It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you noticing any effects from todays SOLAR STORM? GPS Issues? Electrical Problems? ---- Share

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I haven't noticed anything unusual except
for the most terrible migraine that I have
ever had on Wed.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

I was going to start a thread on it to see if anybody knew anything but wasn't able to, I'm a new member and do not have enough posts.
Maybe you can start a thread on it? I am really interested to see what people's thoughts are on this, it has certainly peaked my curiosity.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
welcome to you-- sure, I'll start one

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just opened the thread on WWIII forum

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Our TV has shut down a couple times today. Our pets are acting a bit odd. One of our pups always acts strange when a storm is on the way. This eve, she began acting spooked with not a cloud in the sky and no storm expected.

Anyone else's pets acting odd?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I haven't noticed anything unusual except
for the most terrible migraine that I have
ever had on Wed.

Drink a Redbull if you have one. It may help if you can handle caffine.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by damingus

Originally posted by denise109
reply to post by Artlicious

Everything is working just fine here in Mississippi. But I have talked to three people this morning that "just don't feel good." No clue if it's related, but one person I know is having severe vertigo and nausea, and her usual medication is having no effect.

I have to say, Ive been feeling the same way. Didnt want to post this up here solo in fears of getting ripped for trolling. But Ive had a strange "feeling" all morning....a little off balance. Take it for what its worth.

I have felt strange all day. Something isnt right but I cant put my finger on it.

link   
Cats acting stranger than usual. Animals have a sensitivity to these things.

link   
When I went to sleep last night my cell was plugged in, and charging (like always) and I woke up expecting it to be the same (like it always is.) Anyways, I woke up and it was plugged in, and not charging (the orange light was not on to indicate so) and It was off. So I checked all the the plugs and everything was fine, I unplugged it and plugged it back in and NOTHING. So I turned it on and it was fully charged. Not sure what happened, but its fine now.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

For the first time ever MY X10 system actually behaved!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
From Arkansas. My wireless internet was slow all day. About 25 kbps. Around 9:30 PM it went up to 1MB

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Im in AL, and I was talking to a colleague in ME today. Land line to land line. The call dropped 3 times.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
very strange things in croatia

Michael Moore and David Icke on the mainstream media,its the end im sure

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Pretty big power outage here in Eastern PA... nothing on any news sites about it though and no one has provided an answer as to why...

I'm sure it was "just a coincidence" though... even if I don't believe in those things...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I had no problems except my cell phone dropping calls.Then I'd get a message in english saying your call cannot be completed.then it would repeat in spanish,arabic,german and few other ones I don't know.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I've kept quiet about this a long time.Didn't anyone tell you how to format your posts?I've enjoyed reading your posts when I can read them correctly. but they're formatted in a way that makes me skip over them.You post like this all the time

This post
is not
fun to
read.
I
dont
know
what
to
say.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Hi, my normal mobile phone switched itself off twice yesterday 08/03/2012, it hasn't done that before and had it over a year, plenty of battery. Yesterday was a strange day, but one of the best i've had in a while.
I'm on virgin.
edit on 9-3-2012 by goinglocodowninacapulco because: beans

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
My frack'n phone is still an hour off. I called my brother and his is too. I have not checked with co-workers yet but I will do so and report back later. But like I said earlier, this might be a localized Sprint network problem.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Household electricals have been fine, it 's just me that's been a bit "off".
Have had more than my fair share of those silly little static shocks off things and people, and generally I just feel strange. Not quite nauseous, on the verge of dizzy - oddness really.
No slippers or socks, just bare feet on wooden floors, so that negates the usual static suspects.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Have had more than my fair share of those silly little static shocks off things and people, and generally I just feel strange. Not quite nauseous, on the verge of dizzy - oddness really.
No slippers or socks, just bare feet on wooden floors, so that negates the usual static suspects.

Now that you mention it, I was getting shocked a lot yesterday too, much more than usual. I was listening to Pandora when a co-worker came over and tapped my shoulder, next thing I knew a shock was coming out of my earbud into my ear.. it hurt!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join