It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think Greys come from (if they exist)?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Well according to the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case the "Grey" alien showed her a star map which she later drew and even later scientist located it as Zeta Rec 1 or 2. So she must have been shown the true home of where they live. (If what she says was true and I believe it was she stuck to her story up until she passed away).

-SAP-
edit on 7-3-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If you believe Bob Lazar, John Lear and the bunch...

I suppose Zeta Reticuli, a binary star system in the southern constellation of Reticulum.

Allegedly, Lazar was involved in reverse engineering 1 of 9 Zeta Reticulians (or Reticulans) ships.

Allegedly, these ships are powered by a super heavy element called 115. Currently known to mankind as Ununpentium.

So forth..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
All of this is true, connects to the Keepers Jim Sparks talks of too, is a part of our history, before the renegades and Sitchin, the real seeders and watchers. I may put them out of order in how they immediately answer the OP, but then there is information in each one, that relates and each video interrelates as to the whole pictures.

Greys are body suits, AI, that can be operated and there may also be some that are more organic/body suits like unto ours. And I'm not sure they're all positive of course, and that we're not making our own and putting the lower dimensionals TPTB bring through their gates into a negative crew. But those are not even what I call ETs and the real Higher Ups.

Nor is everything all about greys, but there are Humans behind the scenes and different species.

Dolores Cannon on "Investigation of Prophecy"

Various greys talked about and described in a short piece of her lecture.

Dolores Cannon - Atlantis Part 1/4

Very good, all 4, and alot of ET information in it.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Yeah I know of the Lazar story. He very well could have been telling the truth, however there are many hole isn his story. I do believe Lear, but I think he backs Lazar because they are buddies.

However Lazar could have been screwed over by the gov't in the past and even in present time him and the gov't are not on the best terms.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here is a very good interview, I'd missed.

Dolores Cannon interview by James Gilliland Feb 2010 pt1

Dolores Cannon interview by James Gilliland Feb 2010 pt2

Dolores Cannon interview w James Gilliland Feb 2010 pt3

Dolores Cannon interview w James Gilliland Feb 2010 pt4

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Dolores Cannon interview by James Gilliland Feb 2010 pt5

Dolores Cannon interview by James Gilliland Feb 2010 pt6

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Can you descirbe them please at work no video

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I don't have time either, just relaxing for a short while before getting ready to go out. May remember to do later. But in the first one that is disappointingly cut off, she describes several types of greys she has communicated with through the regressions she did/does.

The other one, the Atlantis ones, talk about a time that is both different and similar to ours, with Atlantis, though they used crystals, our leaders are using HAARP both directing into the earth and above, and the kind of Transhumanism, genetic human/animal crosses, that led to the downfall,(and its done by the leaders or a group of elites, whereby some amongst the people were trying to wake up and use positive methods to stop this and save them all) and she relays what the Higher Ups, the Keepers have given to her regarding this as well. Along with the memories of others. And most of the ETs she is talking about are the Greys, though she talks about more than one type, and of course there are so many more than even 5. This is just the tip of the iceburg really.

I haven't listened to the James Gilliland ones and will enjoy doing so later, but you can bet its going to be all about ETs!
edit on 7-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'll watch at home thanks for trying though.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
Personally I think they are extra-dimensional, not the traditional 'star ship' kind of aliens. I think they come from some parallel universe or different reality. I also think their physical appearance is largely a disguise/a form they use to appear somewhat relatable to us.

My evidence for this? None. But I notice most abductions and contacts tend to be in the dream state, which could mean either two things 1) greys are a cultural meme like the old hag syndrome that people expect to see when sleeping/paralyzed in bed or 2) greys are real entities but not physical in the same way that we are. I lean more towards the latter because of personal experience and the fact so many people have encountered these entities.

This I think is why we still haven't found a Grey body.

some could be avatars... probes that are remotely controlled

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Well according to the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case the "Grey" alien showed her a star map which she later drew and even later scientist located it as Zeta Rec 1 or 2. So she must have been shown the true home of where they live. (If what she says was true and I believe it was she stuck to her story up until she passed away).

To start with, Betty and Barney Hill weren't abducted by greys. They were abducted by small humanoids who were pretty human looking except for what Betty called their "wrap around" eyes. Not at all like the critters who later abducted Travis Walton or Whitley Strieber.

And the way the real story goes is that Betty was shown a 3-D star map by the supposed leader of the UFO crew. She asked them where they were from. He asked her if by looking at the map she could tell where she was from. She said no, and the leader told her then it wouldn't do much good for him to tell her where they were from. The map was 3-D, and had bright spots and dim spots, with some of them having connecting lines. The alien never said if they were stars or planets or stargates or time beacons or anything.

Betty Hill drew the map from what she recalled from a hypnosis session. Who knows how accurate it was (probably not very). Later, a woman named Marjorie Fish decided to see if she could find out what the stars were by creating a detailed model of nearby stars using balls hanging from string. Also probably not tremendously accurate. What she came up with was if you sort of got everything aligned, the two biggest brightest spots on the map with the most lines going between them was Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2. So she assumed these travelers were from planets around those stars.

The map and the conclusions have been debated for decades, but what you basically have even in the best possible scenario is a notion derived from a suggestion from a questionable model of an inaccurate, half-remembered map from aliens who weren't really even greys. That's not a lot to hang your hat on, now, is it? Yet there are hundreds if not thousands of "Zeta" fans who believe this to be proof that grey aliens are from Zeta Reticuli, and have built up elaborate mythologies around it.

Also, consider this. At the time, maps were something you got at a gas station that were flat and didn't move and generally represented something from an imaginary point of view high in the sky. These days, though, we have 3-D GPS maps in our cars that move along with us and change perspective when we travel. Assuming the aliens have technology at least as good as ours is now, what if their map represented their interstellar highways from the point of view of where they were? That would mean that the biggest dots could easily be Earth and the Moon, or Earth and Venus or Mars, and the other stars and lines could be aligned according to the position of the Earth in space at that time.

I haven't tried aligning the Betty Hill map with a Earth-based star map of that date and time and coordinates using a computer astronomy program, because I'm too lazy. But it would be interesting to see how it came out.

You have to take the Betty and Barney Hill experience with a huge grain of salt to begin with, but if you're going to do it, you might as well get the story right. Otherwise, it's just religion.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The OP asked

IF they are real... where did they come from?

The OP did not ask if YOU believe they are real

So IF they are real then they come from Zeta Reticuli

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

Betty and Barney told us this September 19–20, 1961. LONG before Bob Lazar or John Lear talked about them

Originally posted by truthseeker84
If you believe Bob Lazar, John Lear and the bunch...
I suppose Zeta Reticuli, a binary star system in the southern constellation of Reticulum.

Bravo
At least a few people can understand the question

Since we first heard about the Grays and the system was Zeta Reticuli, then that is where they come from IF they are real

People say : "But Zeta Reticuli isn't old emough to have developed such life"

First of all we don't know that for certain, we only assume that
Second they may have colonized the planets

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is the group that is associated with the annanuki and associated with Orion, Nimrod/Gilgamesh.

That is not ETs or all greys, nor the real earth labs either.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
reply to post by lampsalot

I think the Greys are a product of the human mind, only existing within the psychological phenomenon known as alien abduction.

I agree.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

I think the Greys are a product of the human mind, only existing within the psychological phenomenon known as alien abduction.

I agree.

what is that a picture of

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
Personally I think they are extra-dimensional, not the traditional 'star ship' kind of aliens. I think they come from some parallel universe or different reality. I also think their physical appearance is largely a disguise/a form they use to appear somewhat relatable to us.

My evidence for this? None. But I notice most abductions and contacts tend to be in the dream state, which could mean either two things 1) greys are a cultural meme like the old hag syndrome that people expect to see when sleeping/paralyzed in bed or 2) greys are real entities but not physical in the same way that we are. I lean more towards the latter because of personal experience and the fact so many people have encountered these entities.

This I think is why we still haven't found a Grey body.

Hi, IMO, they have to be residing pretty close otherwise their feature rich implants which seem to be partially a radio beacon among other things wouldn't work. Therefore, my best guess would be underground, undersea. As for their origins, that would be hard to determine since they could possibly be a surrogate type of group "developed" by some other superior race to do their dirty work. That's one possibility, not the only one off course.

The other possibility as as said in the book the cattle mutilators by john dalton - chapter 18 is that they are from an "anti-log" universe which means an opposite of everything we are in. Very interesting, hard to grasp.

BTW if anyone happens to have a e-copy of it please post link here or PM. I read chapter 18 when some years ago a friend was member of the earthfiles. its their in their archives. I have not found it anywhere though on the net. Searched high and low.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Invention of the mind. Look into abduction reports in different countries. The aliens are described differently in each country, because the psychology is different.
edit on 7-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

or different species of aliens.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This doesn´t really bring anything to the thread, just wanted to state that

for excellent thread title. Keeping the speculative viewpoint instead of screaming
"FACT! UNDENIABLE! PROOF! YAAAAA!!!" which in general is a complete turn-off to even
take part in a otherwise interesting subject. Kudos to the OP!

On the subject, at the present i´m too tired to even speculate.
Maybe later.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I agree.

You both need to do a whole lot a research before you assert such narrow responses. or is it the classic case of "don't bother me with the facts my mind is made it (SF)"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I agree.

Originally posted by prevenge
what is that a picture of

They are mathematical renderings, using plastic unit cubes. Two separate figures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join