It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Put on Notice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What needs to be done instead of discussing how wrong and screwed up this is, the people need to organize and envoke our rights under the constitution and take our country back. It has been infiltrated by tyrants and despots that have no respect for our country our constitution or our citizens.

There is no reason that the people of this country should have to live under the tyrannical agenda of a handful of elitists in DC. "We The People" are the true governors of this nation and we are entrusted with the government of our government.

We are the only safe depositories of governmental power in this nation and it is our duty to always be vigilant of the actions of government. We must stop our petty disagreements and put a stop to the corruption and tyranny that has taken over our nation. If we don't we will forever doomed to lose our sovereignty and be under constant control of tyranny.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Thank you for posting the link. I have email my congresspeople and senator. I am glad that they are getting proactive here. You know Obama knows it's an impeachable offensive, but I believe he will do whatever he thinks he can get away it. This idea of war by Executive Order is illegal and criminal.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Laughing out loud so hard I actually took the time to type out laughing out loud instead of lol or lmao.

I bet very few Americans actually know all the countries they have bombed or killed people in the last 14 months.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
What needs to be done instead of discussing how wrong and screwed up this is, the people need to organize and envoke our rights under the constitution and take our country back. It has been infiltrated by tyrants and despots that have no respect for our country our constitution or our citizens.

There is no reason that the people of this country should have to live under the tyrannical agenda of a handful of elitists in DC. "We The People" are the true governors of this nation and we are entrusted with the government of our government.

We are the only safe depositories of governmental power in this nation and it is our duty to always be vigilant of the actions of government. We must stop our petty disagreements and put a stop to the corruption and tyranny that has taken over our nation. If we don't we will forever doomed to lose our sovereignty and be under constant control of tyranny.

That takes basket Balls. people tend to prefer golf. I am sure you can figure that one out. BTW what does a Nuclear diver do exactly?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

I was a Navy Diver and now work inspecting cooling tubes at nuke plants and work as a deepwater diver in the oil industry.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

That takes basket Balls. people tend to prefer golf. I am sure you can figure that one out. BTW what does a Nuclear diver do exactly?

And that is the problem.......if our founding fathers had the lack of virtue of our generation we would all be saying Hail to the Queen.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I just saw the Panetta thread. You have got to be kidding me! I hope Congress/Senate grows a pair here or it's DC fun time over for them and the White House.

THIS IS INSANE!!!

Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.

If quit smoking a 3 months ago and this # is making me want a smoke!

edit on 3/9/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
My only question is; does NATO, and the U.N. have more power than our houses in the United States?

Absolutely. Otherwise the world would already be in WWIII.

It's called "foreign relations" but without contraceptives. Now there's too many illegitimate children to feed.
edit on 9-3-2012 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Oh my. Lyndon Larouche has a PAC. I take it that the rest of you are too young to remember all his antics. That's sort of the summary of them -- there's more.

It's kind of like Donald Duck putting Obama "on notice."

Having been aware of this person for years, I find this current wrapping of himself in the flag of goodness and nobility and national pride to be very consistent with his past peculiar actions. And amusing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join