at the US for doing naval exercises so close to n. korea during the MANDATORY 100 day mourning of kim.

A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN 100 DAYS (oh, and we're allies with s. korea)

so, isreal wants to blow up iran WEEKS ago, and the US is prepared to back them up no matter what they decide to do.

if isreal attacks iran, then i feel n. korea will step in and also try to take out s. korea, who the US steps in and there you go

WWIII

oh yeah, to tie in 2012 and timewave zero again...

so ATS, who else sees what i see?
edit on 9-3-2012 by taguon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Someone already beat you to it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

i figured, was too consumed into posting this that i didnt search. but what post is it in case i cant find it?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
look under Kony. I'll try to find it for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

thanks! but thats actually the thread that got me thinking lol. if you scroll down or read the rest, im tying it all together.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This year is definitely not going to be your average year.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by taguon

I am watching the video now, and I have not read the other thread yet, but yes I think I know exactly what you are saying. Its something I have been waiting for all my life, and I never knew why, or what it was.

I have never invested any of my energy on this society. I never got a driver's liscense.. I never expected us to last this long. I always assumed we would kill ourselves and I didn't want to waste anytime careing about everything that would be gone.

It's only recently that i have come to see that "they" expect to survive it. and to actually keep government going and a certain level of tech. And that maybe its something natural that no one can stop...

China has been acting like its doomsday prepping large scale, and that was what woke me up more recently to it being a natural/worldwide event.

Its not the event itself that matters much for the future.. ..its the people who survive and what they do, and what land they control that will shape our future.. And I am convinced that humans survive this, but I am probably gone, haha... I am ready though.

EDIT: is this what you are getting at?
edit on 3/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by taguon

Oh Ok, I saw the image and thought you were re-posting the same stuff.
Got you.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
oh yeah, the OP of "all roads..." was BANNED here on ATS

heres his story...

READ

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Even in history, all roads lead to Rome. I'll go read it thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

kinda sorta, but im also thinking of the BIGGEST picture. like the movie "the book of eli"

to put it in ways that the blind public could understand (in NO offense to ANYBODY)...

Modern Warfare 3 (video game) prepares us for WWIII, 2012 (movie prepares us for SHTF), a clockwork orange (movie shows the greed of the power of man over man, and the evil man can do, even onto others), and the book of eli (movie shows us what can happen to society when disbanded and lost; which then in turns manifests the greed for man to rule over all men), which leads me back to "all roads lead to rome".

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
WWII was a hoax if you ask me. Basically a social experiment with real blood and lost lives. My grandfather was in France fighting Nazi's 70 years ago as a type of spy with bombs taking out high value targets. wrote a book too.

WWIII will be another hoax that takes millions of lives. just some vintage footage for the uber rich people to watch and manipulate.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

have you read the "roads to rome" thread yet? it might answer some of those things youre still skeptical about?

if not, feel free to ask me something. i'll try to answer it with what we KNOW up to current date

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by taguon

kinda sorta,

Modern Warfare 3 (video game) prepares us for WWIII, 2012 (movie prepares us for SHTF), a clockwork orange (movie shows the greed of the power of man over man, and the evil man can do, even onto others), and the book of eli (movie shows us what can happen to society when disbanded and lost; which then in turns manifests the greed for man to rule over all men), which leads me back to "all roads lead to rome".

so where or what or who is Rome??

EDIT: I'll read the rome thread later(bet the answer to my question is there.) gotta go look for a job some today
weee.

also. I think "Rome" is small fish for the BIG BIG game. Not the game of Life. The game that encloses the game of life is what I refer to here.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

rome is the "idea" of a One World Government

and an "idea" is supposedly the most powerful thing we possess as people (v for vendetta)

We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught. He can be killed and forgotten. But four hundred years later an idea can still change the world
-V

america is just the decider of who "rome" divides and conquers. "rome" is most likely the "unaccounted for" TRILLIONAIRES.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by taguon

my last post was edited...

well that's what I thought you meant... I guess we feel different about what the biggest game is then.
My biggest game has little to do with JUST earth or JUST 3-D or JUST now.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

lol, i see. and am interested in what youre talking about! haha make a thread on it! i'll check it out

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
how boring will all these billionaires be without us.

I don't see the point eventually they will be poor and they will be back at square one.

Funny isn't it what a viscous cycle, power tripping money hungry tyrants with a stupid agenda that makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
how boring will all these billionaires be without us.

I don't see the point eventually they will be poor and they will be back at square one.

Funny isn't it what a viscous cycle, power tripping money hungry tyrants with a stupid agenda that makes no sense to me.

you would be right except that they don't want to kill everybody that would be pointless because they would end up poor. Instead you let/help along most like say 95% to die.. You indoctrinate/intimidate/enslave the rest. Including all future generations through controlled breading. Then you still have your slave class, and maybe even without that pesky ideal of freedom...

what is freedom if you aren't free to know freedom??

I think this was the original plan from the beginning, but something messed it up last time and we bread freely too much. This time they don't think they will mess up. If this is really their terrestrial game, then I think I win, because I am playing a different game. A game where I was not dealt stupid useless cards. This sentence refers to different theys/theirs... Not the same group of people for how ever many thousands of years, but same situation...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by taguon

lol, i see. and am interested in what youre talking about! haha make a thread on it! i'll check it out

I just may do that. But I have thought about it for 5 years with out doing it so...

Time is not linear(in all games) and they may be playing the big game too, probably are, but in this game they are at the disadvantage, because they can't act directly, without causing themselves to ummm lose ehhhh... "altitude..."

one more hint: To the best of my knowledge I think they think they can somehow create a game from inside this game, that will escape this game completely and never again be subject to its rules, or its "beginnings."

Best part. There are no game overs in the bigger games. Only the limited ones, can have those.

Hope that's enough for now haha I may get into this more if I see someone else who knows some things and talking about it. I'm not really supposed to say the game, because it takes some of the game away, a lot of it..

Sorry for the off topic guys. I really do believe in what this thread is about. I've been waiting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join