It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No thanks to Mc Donalds. It's all your fault...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Figured I let you guys know how my evening went tonight. No thanks to MC Donald's.
The board is quiet and the Sun is dying out. Wish they found out what that black spot was though.

So, the child rants and raves for a Happy Meal. I have my sister pick her up a Happy Meal to calm her down.Well, MC Donald's decided to run out of the Happy Meal boxes and they placed it all in a bag. Child got very upset about that. Sister comes home and the child throws it all on the floor screaming, ranting and raving, that's it's not a Happy Meal. Flies it all through the house. So, we all pick it up, put it back in the bag and go to MC Donald's. So, I make the child tell the cashier at MC Donald's and explain to her why her food was thrown into a bag. "Tell the lady what you want and why your food is not acceptable." MC Donald's did not please her. So, I suggested Bojangles to switch off her mind.

While in the car to Bojangles, the child is starting with her mother ranting and raving, pulling her hair and punching, and I'm like OK switch to third 3 lane, we're going to the hospital. Not going to have this child get me into an accident. Refusal of taking MEDS now. I tell her when she takes her MEDS will go to Bojangles. Seems fair.

Get at the hospital and they hear the child ranting and raving. But of course, the big bad lady April insist it is our fault and our problem to deal with, lol, and we shouldn't be using the ER for behavioral problems. Hey, I understand that. But, now you have seen this child in her TRUE FORM and not the "Woe is me, innocent little miss me" Even, Big Bad April was about ready to call the cops on her.
But, of course she just has behavioral problems. No, she has mental behavioral problems. Big Difference. She does not need to be put in jail April. We just need your help to calm her down and have her see straight. When she gets like that, she doesn't see straight, and it does help when we bring her there because it calms her down. So you noticed. So, I will do what it takes to calm her down. Got it April. So you can get mad all you want.

Hey April if don't want to deal with this child until she is placed in home, then why do you do your job? You are there to help these children no matter what their problem is. And don't lie to this child and say you will go get her Bojangles on your break and share your lunch with her. By the time you go on break, Bojangles would have been closed.

So, I saved the day again. All is quiet on the front, child is happy, she's at the hospital again.
God everyday this week, and she got her Bojangles meal. With her seasoned fries. This time, I made sure they put them in BOXES.
Last thing I wanted was our meal in a bag. Didn't want see the child flare up again over a bag.

And April, my survey won't be a nice review with you yelling in my face either. Next time, if you are mad, then tell the child that.

I dare you.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Is there something wrong with the child? I mean it's not that normal to get upset about everything you keep getting, It's a bad habit. I would give the child a lesson to learn if it's old enough, let's say a slap at 5+ and a box at 12+. I'm joking but you gotta get rough on the child, when they get their own imagination and fantasy it's hard to keep them to reality. Best of wishes to you and your family, Peace
~ImaMuslim

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What do you expect when you let a child become addicted to salt and sugar saturated poison with no nutritional value packaged up like a cartoon with some worthless piece of plastic a slave made.

Get those addictions started young.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

If I was to have a kid, and that child felt like throwing their lunch in a fit because it wasn't in the the colorful box they expected.. Well, they could expect no dinner, a choir of picking up every darn french fry, and a sore backside. Period.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Yeah, but she doesn't understand that. To her it was MOM's fault that it wasn't in the box. Not MC Donald's fault. I was like OMG, not again. Give me the MEDS, let's go to MC Donald's and I was like we are not leaving until you take the MEDS and eat dinner.

April wanted us to drive the child back home but the security guard was like, this child is not leaving in the state she is in.

Thank you to the security guard.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I dare you to take on what I deal with every day and to boot....You have no priorities except school and self preservation....and of course the private space that has been #$#6....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Curious, what do you do?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Next time there is an argument about food, maybe drive to the poorest neighbourhood you can find. You both can get out and fight over the matter there.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
My dad suggested I drop them off at the nearest football field, let them fight it out and make them walk home.

Does sound tempting.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Tantrums like that are not acceptable in my book. A sharp look is usually enough to quieten down my Son and Mac Donald's is a rare treat.

Get the kid eating fresh fruit and veg instead. Her behaviour will improve, as will her school work.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well, I have read some of the threads on this child but I have missed some and am unsure how old the child is.
If the child is 6 or under I really wouldn't expect them to understand the difference between it being moms fault or Mc Donalds. What were the consequences for the child's behavior? Even if there is mental problems, there have to be consequences.
By taking the child back to Mc Donalds even if they didn't get their way, is encouraging that kind of behavior, because you reacted. The best way to get a kid to stop throwing tantrums is to not react. I learned this from experience. My middle child could throw at temper-tantrum like nobody else until he finally figured out he couldn't get a reaction out of me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Call the mucking flat foot to guide them out of your life...your sooo lucky with the stinky rules around there...ya right,no wonder b- happening.....I wish I was Your age so I could smack you......The thing is,as much as depression brings you down,you know deep inside it's all a strong feeling of ____..Thanks for bringing me out of the cloud.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Never thought of that. She's 16. But, she will consistently go at you even if you try to not give her a reaction. Like it's impossible to ignore to her. She will make sure of it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You would rather medicate a child than properly discipline them?

Dude, sorry to be harsh, but your kid sounds spoilt.
Don't blame McDonalds for your poor choices and lack of discipline.

edit: She's 16? And she gets a Happy Meal? And you allow her to throw it about the place and not clean it up? Talk about being a brat!
I don't actually know what to say... I'm stunned you are blaming everyone but yourself...
edit on 8-3-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ah, well being 16 that makes a huge difference. They can be a lot more destructive than a five or even eight year old. Best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Forgive me but at 16 don't you think it's time she grew up? The way you described her behaviour I thought we were talking about a 5 to 10 year old?

edit on 8/3/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Yeah, she doesn't know the word "NO", I finally taught her how to say "Please"

It takes time.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Time?! My kids four this summer and he's got his fundamentals down. He knows no means no, he picks up anything he drops and he certainly doesn't eat McDonalds, he's had it like once in his whole life.
Sorry, but this is MAD.
I'm just really surprised.

But still though, medication?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

She's an Autistic and has a Mental Deficiency problem. [Bi-Polar/Schizophrenic] Some days she can be nice and sweet But lately, she has been the rudest kid I have ever seen, ordering her mother around like she is boss. Anything you do to please her, doesn't please her. It's never her fault. She didn't do it. She definitely needs to see a Neurologist and an Endocrinologist. She needs to be residential because there is no way, she will ever be able to survive on her own. Her mood swings are draining.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
She's 16? Christ, I thought this was about a 5 year old. Is the mentally ill? What are the meds for? If she's truly sick then she needs put into a hospital before she hurts someone.

If the pills are just for taming a tantruming spoiled brat I'd grab it by the scruff and aim some tough wallops on her backside, and I'd tell her to buy her own happy meal. Does she even know what happy means?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join