It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

As I always say, the best thing to try and do is fix American democracy...

All of the solutions that involve replacing democracy with corporations (for instance) are much worse....

Get the money out of politics and America will be so much better and very quickly!

But Americans REFUSE to accept that, in large numbers at least...

(btw: I'm an American)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

What's done can't be reversed at this point. We can't, and the corporations refuse, to go backwards. We can only move forward from here, perhaps to a whole new paradigm of an economy that doesn't involve slave labor and paper currencies.

The voting system is outdated and completely manipulated. The 51% telling the 49% what they can or can't do is a failed system of governing, because then you have a population at war with itself.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Do people really believe Obama pauses, and enunciates, and emphasizes things in his speech pattern during a normal conversation with a friend?

Yes, when he's been trained nearly his entire life to do it. And do we know that it is a friend of his?

Neuro Linguistic Programming Wiki

Obama using NLP

edit on 11-3-2012 by veritaslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Although I understand that you wanted to post the video before it "disappears," it seems to be extremely hard to believe. One clip like this is not enough to make a convincing argument for anything. Although it may sound like President Obama, it would be very hard to actually tell without more information or a video. Couldn't this be someone else that sounds similar to President Obama who posted the video?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by julmarie

Everything you said is 100% correct. That's why I posted it, in the hopes that someone could track down the source, to prove or disprove the claim. It could be an impersonator, it could be real, but like someone else mentioned, wire tapping "the President" is a serious crime, and few details if any would accompany such an audio recording.

It isn't a 100% certainty as far as I know at this time, more information may surface as time goes by though. We can only speculate and search for the source right now.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

That's complete nonsense.

We can obvious go "backwards" and re-regulate business' attempts to control our government.. .you know how I know? Because it's been worse in the past and we fixed it...

This idea that somehow we can let "business" replace democracy is a joke..

Go read some history books man... it's been much worse and we fixed it in the past...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
As much as I'd love this to be true, it is so unsubstantiated it ain't funny.

And how would you substantiate something like this?, do you want it cut to a cd single with a picture of obama on the cover?, or, do you want obama himself to come to the MSM and say, hey, you got me!.
Sometimes information just appears, information such as an OVERHEARD conversation is likely to remain sourceless especially in the US because of wiretapping laws, especially the president, now, if an insider who is privvy to what is happening and does not like what they are seeing, why wouldn't they release something like this?.
I have run it through audacity, i have some sound engineering skills, it does not look as thoughit is a bunch of samples cut together.
edit on 12-3-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

History is on your side Captain. Businesses blew their chances at self regulation many times. I will say that there are many good businesses out there but their numbers are declining.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Exactly... It's absurd to me that so many people that decry the impact of money on politics want to replace politics with business...

It's a dead end idea..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Problem is people never pay attention to history. We think that we are evolving and that what happened in the past can't possibly happen again.
That's why history repeats itself over and over. The greedy know of this trate and Capitalize on it.
No big deal, same old same old song and dance

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Again, we agree completely... dang...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I believe this is what your looking for and I doubt he got 38 million views in a month.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think it's fake. First, Obama being the President, this would get exploited first by a news channel. But it's on youtube, and here. If it passed DHS to here it is not real or from a 'hot mic'.

I don't think Obama would be making end-of-the-line statements about his opponents in an election. I don't think he would be using the phrase "the powers that be" in relation to any election. I think that while this may be mostly his voice, some words in some lines were unnaturally spaced, meaning some separate words from other recordings were taken and, like stitching a quilt, pieced together from other sources.

The other part of the video that leads people astray is the quotes and the words, written in a sentence when it may not be that way. The first 2 sentences sound to me like they came from 5 different sources. Somewhere in the first 2 lines, his tone of voice differs where it sounds to me like he was smoking at the time, but the other surrounding 4 parts sound different.

The "he's done" line isn't even Obama, but another man, or perhaps a line from Obama from before he was in the White House, like when he was in Illinois.

Those are just samples. But the glaringly obvious proof that it's not real is that there is no other side to this call. Is he talking into a can with a string tied to it? This is a synthetic wiretap. Listen to it with your eyes closed, without being conned by the pretyped words.

And then where would someone be lucky enough to get criticism from a President about one of his competitors like that? Politicians just. don't. talk. so easily about their competition like that. Ever.

Actually this video sounds so unbelievable that it could be a female voice toned down to sound like Obama's voice, because of the choice of words. Try reverse speech on the video, see where that goes. This is Propaganda.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

since when has any mainstream news covered anything about "TPTB" ? That's like a crooked cop arresting himself.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

Hello Personalities crammed inside of my computer! I am the one left holding the bag on this Obama open Mic Election Fraud video apparently.. Anyway...

I was referred here from JibbyJedi

So, here I am.. :-)

My personal thoughts on EVERY #ing thing? I am ready to give the # up.. It has been like kicking a dead horse since I first woke up trying to wake everyone else up. After 911 and catching wind of an Inside Job and my chin dropping when I found the truth.. I have been reading 100's of books and 1000's of hours of lectures etc.. On and on... since then..

The Truth is NOW raining down like pianos on people's heads and they STILL call them guitars.. It behooves me how Chemically Mentally Castrated the Ameri-CON populace truly is.. I MEAN... HOLY # KINDA OF STUPID!

I honestly wish I was Still a Murdoch's Talmud Vision Shredded News FOXified IDIOT because knowing the reality of just how "DUMBED" up this world truly is and the fact TPTB have this planet by its short and curly's it becomes really #ing scary! Sorry.. Did I swear again? LOL

Anyway.. I'll leave all with this AWAKENING VIDEO and THOUGHT..

"Trust those seeking truth. Doubt those who claim to know it"

-Leda

WATCH ME FOR AN EYE OPENER!!!

I recommend that you watch the above video with the Sound OFF.

GS

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Though I've not heard it, I doubt this could happen since I believe B.O. is a manchurian 'droid and makes no statements that haven't been programmed into him.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He seems to do alot of idiotic things on the open mic as if he does not care who knows what. He is so sure he can just come in and take over America.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritaslibertas
reply to post by getreadyalready

Do people really believe Obama pauses, and enunciates, and emphasizes things in his speech pattern during a normal conversation with a friend?

Yes, when he's been trained nearly his entire life to do it. And do we know that it is a friend of his?

Neuro Linguistic Programming Wiki

Obama using NLP

this is fascinating, thank you for the links

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks like Activist Post is keeping this one alive.

Another working copy of the video is up now.

www.youtube.com...

"the powers that be want it to be Romney...and it looks like that's what it's going to be."

Referring to how Ron Paul was obviously robbed in Maine, Obama says "Look what they did up in Maine...They wanted Paul out of the picture quickly, and we all know what happened there."

And to confirm that he's part of the "Powers That Be", he says "I can't say I blame them."

"Well, it's a moot point now anyhow. He's done," Obama said apparently referring to Ron Paul's hopes after the GOP engaged in outright fraud to ensure a victory for Romney.

www.activistpost.com...

Wont last long, listen now.
edit on 23-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

<< 13  14  15   >>

join