It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think Greys come from (if they exist)?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Personally I think they are extra-dimensional, not the traditional 'star ship' kind of aliens. I think they come from some parallel universe or different reality. I also think their physical appearance is largely a disguise/a form they use to appear somewhat relatable to us.

My evidence for this? None. But I notice most abductions and contacts tend to be in the dream state, which could mean either two things 1) greys are a cultural meme like the old hag syndrome that people expect to see when sleeping/paralyzed in bed or 2) greys are real entities but not physical in the same way that we are. I lean more towards the latter because of personal experience and the fact so many people have encountered these entities.

This I think is why we still haven't found a Grey body.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Invention of the mind. Look into abduction reports in different countries. The aliens are described differently in each country, because the psychology is different.
edit on 7-3-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If they exist than they come from the elements produced the time of the big bang. Just like the rest of us. It's cosmic man. We're all one.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out my thread here. It is about interdimentional UFO's with a video on the topic.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You could be right. But i think they most likely come from ImaginationLand... I have had weird dreams where i could write about and swear they where real, but im not 9 years old and know how sleep and the mind works... Just because you can fly in your dream, doesnt mean you can fly in real life

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
They come from the writers of
"Close Encounters Of The Third kind"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think the Greys are a product of the human mind, only existing within the psychological phenomenon known as alien abduction.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
IF the Greys exist. I would come closer to thinking they may be native to this planet, than from out there. And they've done a damn fine job of hiding it. With a little help from their friends, of course.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
I think the Greys are a product of the human mind, only existing within the psychological phenomenon known as alien abduction.

I would say this is partially right. They can't exist without the interaction of a human mind perceiving them and bringing them into reality, but they are able to manifest in a kind of half-reality. They come from what could loosely be called the "future," and represent a kind of biochemical robot simulacra of a humanoid. Intelligent android created specifically for the purpose of time/dimension travel possibly by surviving members of a higher evolved branch of humanity.

They would be easier to define if we had a better understanding of how our perceptions interact with reality.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Grays probably come from a very dreary place. Upon further examination the idea of grays seems contradictory. Here we have an advanced life form, able to traverse the astronomical distances of space, time, spacetime, and now we seem to have no rules applied to them, they are now also extra-dimensional, from a parallel universe, with no time dimension. Yet they are colorless. One in logic would think a life form that has solved so many of the mysteries of science their interests would expand in the arts, in color, in body and nature beautification, and benevolence, not some drab ugly colorless allusive scrawny physical specimens.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

From different data angles its been said the grey are:
AI-
ant and plant like creations designed for deep space star radiation absorbsion (from Higher evolved beings to do research or recon ect.)-

somewhere I read they were humans from the future

Or German soldiers modified in some ADVANCED cosmic EXPERIMENT THAT MAY OF TRAPPED THEM IN ANOTHER DIMENSION somehow. They may even be what some cal the ASCENDERS form the last CYCLE.

Personally I feel they are ORIGINAL CREATOR ENERGIES, Creations that may have been genetically/nano modified. And also that may of been the original mining assistants of the ANNUNAKI ANCIENT/ELDERS who were said to of rebelled when sent into the neither realm/inner EA*RTH which is why the HUMAN was modified into current existence to take their place in mining assistance. I also feel they are interdimensional/ultradimensional beings as well or possess the skill.

my 3 cents
;
edit on 3/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Where are the "Greys" from? I personally don't exactly know. I did some searching and found some interesting information. Is it true or not? I don't know that either. I do believe they really exist and are part of the vast universe somewhere.

www.viewzone.com...

edit on 7-3-2012 by caladonea because: edit

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
as with above comments I believe they entirely works of fiction. Too many people give too many conflicting reports for this to be considered a viable theory. Need more consistent evidence before i start pondering over beings that are rumoured to exist.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I too think they are a product of the imagination yet such a being could exist somewhere in space and time.
If one were produced as proof I would still be skeptical that it could be the product of a secret DNA program
Unless Stephen Spielberg knew something we do not

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well based on the Dulce material the Greys are from a few different places. The original Greys come from Zeta Rec 1 and 2. Orion has the "tall greys" and Siruis has some as well.

However if this info checks out I don't know. People have debunked the Dulce material and some say it's authentic. I have no idea or opinion on it. Just trying to shed some light...or maybe darkness who knows.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
They are beings of fear and secrecy. They hide in the dark because it is their friend. They have no peaceful agenda, they are not hear to save or help mankind. They love fear, they feed off it. It is like a drug to them.

I entertain the idea that they are either demons or are from a different dimension. I use to believe they were of an ET origin, but I know longer believe that after reading hundreds upon hundreds of accounts of abductions and encounters with these beings.

They are the bad guys, and they are not alone.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Shouldn't this thread be posted in the "Grey Area" where they live so they can answer?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Zeta Reticuli? It's not impossible, a planet has to be close to the sun to be detected by astronomers for the effect it creaters on the star. So just because no one knows whats in this binary system, it could be possible, like why wouldnt they be from there and all stories about their origin true if they are real?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I too think they are a product of the imagination yet such a being could exist somewhere in space and time.

I like this view. It's not one or the other (imagination or reality), it's both. They're potential ability to time travel may play into this as well.

When we imagine something our mind might occupy a different time and space relative to the external world and yet still exist within the same construct. We may have created the Greys within our collective unconscious, but at the same time they may have created us from their perspective, on the other side of the awareness barrier.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker

Originally posted by artistpoet

I like this view. It's not one or the other (imagination or reality), it's both. They're potential ability to time travel may play into this as well.

When we imagine something our mind might occupy a different time and space relative to the external world and yet still exist within the same construct. We may have created the Greys within our collective unconscious, but at the same time they may have created us from their perspective, on the other side of the awareness barrier.

Yes what you say may be "Out there" but makes perfect sense. How many alien races exist - non if we go by proof alone - Yet intelligence shows us there must be countless other beings - Who knows how advanced or primitive they each may be or what they are capable of or not. It would not surprise me if we were being viewed right now somehow by other races.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join