It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i have it almost ALL figured out...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

the problem is that they still find people who will go to war...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i think i just scared myself....

if this doesnt get your attention......

from "all roads..."

The Civil War and Albert Pike

It took a while to break the independent minded Southern States of the illusion of self governance and bring them under the Federal Governments complete control but as the 1860’s rolled around, and the nation disintegrated into a Roman Style Civil War, the highly industrialized North aligned with the Federal Government, and the European Banking Cartel, run by the House of Dan through the Rothschild Family and beholden and controlled by Rome, was at the cost of much bloodshed able to force the Southern States back into the Union, to incorporate all the States, under the District of Columbia while at the same time the citizens were all made incorporated entities owned by the States they were born in.

They were told the practice of African slavery was being abolished as a celebration of freedoms for all, but as usual failed to recognize the legal language in the 14th Amendment after the war, that made every one an incorporated citizen entity of the state they were born in and the state’s property, stripping them of their sovereign citizen status, that the Constitution had originally granted them.

Meanwhile one of the South’s most lackluster and ineffective Generals, a leading Mason, of such standing that he was the only Southern Civil War General to have a statue placed in Washington D.C. right across from the Capitol Building itself no less, was conspiring himself, on behalf of Rome, to formulate the next part of Rome’s grand conquest of the world.

Albert Pike and Giuseppe Manzinni together formulated a plan on behalf of the Illuminati yet another secret society, secretly aligned with Rome, to finally force the consolidations of the Roman Holdings into a one world Government.

Pikes plan envisioned a series of three world wars, to be fought over a hundred years.

The first to reestablish Israel, the second to force it’s repopulation of the Jews in Diaspora and the third to turn the religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam against one another in a final war to eliminate them all to mimic the prophecies Rome had laid out long ago in the Christian Bible.

All three in fact thanks to their carefully crafted religious scriptures would welcome it as prophecy, and once they eliminated one another, the survivors would be all to happy to accept a peaceful one world Government.

Pike would go on to establish the Klu Klux Clan, to minimize the effect of the Black Slaves gaining sudden freedom within America, and Manzinni would go on to found the Italian Mafia, yet another secret society that would serve Rome within America and throughout the world, on it’s quest to introduce and profit off the very vices, it predicted through it’s Biblical Prophecies would destroy the world, by bringing down the wrath of God and Armageddon.

Pikes Plan

Meanwhile the Masons of France celebrated the victory of the Federal Government and sent over the Statue of Liberty.

One massive recruiting sign for Caesar’s new thirteenth legion that would soon start seeing almost non-stop action all over the world, in a series of wars, designed to end all wars, to usher in a new Roman one world Government.

and heres some more info on pike, the masons, and the kkk

link

and the scary part

and the whole thing (you could skip through some portions in the beginning)

please tell me i just proved that the illuminati exists
edit on 10-3-2012 by taguon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
as crazy as it is, this is the source site from that link about pike and the kkk

link

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i hope i dont get banned/silenced for putting this together and sharing it (lol?)

after watching "the music industry exposed", i looked up the islam religion...

it didnt take me too long to find this page

which then reminded me of this book

which then got me thinking....

could this all be true?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by taguon
i hope i dont get banned/silenced for putting this together and sharing it (lol?)

Don't worry about it, there's threads like this often as far as I know, you're just discovering the strangeness yourself like many others have done and will probably continue to do in the future.

And yeah, the Rome thread is great, but you have to remember there's some parts there that aren't fully checked. Don't get me wrong I love that thread and read the whole first page the other night, just saying to try and help.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

thanks for the input! but did you read the terra papers yet?? as crazy as that story is, it connects EVERYTHING together so very well that its scarily too coincidental to just put aside as fiction. it could explain the masons, illuminati, aliens, reptillians, nwo, and pretty much ALL conspiracies. the american indian legends and connections with the earth hold more substance to me than any christian or main stream religion; but after reading that little description about why people seek the islam religion, i could fully believe how the "terra papers" could actually be true

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
some lines from "Terra Papers"

If you cant read the WHOLE book, at LEAST read the last insert, "The War"

Patterns show on-going efforts to direct the people of Planet Earth and also predict upcoming events:

Mankind will soon be surrounded with images of asteroids and falling fiery comets. Black pigs will be seen everywhere as will angelic figures and miracles.

Dinosaurs will become children’s heroes and violence will be the foundation of their play. New airborne diseases, immune to existing treatments, will surface.

NASA will be rendered weak and impotent, if not terminated.

A galactic war of conquest rages over our heads. Earth - and Man - are the prize.

edit on 11-3-2012 by taguon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join