It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Do people really believe Obama pauses, and enunciates, and emphasizes things in his speech pattern during a normal conversation with a friend?

It's possible, and no one knows who he is talking to, friend or business partner.

There's a lot of unknowns as far as the source of the recording, but just because it can be an impersonator doesn't mean it is for certain. It can be a lot of things, I'd like to know 1 way or another for certain. I don't feel right blowing something off as a 100% hoax without even 50% of the information about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This thread is still up?

I was waiting for this to be declared a hoax, so I wouldn't have to read through.

I listened to the video when the thread was first posted, and to me it was an obvious hoax. Someone is doing an impression of Obama's orator voice, but nobody talks in private the same way they talk on stage. This is obviously fake to me.

Who here does public speaking? I happen to do a lot of it, and I speak to different types of crowds from school kids to legislators and attorney groups. My voice is always tailored to the audience and it would be extremely rare, probably impossible, to ever record me on a hidden microphone sounding anything like I sound in front of a crowd.

Do people really believe Obama pauses, and enunciates, and emphasizes things in his speech pattern during a normal conversation with a friend?

Hoax.

I completely agree with you. However, I didn't even bother reporting this as a hoax, as it always seems like the onus to prove a hoax is placed upon the person calling hoax. It's never placed in hoax until proven to be true.

Still, I'm surprised this has not been moved to Skunks Works or Political Madness.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

There is absolutely nothing to identify the voice as that of Barack Obama, so there shouldn't need to be any debunking or proof to call it a hoax. All we have is a loose claim that a voice sounds like his voice, but none of us know what he sounds like off-camera, and we know that it is very unlikely that he converses in the same manner in which he orates, so, to me, it seems like a 99.99% chance of it being a hoax.

They have put far more credible things in the hoax bin.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

you are so right in everything you said, I agree and it's true this website is the best on people debunking or bringing more insight but a lot of people seem to have blindfolds on and no matter what you say or even prove they will adamantly deny it. it didn't take me long to figure out that yes there is a lot of corruption, cover ups and shady ways with the government I do want to believe some are good though, or desperately want to believe that, but as for corruption I live in Chicago so yeah you can say we're use to it here, it's easier to spot lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

There is absolutely nothing to identify the voice as that of Barack Obama, so there shouldn't need to be any debunking or proof to call it a hoax. All we have is a loose claim that a voice sounds like his voice, but none of us know what he sounds like off-camera, and we know that it is very unlikely that he converses in the same manner in which he orates, so, to me, it seems like a 99.99% chance of it being a hoax.

Just because we don't know if it's real doesn't make it a hoax. It would have to be proven to be fake for it to be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Just because we don't know if it's real doesn't make it a hoax. It would have to be proven to be fake for it to be a hoax.

I agree too.. I'll wait for the piano to fall on my head in either direction as to its validity or not.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have a Radio Shack PRO 51 portable scanner, which picks up analog cell phone calls. They sold a crapload of these things before they were chipped by the feds to restrict their usefulness. I bought mine almost 20 years ago on the advice of a friend who is a ham radio buff.

With that $150.00 little piece of plastic you can listen to cordless phone calls and cell phone calls. It doesn't pick up the newer 2.4ghz phones, only the first generation low band phones, and I doubt many of those still work.

Most of the cell signals now are digital, but the analog system remains as a backup to the digital system either going down or being overloaded. So I would guess maybe 5 percent of all cell phone traffic is analog.

I have a friend who scans frequencies as a hobby and often has a scan going in the background while doing other things. It's amazing what you hear. He has an FCC license, so before some jump in and say it's a crime, it's legal, lot's of people do it. So watch what you say on your cell phone, someone is always listening.

This recording sounds a lot like conversations I've heard in the background in his shop. Sometimes you only hear one side of the call.

Believe it or not, it is not a hollywood cliche to have some guy in his moms basement rocking 5 or 6 scanners while he eats pop tarts and surfs the net, they are out there. I think times like this breed them. My buddy isn't quite to that point, but these guys network so he knows a lot of them.

I know in my state it's not illegal to listen, but it is to record it. Not sure about other states.
edit on 9-3-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by drnen
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Dont mean to troll you, but you do understand that there are people out there who can do impressions of Obama, right? Listen to the guy who does it on SNL- its easy to pick out obama's speech mannerisms and repeat them. This video is way too fake for all this attention it's getting.

Well, i don't watch saturday night live haha. I don't watch much american tv at all to be honest as i'm not even from that country - the only times i've heard obama speak are really on tv news, which is why i said in my post that i'm no voice analyst or expert for that matter.

There's nothing trolling about your post? Trolls only set out to gain a abusive reply. There was nothing in your post that could've possibly made me "abuse" you. It's a forum, for god's sake - obviously not everyone's going to agree with me.
Trolling is for out of control forums with no moderation or desire for open discussion. This is ATS, or at least i think it is.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxdaniel21

Originally posted by drnen
reply to post by xxdaniel21

Dont mean to troll you, but you do understand that there are people out there who can do impressions of Obama, right? Listen to the guy who does it on SNL- its easy to pick out obama's speech mannerisms and repeat them. This video is way too fake for all this attention it's getting.

Well, i don't watch saturday night live haha. I don't watch much american tv at all to be honest as i'm not even from that country - the only times i've heard obama speak are really on tv news, which is why i said in my post that i'm no voice analyst or expert for that matter.

There's nothing trolling about your post? Trolls only set out to gain a abusive reply. There was nothing in your post that could've possibly made me "abuse" you. It's a forum, for god's sake - obviously not everyone's going to agree with me.
Trolling is for out of control forums with no moderation or desire for open discussion. This is ATS, or at least i think it is.

The guy from SNL if Fred Armisen does the worst obama impersonation ever. Unless they have a new one, I have'nt watched that show for a while.
edit on 9-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

My basic rule is that if Alex Jones thinks it's true it's probably BS...

That's not always the best policy. It's true that it doesn't happen all the time, but Jones occasionally does have some extremely worthwhile material.

My perspective where Jones' opinion is concerned, is that if he thinks something is important, it at least warrants me taking a second look. It doesn't mean that I'm automatically going to agree with him that it is real or the truth, especially in a case like this; but even if Alex is both paranoid and a sensationalist, he has proven to me that he isn't a complete idiot.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
Sounds like someone trying to do an impersonation of Obama with the subtle pauses between words like he does in his speeches. But he does that in his speeches waiting for the teleprompter to catch up. I don't think he would talk like that just casually on the phone.Who has the power to intercept phone conversations from the White house? Aren't they all scrabbled? Just a thought.

He pauses because the other person is speaking, its not a phone hack its a mic somewhere that can only pickup what Obama is saying of course you can't hear the other person talking. WOW.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
All I can say is that if this is real, and it certainly does sound like it is, I can understand why the guy who released it is not coming forward. Lets just say that this could technically be considered “wiretapping” a phone conversation, even if was done by accident.
Wiretapping the president is probably not a wise legal move.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
All I can say is that if this is real, and it certainly does sound like it is, I can understand why the guy who released it is not coming forward. Lets just say that this could technically be considered “wiretapping” a phone conversation, even if was done by accident.
Wiretapping the president is probably not a wise legal move.

That's what I was thinking.

I remember about 10-15 years ago someone taped a politicians cell phone call and leaked it to the press. He got in a lot of trouble and spent a fortune on lawyers.

It's not uncommon for an analog cell signal to only have one side of the call, I've heard it many times.

I think those prepaid phones use analog signals. I hear a lot of spanish these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Not sure it really is Obama, but it doesn't have to be for the message to be true...

Your VOTE means NOTHING

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Its hard to tell if this is really Obama since there are some very talented people out there that can impersonate anyone. Its a great clip nonetheless and i appreciate the post.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Absolutely untrue.

American democracy may be flawed in many, many ways, but votes do still mean something.

It's not only cynical, but factually inaccurate to claim otherwise.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Not sure it really is Obama, but it doesn't have to be for the message to be true...

Your VOTE means NOTHING

Yes, It is a fact that votes are rigged.. But, to not vote is worse than going to vote even if rigged.

Voting in mass making it difficult to scam the process helps. If so many stayed home we would not have as much proof of the fraud like we do now..

Note voting is a lazy excuse for not caring if they rig it.. Participate.. Watch it.. Catch them doing it.. Sitting at home whining about it, certainly will not help..

edit on 11-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

The two biggest problems in American elections are corporate sponsored political propaganda and voter suppression.

If voting was meaningless no one would engage in either, and they do, en masse.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

I appreciate everyone's input on this recording.

If voting was meaningless no one would engage in either, and they do, en masse.

They do, but at the point we are at "now", the only votes that really do matter are on the local level. National elections have been bought & paid for a long time ago, as George Carlin said. Voting for your local City Counselor, School Board, low level representatives still matters & counts. So, people are still under the belief that it is all still on the up & up on the national level.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join