It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No thanks to Mc Donalds. It's all your fault...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I don't know if it is true, but I guess while she was at the hospital or school she tried to choke herself. Her mom told me that. Here she has tried to hurt herself, she has placed a plastic bag over her mom's head. I have witnessed that. She does need to be in a residential home and she does need to be in the hospital right now, and April at the hospital does not help when she only thinks this child is being a child. No, April, she is not just being a child. It is not my fault that doctor sends her home, but when she like that, she is going back to the hospital.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I see now! If she's autistic then that explains things a little. Do you not have a set method to calm her down when she goes off on one? If its that difficult then perhaps her mum needs more support from medical services and support groups in your area?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Yeah, we are trying. We have at least 4 different services working on it. I don't know much more I can do. Right now, we are waiting on the hospital response. They are going to try to take her for a year for observation. She will also have access to a Neurologist and Endocrinologist.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ah I understand now Manhater. Sorry if I was a bit hard on you before. Autistic children can be tough to handle sometimes. I don't know where you are from, but there must be some resources available to you to help you in dealing with the problems you face in parenting an autistic child?
Sometimes just an online search for support in your local area, or joining an online forum dedicated to parents of children with autism spectrum disorders can help open a whole new door in handling things differently. Talking to others and discussing and learning from others who know what you go through on a daily basis can be really helpful in keeping a full head of hair and not feeling like you don't know where to turn

Best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
somebody has 2 minds

edit on 8-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Patience of a Saint.
*Tips hat*

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Patience of a Saint.
*Tips hat*

7 months of patience.

This is everyday, not just once a week. lol

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

do you ever notice this happening
when nobody else is in the room

just asking?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

do you ever notice this happening
when nobody else is in the room

just asking?

Misunderstood your question.

If one of us is not up, she will make sure one of us gets up. She wants someone around her 24/7. She does not like to be left alone. Or, more or less she wants maid service. Get me this, get me that.

Because the hospital has sitters with her, it has gotten her in the habit of us having to watch her to sleep at home.

I don't know if that makes sense.

We tried to put nightlights in the room, but that isn't enough for her. She has over 5 nightlights, if she wants 6 nightlights, she will refuse to remove one nightlight to plug the 6th one in.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh boy......here we go again with Manhater, complaining about "the child" and doing nothing to fix the situation. Just the other day, she informed ATS that she had given "the child" and her mother notice. This is how Manhater gets her attention. Please....Manhater.....get some help! There is something horribly wrong here. You can't help those who won't help themselves and she only likes to complain and pat herself on the back.
edit on 8-3-2012 by jdb51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

pretty sure i know who you are

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

I did give notice.

Thank you.

It is already in effect.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by jdb51

I did give notice.

Thank you.

It is already in effect.

Then quit complaining! Nobody but your family needs a blow by blow account of your continuous diatribe about this!
It's sickening, to say the least..I am so hoping you get some help for yourself. No more, pleeeeeeeeeease?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

There are 3 Types of knows.

One who knows know knows me: People who have seen and know me from a distance and know nothing about me or the situation I go through on a daily basis. But, just want to pass judgement anyways.

One who only knows knows me: People who have seen me and talked to to me and only think they know me.

or

One who truly knows me: People who know who I truly am and talk to me, who knows I would do anything and drop anything to help them on a dime whenever I can. And not many do.

So, which type are you? The person who sees nothing or knows everything?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Lysergic

One who truly knows me: People who know who I truly am and talk to me, who knows I would do anything and drop anything to help them on a dime whenever I can. And not many do.

And then goes on to complain about them constantly, talking behind their backs and doing absolutely nothing to change the situation. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting others to just listen and listen.....Yeah, you're a real do-gooder..

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

its called a rant thread. also, you dont have to read it.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
reply to post by jdb51

its called a rant thread. also, you dont have to read it.

You are quite right....I like the Rant forum, though. It is just that it's the same rant....over and over again. It gets old. We have all tried to help her for this same rant. She just wants to complain and get sympathy. It's frustrating.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jdb51

I was talking about the hospital service and MC Donald's, if you read it. And you think I haven't done anything. I have done something. But, it takes time. It's not going to happen over night.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Good Luck then. (Keep your dog locked away from her until "the time" comes..)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Again?
Yet another thread complaining about this?Me thinks ATS should create another forum dedicated to this crap.Perhaps it should be called "Manhater's life is hard.She refuses to do anything to change her situation.Read her rants here"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join