It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think Greys come from (if they exist)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

What do they represent and what does it have to do with greys?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
no idea where they come from (they do exist), but it probably smells like a$$ (they smell awful)...only been face to face with them once and you are somewhat correct....maybe some people experience them in a "dream state", but I was fully conscious and awake....however, they do seem to target a specific point (the period right when you are falling asleep but aren't fully there..basically the second you doze off, they appear and somehow do something that we don't quite understand that puts the abductee in a state of paralysis...

from my experience, I felt a very ominous shift in my bedroom when they came..I can't really put it into words..just a very threatening and dreary feeling that still haunts me...one of them spoke to the others during my "abduction" (wasn't taken anywhere, just paralyzed in my bed while they poked/prodded me).. the language they speak is literally like out of a movie ..specifcally close encounters of the 3rd kind...it's a mix of "computerized" sounding tones/beeps that is layered with an ancient "sumarian" sounding subtext...really hard to put it into words....Their vocal chords must be much different than ours because it sounded layered as if he/she/it were making 3-4 different sounds at the same time...it is very intimidating and sounds very "electronicky".

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
they are 5th dimensional beings, aka demons, they hang out in the 5th because they cannot progress to the 6th, they probably never will, it's possible they think they can, if they can take us, aka posession, I'm not a fan of them, to those that say they met them and say they were 'nice' likely never met them, because their personality is close to that of a coyote, they only seek to prey on, have no interest in saying 'hi', take it or leave it, this is what I *know* about them, I have zero desire to back up my claims, because I can't back up my claims, only the 1st hand experiencer can vouch for their own experience, it falls on deaf ears to most that hear the truth, believe they are physical E.T.'s all you want, they enjoy being mistaken for that guise because it's a mask of lies, ever found a physical sample of them that would stand up in court? never will because they are strictly spirit entities, some of them are experts at inducing vivid dreams so vivid that you could swear it was real, these are called incubus, some are experts at other things, considering they have lived on the earth since the beginning there are few things they don't know, earthly intellectual things, yet they still have a dull animal-like personality, their souls are dead.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
everyone knows the dolphins are the greys ... geeez!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
they are 5th dimensional beings, aka demons, they hang out in the 5th because they cannot progress to the 6th, they probably never will, it's possible they think they can, if they can take us, aka posession, I'm not a fan of them, to those that say they met them and say they were 'nice' likely never met them, because their personality is close to that of a coyote, they only seek to prey on, have no interest in saying 'hi', take it or leave it, this is what I *know* about them, I have zero desire to back up my claims, because I can't back up my claims, only the 1st hand experiencer can vouch for their own experience, it falls on deaf ears to most that hear the truth, believe they are physical E.T.'s all you want, they enjoy being mistaken for that guise because it's a mask of lies, ever found a physical sample of them that would stand up in court? never will because they are strictly spirit entities, some of them are experts at inducing vivid dreams so vivid that you could swear it was real, these are called incubus, some are experts at other things, considering they have lived on the earth since the beginning there are few things they don't know, earthly intellectual things, yet they still have a dull animal-like personality, their souls are dead.

That's an interesting perspective...you are correct, they are very cold,callous entities that have ZERO compassion....I don't know what the hell they are , I just know that they are freaking scary and want no part of them....I disagree that they are solely operators in the dream state...they left an incredible residual after-effect in my bed after they left...my bed felt like it had been microwaved..it was burning hot and emanating a powerful warmth that blanketed the entire surface, not just a section...this scared me to death because it just made my experience much more "real"...I was in my bed trembling and dumbfounded when they left and the heat from my bed was kind of the "pinch me to see if I'm dreaming" moment. During my "abduction", I felt an incredible paralyzing, buzzing "energy bubble" that surrounded my body...In the moment, I thought they were using some type of high tech weapon against me...the heat from my bed was the residual effects of whatever powerful energy was present during my experience...

but you are right, I wouldn't be able have my words hold up in a court of law..but evidence to show the courts is of little importance to me...whatever these things are, they are much more knowledgable/powerful than us..I've realized we are much less in charge than I ever could have thought....there are creatures that have no regard for our laws/privacies/moral code that enter our homes in the dead of night and violate our most sacred property, our bodies.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
When you say "Grays" what exactly are you speaking of? The concept of an alien that has formed within popular culture or an actual being that has been shown to exist? Personally I have no doubt that the universe is far from an empty dance floor, however there should be no fear in standing proud and saying that, at this stage, we have not heard from, seen or been visited by an alien. I understand it is not easy, but it seems to be the truth. Perhaps the question might be, should an alien finally visit our planet, where might it come from?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Idk what to make of the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case. She had some photos of light discs in the night sky, quite bad quality since they were photos and just a light ball and blackness, she claims to have photoed them, to have had NASA scientists after these encounters. Was she telling the truth or keeping some lie to get some fame, again the mistake to not put people on lie detectors and give them serum of truth before.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84
reply to post by yampa

What do they represent and what does it have to do with greys?

I think the one on the left kinda looks a bit like a blocky cartoon version of a grey's head, with two arms raised up. Two big, wide eyes, and a small mouth? The 'legs' don't make much sense, though.

It has to be at least as good as any of the other ideas here? At least my suggestion is a permanent feature of the universe and actually has a picture of something which somewhat matches the current stereotypical grey. But, whatever; your visual mileage may vary.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Then one could say that they are synthetic in form and thereby breath in space or in almost compete darkness, because the large eyes, look at the fictional sizes they oppose to be , and all the time naked and some are to be described very tall, I would say low gravity because tall ones are rarely seen, by so called witnesses. Color , why need colors if you have an advanced eyesight like night vision or thermal IR or can track multiple objects at once, and telepathically communicating..... And what you depict as ugly , science would describe as amazing and advanced wonder...

I once read an article out of blue book , and that article exited out of almost 400 pages thick , the man who wrote all this stuff researched the so called Grey's , he wrote that they had almost no organs nor reproductive and smelled like menthol thats the oder they had, and they also ate liquids that disinfected their complete body...I wished I could find this file again it was very interesting to read...
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Sirius B, ie the people spoken of by the Dogon

I buy into the Atlantis myth now, I was reading some DIA docs last night from the 80s talking about the power of the human mind, "less than half is currently known and once is full potential is reached the mind will be more dangerous than a nuclear bomb"

If you want to find similar stuff on google try a search string like

"UFO" site:.mil OR site:.gov OR site:eu filetype:doc OR filetype: pdf OR filetype:xls "Top Secret"
edit on 8-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

I would counter by saying that an advanced species would not be interested in such trivial things as appearance like we are. It seems to be a waste of energy when there is so much else to focus on

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos
Sirius B, ie the people spoken of by the Dogon

I buy into the Atlantis myth now, I was reading some DIA docs last night from the 80s talking about the power of the human mind, "less than half is currently known and once is full potential is reached the mind will be more dangerous than a nuclear bomb"

If you want to find similar stuff on google try a search string like

"UFO" site:.mil OR site:.gov OR site:eu filetype:doc OR filetype: pdf OR filetype:xls "Top Secret"

Ignore that search string and try this one instead

| UFO "Top Secret" site:.gov OR site:.mil OR site:.eu filetype:doc OR filetype:pdf OR filetype:xls

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Zeta Reticuli? It's not impossible, a planet has to be close to the sun to be detected by astronomers for the effect it creaters on the star. So just because no one knows whats in this binary system, it could be possible, like why wouldnt they be from there and all stories about their origin true if they are real?

Zeta Reticuli is only 39 light years / 12 parsecs away.

A cigar shaped starship could travel there in 20 minutes.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Zeta Reticuli? It's not impossible, a planet has to be close to the sun to be detected by astronomers for the effect it creaters on the star. So just because no one knows whats in this binary system, it could be possible, like why wouldnt they be from there and all stories about their origin true if they are real?

I would say that Zeta Reticuli is probally the best bet for them. Although I have read that some come from Orion and Sirius as well...But according to most "lore" on them Zeta Reticuli seems most probable. imo.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

I would say that Zeta Reticuli is probally the best bet for them. Although I have read that some come from Orion and Sirius as well...But according to most "lore" on them Zeta Reticuli seems most probable. imo.

-SAP-

They also have underground bases here on Earth.

Southwest end of Puerto Rico & Antarctica.

It's not just the Grays. It's a group of alien races keeping their eye on us.

The Atlanteans however are technically not aliens. They are indigenous to Earth.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

-SAP-

They also have underground bases here on Earth.

Southwest end of Puerto Rico & Antarctica.

It's not just the Grays. It's a group of alien races keeping their eye on us.

The Atlanteans however are technically not aliens. They are indigenous to Earth.

I wasn't aware of Puerto Rico, but I know they are invoved in the Dulce. I am sure it is really the only way the gov't to hid them is to stick them in the ground. However it isn't helping their cause by having them fly around in their little ships.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

December 1988 the US Navy got their butts kicked.

2 F-14s lost. The base is near the Laguna Cartagena Wildlife Refuge.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

What had happened? Didn't hear about that either. Do you have a link that I could read up on it? Thanks.

-SAP-
edit on 8-3-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

What had happened? Didn't hear about that either. Do you have a link that I could read up on it? Thanks.

-SAP-
edit on 8-3-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

December 28, 1988 7:45 PM Sierra Bermeja Mountain Range, Puerto Rico

Scroll down until you see an F-14 and a UFO.

- F 14s lose battle -

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join