It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

A stopped clock is right twice a day.

The trick is, if enough people predict enough things some of them will come true... it doesn't mean anything in isolation...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

edit on 9-3-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I've just created a petition to pressure the GOP to stop election rigging:

www.ipetitions.com...

Please sign and pass it on!! t takes 2 seconds and if enough of us sign it and share it it'll make a big difference!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
I have noticed several on here wishing this could be proven true completely. If it was, what would it change? We have plenty of proof of wrongdoings and still nothing changes. Obama could come out, spit on the Constitution, all while holding Bush's hand, and no one would do anything. This is America as you know it. It doesn't really matter if it is him or not.

Sadly, I concur with this. If anyone protests or marches on D.C., they're all labeled whack-jobs nowadays. The worst footage is always selected, to keep us divided. No one wants to be related to nuts, right? Show the one nut marching on the whitehouse, and the next thing you know, no one wants to be that associated with that nut.

People seem to forget what the middle initial of CIA stands for.

What's oddly perverse about this particular topic, is that there is something that shows what everyone already knows to be true, yet, it absolutely cannot be possible.

The whole thing is absurd.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
so lets kick the # outa them

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I thought it sounded like it really could be Obama until the very end, where it sounded just a bit off. Also, what sort of hot mic is this supposed to be from? Sounds more like a bad phone connection than an isolated hot mic situation. If it's just some hot mic, there should be some kind of other sound, unless it's supposed to be an isolated audio of him.

Now, let's assume that it is Obama (which I don't think it is), if so than I agree with those who say that when he mentions "TPTB" he only means the leadership of the Republican Party. Much more so even than the Democrats, the Republicans are a very controlled top-down party where their ranks tend to fall in line (well, they used to...not so much this election cycle). But the party power brokers do wield lots of power in determining who gets the nomination. I think that's all he means.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
You don't need to rely on bogus videos to understand that your vote is worthless.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Obama isn't getting willy-nilly on us now is he?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I thought it sounded like it really could be Obama until the very end, where it sounded just a bit off. Also, what sort of hot mic is this supposed to be from? Sounds more like a bad phone connection than an isolated hot mic situation. If it's just some hot mic, there should be some kind of other sound, unless it's supposed to be an isolated audio of him.

Now, let's assume that it is Obama (which I don't think it is), if so than I agree with those who say that when he mentions "TPTB" he only means the leadership of the Republican Party. Much more so even than the Democrats, the Republicans are a very controlled top-down party where their ranks tend to fall in line (well, they used to...not so much this election cycle). But the party power brokers do wield lots of power in determining who gets the nomination. I think that's all he means.

But if the power brokers wield that much power to the extent the president of the United States would call them the powers that be then it still shows that the whole GOP race is a fraud and hence it would be a rigged election and maybe alot of us know this all ready but it still sort of cements that notion.
edit on 9-3-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Just thought i'd throw it out there, but follow this link

www.youtube.com...

It's only a casual conversation with ellen on her show (subject is irellevent).

But watch the video, he does repeat a lot of words when starting his sentences and even at the end

He repeated himself in the phone call:
"A... and Rick..... Rick doesn't stand a chance"

And in that radio caller video:
"Well, we... we are very proud of you"

Then again, i'm no voice analyst haha. Just thought i'd put it out there.
edit on 9-3-2012 by xxdaniel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio....What happened to the disheveled die-hard journalist? Now they all fight to suck the same teat of corruption they use to expose!

It's simple really, and not any kind of conspiracy. Their papers / magazines / TV news, have all been bought by major corporations, and those journalists now have to toe their corporate lines. Main Stream Media is wholly owned by Republicans!

No BS ... Just Google Rupert Murdoch.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yes and Bush did it too................it's not who votes that count, it's who counts the votes.

Our voting system is now a sham.

TPTB have already decided on who their next puppet will be.

Welcome to the New World Order.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Fake. I just heard a commercial the other day with Obama selling cars. It's just an impersonator.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by averageGuy505

Originally posted by LedaOhio....What happened to the disheveled die-hard journalist? Now they all fight to suck the same teat of corruption they use to expose!

It's simple really, and not any kind of conspiracy. Their papers / magazines / TV news, have all been bought by major corporations, and those journalists now have to toe their corporate lines. Main Stream Media is wholly owned by Republicans!

No BS ... Just Google Rupert Murdoch.

I'm aware.. I was just being sarcastic with the comment.. Anything VIA Murdoch's Talmud Vision Shredder is BS.. A good rule of thumb.. What ever side they take.. Head the other way and you will be right..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Dont mean to troll you, but you do understand that there are people out there who can do impressions of Obama, right? Listen to the guy who does it on SNL- its easy to pick out obama's speech mannerisms and repeat them. This video is way too fake for all this attention it's getting.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
Alex jones covered this tonight on his nightly news show said if it isn't him this person deserves a job as an impersonator.

Alex talks about it until about 4:40...

Alex believes it's him 95%, I think it's him too. At least the word got out which is all I wanted to do with this. I did also want to find the source, but it's gotten out to millions of people now so more blood hounds can track this down.

What I don't understand is that this is ATS, a site with more insight and deep research than most on the internet. Yet, so many people STILL believe these elections are legit and on the up & up. How? Do some of you not read anything at all and just go by what the news tells you? Do you not have confidence in your ability to discern BS from truth?

If this is Obama saying "TPTB"... he wasn't talking about the Republicans, or should I say his golf buddies, he was talking about the controllers, some of which he doesn't know, he is given orders and he follows them. If anyone really believes that Obama tells Exxon, Viacom, Halliburton, Shell, OPEC, GE, etc. what they can and can't do... then you need to do more reading on this site, seriously!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

My basic rule is that if Alex Jones thinks it's true it's probably BS...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

My basic rule is that if Alex Jones thinks it's true it's probably BS...

I'm kind of the opposite, but then again I've been listening to Alex for years and got past all that angry rant stuff & abrasive personality bothering me. It's about the message not the messenger. He's also far more correct than incorrect with his track record, he just reads the news then translates it into English, so if you think what he believes is bunk, then what you believe must be also.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by hapablab
Alex jones covered this tonight on his nightly news show said if it isn't him this person deserves a job as an impersonator.

Alex talks about it until about 4:40...

Alex believes it's him 95%, I think it's him too. At least the word got out which is all I wanted to do with this. I did also want to find the source, but it's gotten out to millions of people now so more blood hounds can track this down.

What I don't understand is that this is ATS, a site with more insight and deep research than most on the internet. Yet, so many people STILL believe these elections are legit and on the up & up. How? Do some of you not read anything at all and just go by what the news tells you? Do you not have confidence in your ability to discern BS from truth?

If this is Obama saying "TPTB"... he wasn't talking about the Republicans, or should I say his golf buddies, he was talking about the controllers, some of which he doesn't know, he is given orders and he follows them. If anyone really believes that Obama tells Exxon, Viacom, Halliburton, Shell, OPEC, GE, etc. what they can and can't do... then you need to do more reading on this site, seriously!

Thanks God he blocked my name off the bottom of the video.. I am sick of dealing with all the comments about it.. I've said what I know and it's like people think I am hiding something.

My personal thoughts are.. Wait for evidence either way as to being real or not.. Fall on your head undeniable kind of proof before shrugging this off.. Until then.. Let someone with the expertise forensically check it out.. Find the true source.. That FatAss guy's channel i listed below the video is where it came from.. And he said a College Professor from CA. sent it to him because he had a popular YT channel.. Then after a few emails with him.. His account is closed.

End of line for me.. I leave it to professionals to check at this point and as always.. "Trust those seeking trust, Doubt those who find it"

Leda

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This thread is still up?

I was waiting for this to be declared a hoax, so I wouldn't have to read through.

I listened to the video when the thread was first posted, and to me it was an obvious hoax. Someone is doing an impression of Obama's orator voice, but nobody talks in private the same way they talk on stage. This is obviously fake to me.

Who here does public speaking? I happen to do a lot of it, and I speak to different types of crowds from school kids to legislators and attorney groups. My voice is always tailored to the audience and it would be extremely rare, probably impossible, to ever record me on a hidden microphone sounding anything like I sound in front of a crowd.

Do people really believe Obama pauses, and enunciates, and emphasizes things in his speech pattern during a normal conversation with a friend?

Hoax.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join