It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Gravity IS. A new theory.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In a star, atoms become so compressed by gravity that they fuse together to form other, larger atoms, and also a huge burst of electromagnetic energy. At least that’s how we see it.

But what IS gravity? And what if there are higher dimensions? What does 3d gravity have to do with higher dimensions?

I believe I might have an answer.

In my theory, gravity is the unmanifest presence of 4d matter. All matter is also matter in other dimensions, and it is the higher dimensional nature of matter that causes its gravity. As of now, the Earth, has relatively no observable association to its ties to higher dimensions, but there are 3d environments that do have observable associations to higher dimensions. Those environments are stars.

Stars, according to my theory, are really more like windows. The presence of 4d matter (gravity) pulls so strongly on 3d matter that 3d matter can’t compress any further. This causes 4d matter to spill over into 3d space. This spilling over of 4d matter into 3d space is what we call, “light”.

This is where my theory of 4d matter being 3d gravity offers an explanation to the single most perplexing fact about our universe.

See… light is very peculiar. It is very strange. Too strange, if you ask me. If someone was going half the speed of light (150,000 km/s) and someone else is standing still, and the person moving at 150,000 km/s shined a flashlight, it would leave that person at 300,000 km/s. Now you would think that the person standing still would see that light moving at 450,000 km/s, but actually, even the person standing still would see that light at 300,000 km/s. Not only is light speed a constant, but it is also a speed limit that it can’t even break.

Now think about the implications of something that goes so fast that it can’t even go faster relative to something else. Everything in you tells you that that light should have been travelling at 450,000 km/s relative to the person standing still, but despite all natural explanation, it does not. Einstein did a good job at telling us that this was the case, but he offered no reason why. What I am proposing is the reason why light is so strange.

The reason is simply, light isn’t what we thought it was. Light is actually a more like window. It is a window into a place that we have no way of being able to understand. Light is the 3 dimensional revelation of 4d matter. Light can’t go faster than 300k km/s because a 3 dimensional observer can’t directly see 4 dimensional matter. We can only see the effects of the way 4d matter presents itself in 3 dimensions. We can observe the effects of 4d matter in the way of gravity, light, and its transformative capabilities.

To understand this further, it requires an understanding of consciousness. Basically, all matter is one consciousness. The matter in the 4th dimension is also consciousness. You dimensionally rise higher and higher and eventually you arrive at a consciousness singularity, where all matter is really a unified form. Everything in the universe follows the directives of consciousness and serves the purpose of consciousness. This is why light transforms the building blocks of DNA into other building blocks of DNA so that an intelligent process can begin and the first life forms on Earth can emerge. 3d matter received instructions from light to create 3d life forms. This is because light is actually 4d matter and 4d light is actually 5d matter and so on, and actually it is all consciousness rising up in dimensions until a consciousness singularity is reached that is pure life.

Understand that the significance of this theory is not important in the way of future scientific technological discoveries as much as it is important in the way of future self discovery. You’ll find that the latter is much more appealing.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It hard to put into words what I'm actually seeing in my mind.

I can answer all of your questions from a theoretical standpoint. If you start coming at me with calculus equations, I might not be able to keep up.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I really love your theories and your courage presenting them. Don't be knocked back by pedantic naysayers. Even where there are little flaws in your concepts they have a ring of truth to them. Inconsistencies in any theory are probably because of some unexpected interaction.

Keep going because you think outside the box which is more than 99% of people even on this forum can do.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Maybe, maybe not.

Even if it is, I can imagine no way to prove it.

Interesting angle though, keep thinking my friend, also trying to remember a thread about alien ships coming out of the sun...maybe the sun is a stargate of sorts, it's definitely big enough to warp space time.

Oh well..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
I really love your theories and your courage presenting them. Don't be knocked back by pedantic naysayers. Even where there are little flaws in your concepts they have a ring of truth to them. Inconsistencies in any theory are probably because of some unexpected interaction.

Keep going because you think outside the box which is more than 99% of people even on this forum can do.

Thanks. I'm just gonna keep on keepin on. That's all you can do.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Maybe, maybe not.

Even if it is, I can imagine no way to prove it.

There's always a way. But even the ways are undiscovered. So its not that there isn't a way, its just that there isn't a discovered one.

We'll figurre it out one day. Until then, I'm going to do whatever I can to help.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
not sure if your familiar with nassim and his works with sacred geometry and physics
sound fairly familiar to what u are describing with consciousness and matter

also maybe some people are familiar with the evolver.net organization

anyways the evolver organization in my city recently contacted a representative of nassim and he gave us a lecture of nassims work as well as allowed for our group to ask questions over a skype call.

as he was concluding his speech he said he would let us in on nassims most recent project he's working on with doing a report on the structure of gravity

he didnt explain all the details... but apparently if you take a proton and cover it spherically with the flower of life there are 64 zones all the size of the planks length (smallest unit of enegy) anyhow he explained that if you also cover the inside of the proton you get a ratio that calculates the gravity of the proton as well as and can work with any other object with mass (like this planet)

anywho if you havnt heard of Nassim i highly recomend a youtube search on Nassem Haramein

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

See… light is very peculiar. It is very strange. Too strange, if you ask me. If someone was going half the speed of light (150,000 km/s) and someone else is standing still, and the person moving at 150,000 km/s shined a flashlight, it would leave that person at 300,000 km/s. Now you would think that the person standing still would see that light moving at 450,000 km/s, but actually, even the person standing still would see that light at 300,000 km/s. Not only is light speed a constant, but it is also a speed limit that it can’t even break.

So does this mean that the light which shines from the flashlight is only moving at half of lights speed? If you were moving at 150,000km/s and turned that flashlight on, theoretically the light would travel at 300,000km/s on top of the speed you're already moving at. Which is more than 300,000km/s.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

What an interesting idea. Here is how my brain pictures this scenario if true.

In a dimension that we cannot see there are "things" that affect how matter orientates itself in our 4 dimensions. The bigger the force is "behind the scenes" the bigger impact it has on our dimensions. For example, Earth, why did those first two atom's decide to hang out? Sure maybe it was swirling matter and gasses but if your theory holds true its not just randomness that brings planets together, its a background force. Like your sun example, for atoms to be pulled so hard that they create a fusion reactor in a complete void? Logic tells me these things don't just happen. Something is there doing it. Why don't all matter clouds form into suns? Why don't all matter clouds form into planets?

This theory explains all of that. Thanks for the read and getting my mind spinning

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thcnemesisv2
So does this mean that the light which shines from the flashlight is only moving at half of lights speed? If you were moving at 150,000km/s and turned that flashlight on, theoretically the light would travel at 300,000km/s on top of the speed you're already moving at. Which is more than 300,000km/s.

The speed of light is always the same to the observer. To the person traveling half the speed of light, the flashlight is traveling at light speed but for someone standing still that light is also traveling at the speed of light.

Maybe light can go faster than the observed speed but we just aren't able to see it once it goes past our window of perception.
edit on 8-3-2012 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by trust_no_one

Sounds awesome. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So how would you go about defining 4D?

ETA

By the way, a poster above mentioned Nassim Haramein, I believe you would enjoy his work.

edit on 8-3-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

So how would you go about defining 4D?

Either very complex math or experiencing it for yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

What an interesting idea. Here is how my brain pictures this scenario if true.

In a dimension that we cannot see there are "things" that affect how matter orientates itself in our 4 dimensions. The bigger the force is "behind the scenes" the bigger impact it has on our dimensions. For example, Earth, why did those first two atom's decide to hang out? Sure maybe it was swirling matter and gasses but if your theory holds true its not just randomness that brings planets together, its a background force. Like your sun example, for atoms to be pulled so hard that they create a fusion reactor in a complete void? Logic tells me these things don't just happen. Something is there doing it. Why don't all matter clouds form into suns? Why don't all matter clouds form into planets?

This theory explains all of that. Thanks for the read and getting my mind spinning

Well I don't know much about matter clouds.

But time is only time to 3d observers. The real 4th dimension is another spatial dimension, but it exists above more than what we can see, so it only presents itself to us in a way that we can understand. Just like light.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Imagine, if you can, a spatial verse below this one, identical yet opposite to this spatial verse. We have positive matter, it has anti-matter; We have gravity, it has anti-gravity; etc . . . .

Then imagine the positive spatial verse is dotted with little orbs of matter that we call stars, planets, moons, molecules.

Then imagine that within those orbs, energy is being created, with the amount created based on size and density.

Then imagine the Space of the two spatial verses having two sides to it, with one side in this verse and the other side in the verse above/below this one, and Space has a resistance factor to it that doesn't want to let anything thru to the other side, but once that resistance factor is overcome, leeching occurs and since this spatial verse is the Positive Cell of the Battery, positive flows to negative and what creates gravity is the outflow of magnetic energy from this verse into the verse above/below this one. The inflow of energy into the verse above/below this one is what creates anti-gravity in it. It's n0thing more than Newton's 3rd Law of Motion in Play, but shouldn't Gravity fall under the Laws of Motion?

Ribbit

edit on 8-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yeah... I mean no offence, I applaud thinking. But for me, leaving 4D as an open variable kind of leaves a huge hole in your theory. If you come up with some ideas to wrangle that, I'd love to hear about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Gravity, space and time are inter-related. Space is time that is non-kinetic. Time is space that is in the form of kinetic. Gravity is the "pressure" of space as infinite width as it continues to implode from everywhere, toward everywhere, spherically down and inward, as it is returning to its default state which is time, absolute kinetic. Once having completed this conversion into pure time (all the past), this kinetic continues to flood spherically down and inward toward the one infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity (THE Destination of eternity time current).

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside

Yeah... I mean no offence, I applaud thinking. But for me, leaving 4D as an open variable kind of leaves a huge hole in your theory. If you come up with some ideas to wrangle that, I'd love to hear about it.

Well, the nature of any higher spatial dimension is that of increasing fullness. If 3d space is superimposed over higher dimensions, it makes sense to see how 3 dimensional components will rapidly expand once they encounter a 4 dimensional environment. The same goes for 4 dimensional components encountering a 5 dimensional environment. There is just more room to grow in higher spatial dimensions. The existence of this room to grow superimposed over our 3d space constantly tries to pull 3d matter into 4d space. Being that 3d matter is incompatible with 4d space, it doesn’t actually get to go there. Instead, 3d matter can only come unto itself. So we experience gravity.

All that trying to get to the 4th dimension isn’t a lost cause though. Consciousness, which is what matter is, is very persistent and the 4th dimension is kind enough to give us a blueprint for developing intelligent life forms. Light informs matter to become like itself. The reason being is that light is really trying to get 3d matter to become 4d matter. So not only is 3d matter trying to become 4d matter, 4d matter is encouraging this as well. Light creates intelligent life forms. This is scientific fact. Intelligence is the way to higher dimensions.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
Gravity, space and time are inter-related. Space is time that is non-kinetic. Time is space that is in the form of kinetic. Gravity is the "pressure" of space as infinite width as it continues to implode from everywhere, toward everywhere, spherically down and inward, as it is returning to its default state which is time, absolute kinetic. Once having completed this conversion into pure time (all the past), this kinetic continues to flood spherically down and inward toward the one infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal singularity (THE Destination of eternity time current).

This stuck out:

"Gravity is the "pressure" of space as infinite width as it continues to implode from everywhere, toward everywhere, spherically down and inward, as it is returning to its default state which is time, absolute kinetic."

The implosion is what brought all this about and as far as Space is concerned, the implosion is over but matter is a whole other matter.

In this spatial verse, matter is organized and "groups" with other matter, via gravitational attraction, which comes from the spatial verse above/below us but in the verse above/below this one, matter is disorganized/scattered and matter there (anti-matter) is organized by Thought and the anti-magnetic forces created by the Processor (brain) of that Thought, is the controlling factor of Everything that is, except Thought.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

That partially makes sense... light speed is relevant to the observer. but ponder this: Could it be possible, that if you were traveling hls (half light speed) and turned on your flashlight that the beam of light from the flashlight would then be shortened because you are already traveling half of that lights speed. If you were traveling light speed and turned on the flashlight then that beam of light wouldn't actually be there because you are traveling at light speed, too fast for light to accelerate beyond 300,000kms. Could you imagine accelerating light beyond 300,00kms?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join