It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think Greys come from (if they exist)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The OP asked

IF they are real... where did they come from?

The OP did not ask if YOU believe they are real

So IF they are real then they come from Zeta Reticuli

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Well according to the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case the "Grey" alien showed her a star map which she later drew and even later scientist located it as Zeta Rec 1 or 2. So she must have been shown the true home of where they live. (If what she says was true and I believe it was she stuck to her story up until she passed away).

Betty and Barney told us this September 19–20, 1961. LONG before Bob Lazar or John Lear talked about them

Originally posted by truthseeker84
If you believe Bob Lazar, John Lear and the bunch...
I suppose Zeta Reticuli, a binary star system in the southern constellation of Reticulum.

Bravo
At least a few people can understand the question

Since we first heard about the Grays and the system was Zeta Reticuli, then that is where they come from IF they are real

People say : "But Zeta Reticuli isn't old emough to have developed such life"

First of all we don't know that for certain, we only assume that
Second they may have colonized the planets

Hey Zorgon, how's John lately? Do you still live down the street from the dude
?

John talked about you some what during one of his Camelot interviews, the whole moon scenario is rather fascinating lol...

Maybe one day when we can take a tour on the moon, we can take off our space suit and let the lid open and breathe some air

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos
Sirius B, ie the people spoken of by the Dogon

edit on 8-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

Sirius B is a white dwarf star - Impossible for any sentient being to live on such a star - Yet I think you mean Sirius C ( Star of Sorghum Female) which has a planet they speak of - nyan tolo -- ("Star of Women").
But the Dogons description of the alien beings is far different than that of a Grey

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Sirius has Greys living somewhere in that galaxy, but they didn't evolve there they were transplanted there, same with Orion.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Sirius has Greys living somewhere in that galaxy, but they didn't evolve there they were transplanted there, same with Orion.

-SAP-

Sirius is a star system in the Orion Arm of our Milky Way galaxy.
According to Dogons the Sirius aliens are aquatic - Hope those Greys can swim

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ahh that makes sense then. I thought they were sperate. I am not too familiar with what is outside our system. Thanks for the insight.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Ahh that makes sense then. I thought they were sperate. I am not too familiar with what is outside our system. Thanks for the insight.

-SAP-

I just had another thought - The aliens that the Dogons spoke of did live on land during the day but in the evening returned to water -
Perhaps there is land also on the planet in Sirius that the Dogons spoke of - that would actually make more sense - so if Greys are real then they could well have been transported there
My gut says no but my head says Never say never
edit on 8-3-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

I also believe they aren't your typical "starship" aliens. I believe they are multi dimensional. They have gained access to a part of their brain we have not figured out how to access yet. I think that after some passes their soul leaves their human body and if they achieved whatever it is their soul is here for then they move on to the next dimension which opens up a whole new world inside your brain. And this is all just from years of multiple experiences and research drawing my own conclusions together. They say we only use anywhere from 3-10% of our brains and the higher we go dimensionally the more we unlock the knowledge and power our brain holds. Just a theory ive been spinning around.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by h8grey
That's an interesting perspective...you are correct, they are very cold,callous entities that have ZERO compassion....I don't know what the hell they are , I just know that they are freaking scary and want no part of them....I disagree that they are solely operators in the dream state...they left an incredible residual after-effect in my bed after they left...my bed felt like it had been microwaved..it was burning hot and emanating a powerful warmth that blanketed the entire surface, not just a section...this scared me to death because it just made my experience much more "real"...I was in my bed trembling and dumbfounded when they left and the heat from my bed was kind of the "pinch me to see if I'm dreaming" moment. During my "abduction", I felt an incredible paralyzing, buzzing "energy bubble" that surrounded my body...In the moment, I thought they were using some type of high tech weapon against me...the heat from my bed was the residual effects of whatever powerful energy was present during my experience...

but you are right, I wouldn't be able have my words hold up in a court of law..but evidence to show the courts is of little importance to me...whatever these things are, they are much more knowledgable/powerful than us..I've realized we are much less in charge than I ever could have thought....there are creatures that have no regard for our laws/privacies/moral code that enter our homes in the dead of night and violate our most sacred property, our bodies.

Interesting experience, I would agree they do use, have, a type of energy that can be intense. I think they have a few goals, perhaps to use us as an energy source, I don't believe they can 'easily' touch or movie objects in our dimension, unless they are unusually powerful, and if they can move objects I do believe they usually require more than 1 to be involved. I don't like talking about this as it can't be proven, but if you ever 'feel' the ominous feeling in your room at night, it is possible the invisible beings are there, in my experience they usually show up in the same spots, or enjoy familiar parts of the room, such as the corner of the room, I suppose some could choose a closet, which is possibly where the monster in the closet myth came from, but in my experience they prefer a corner of the room. I get the impression the only way they can knock something over, a physical object, is if they 'stack' themselves, combine their energy and will only work if they have enough energy, I do believe they need to recharge, or save their energy before anything of considerable weight can be knocked over. I do believe it is very possible some people are better candidates as batteries or as targets than others, perhaps some people just have the type of energy they seek. Whether this is 'good' energy 'bad' energy, 'psychic' energy, etc, etc, I do not claim to know, it is just a guess.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
You could be right. But i think they most likely come from ImaginationLand... I have had weird dreams where i could write about and swear they where real, but im not 9 years old and know how sleep and the mind works... Just because you can fly in your dream, doesnt mean you can fly in real life

People are quick to dismiss their dreams as some kind of mind waste, but why? Do we dream at night simply for entertainment because our brain gets bored? Come on. Dreaming (induced by '___') is a state of consciousness that's incredibly powerful even if it's not physical. Some people have dreams of things in the future that actually come true ("visions" maybe?).

Everything else in nature is perfect and in symbiosis with everything else, flawless fluidity. But then along comes dreams, this strange mental wasteland created by nature for what reason? If we can all agree that nature does nothing in redundancy then I think we can all agree that dreaming must serve some purpose, because nature doesn't just f*ck around. There's a system to everything.

People shouldn't doubt their dreams so much you can learn a lot from them. Just because they're not real doesn't mean they should be ignored. Dreaming is an incredible mystery that we need to work out before we write it off as subconscious nonsense.

Consciousness is incredible and all kinds of things can trigger a "dream-like state". Just because you're in a dream-like state doesn't mean weird sh*t can't ever happen to you while in that state (in fact it would make more sense to me that weird sh*t would happen in that state of mind because you're more open. when you're awake and straight you could see an alien right up close and you'd still deny its existence for some reason or other)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by Illustronic

I would counter by saying that an advanced species would not be interested in such trivial things as appearance like we are. It seems to be a waste of energy when there is so much else to focus on

You chose to focus on one aspect of what I was saying. With technological challenges largely resolved, the endeavors of life may turn more to the arts, benevolence, discovery, and shaping your existence into more beauty than waste and crud. Being gray, naked, and scrawny, contradicts that.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I personally believe they come from a shifted future timeline and messed up their own genetics as they were humans from earth. so they come back in time and steal our genetic to fix their own! I have come to believe this from watching the latest documentry on project camelot from the 2 retired army officer whisteblowers.

but each to there own i guess! the chem trails belong to the greys also as they were trying to retrofit earth to there atmosphere

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

i like the idea that it could be us from the future
coming back for some genes, reseed the earth thing

and

all the other theories as in a bit of everything
edit on 9/3/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
According to the texts about the Grenada Treaty and Eisenhower was definitely up to something there, so these records talk about them coming from a planet around Betelgeuse. So was it about the Nordic/ from the Pleiades or Orion, or were they meaning the Greys which would be a discrepancy.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayo121

I personally believe they come from a shifted future timeline and messed up their own genetics as they were humans from earth. so they come back in time and steal our genetic to fix their own! I have come to believe this from watching the latest documentry on project camelot from the 2 retired army officer whisteblowers.

but each to there own i guess! the chem trails belong to the greys also as they were trying to retrofit earth to there atmosphere

Their atmosphere? They are from Zeta Reticuli. It's a binary star system.

39 light years away.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic

Originally posted by clintdelicious
reply to post by Illustronic

. Being gray, naked, and scrawny, contradicts that.

Sounds kinda sexy to me what are their knee caps like - I love a good knee cap
But then again I am weird

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here’s a perspective. Who gives a damn? Most humans are intolerable. I don’t know my neighbors. Half the world spends its time trying to kill the other half. Screw the Aliens. If they were worth a damn they would have shown up on the White House lawn fifty years ago with the cure for Cancer. As it is they will just be someone else we need to take a shot at, as they will likely be assholes like the rest. Be glad you have not seen one of the big headed green/blue bastards. Chances are all they want is a feel and a probe same as the pervert down the street. If they show I say eat em before one decides to marry your daughter. Best weapon against invasion, Bobby Flay and a good grill. Go ahead you bug eyed, cow loving, interstellar punk, and skinny hairless, ass wipes, make your move.
edit on 9-3-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: because of Space Ants..Its the Ants..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I share the belief that non-human entities exist in another dimension and have the ability to manifest in our dimension. Their crafts have been described to have the ability to shape shift, instantly disappear, become translucent and immaterial. Their origins and agenda are unknown. Why are they visiting the earth? Why did they leave their species behind? To me that suggests these aren't physical beings, but spirit based entities from another dimension or realm.

From my limited knowledge on the topic of Grey aliens, I'd describe them as : Malevolent, manipulative, vampiric, secretive, untruthful. It seems to be the prevailing idea amongst the UFO community that these 'beings' are more or less evil.

I think they're abducting people to 'feed' off of something from the abductee, most likely the soul. I read an account of a military meeting or interview with one of these 'beings' that stated the grey alien said it knew where the soul goes when it dies, and that it had the ability to control it. This is speculation, but if it holds which I think it does combated with the tendency of these things to lie, only binds the conclusion that their agenda is very sinister.

As for the Zeta talk, and the Betty White case, it's my firm believe that they are lying.

Does anybody have any idea why they like cattle mutilation? In most of the cases the 'fatty' portions of the animals are removed.

"...for it is a pleasing aroma to the LORD"

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I posted,
which I freely admit,
is a highly speculative account of what the Greys might be......

Clickety

....but I only got two replies.
One from a sane individual,
and the other from a very odd adolescent insulting person,
who doesn't appreciate my writing style

I will repeat the narrative here,
if it is of any interest to anyone.......

"Strange lot us humans,
What we think is normal.
Day to day stuff.
Everyone going on about their business.
Very few choose to risk considering anything that may exist,
Outside the boundaries of accepted science.
Those who do
Are often considered cranks.
I am one of those cranks,
And proud of it.

There are likely many alien species visiting us
But I have been thinking a lot recently about grey aliens,
The little guys.
Also been thinking about the human body,
And the human spirit.
From reading Lou Baldin,
Body and spirit appear to be separate things.
Many tales tend to confirm this,
Near death experiences and such.
Also, the alleged room inside the recovered alien craft
Where the spirit could be extracted from the human body.
Maybe what goes on in a human brain,
Is just a medium of sufficient complexity
To allow a spirit or the essence of what is human
To effect change in our world,
But does not contain it as such.
A bit like the Matrix in reverse.
The spirit or essence is locked to the human body post birth
And they remain connected until death.
Maybe this is a natural process that goes on,
Souls come automatically from a repository,
A place outside time,
And reincarnate into human bodies repeatedly,
With no memories of past lives
Until the soul goes back to the repository,
With accountability and consequences.
Maybe we choose this,
And what life throws at us,
In order to ascend or improve our essence.
The cosmos
And what we see around us
Is the theatre where this is all played out.
Where the souls come from,
Why they repeatedly reincarnate,
Ultimately has something to do with what we consider to be God,
And the road each of us must travel.

Enter our little Grey friends.
Two possible scenarios could exist in my opinion.

Scenario one:
They are tasked with the job of ensuring a continuous supply
Of advanced lifeforms with a brain capable of sustaining a spirit.
This they are tasked to do by what we consider to be God.
They may interfere with the natural evolution
of a suitable species indigenous to a specific planet,
splicing into or modifying it’s DNA,
transplanting from planet to planet the bits that they require
to accomplish this task,
raising the intelligence to a point where the creature can now depart from animal status,
to a point where it’s brain can now play host to a reincarnating spirit,
and this would help explain the abduction mysteries.

Scenario two:

The soul/body story is still true,
But the whole business is as big a mystery to The Grey aliens masters
As it is to us with one caveat.
They know how to intercede in the process
And separate one from the other.
Their masters are a sentience from another dimension,
The Grey aliens are biological humanoid creations
To do the bidding of their masters in our dimension.
Their masters cannot exist in their natural corporeal form in our dimension,
A bit like matter and anti-matter trying to co-exist,
And the only way they can exist in our dimension
Is by leaving their corporeal form in their dimension
And occupying a corporeal form with their spirit or essence in our dimension.
Again this would explain abductions,
From a genetic engineering point of view,
Not to use the abductees as hosts,
But to use whatever unique traits that the abductees have,
To genetically engineer a suitable host
To contain, or act as a vessel,
For the essence of our interdimensional beings.

Two scenarios,
And I would welcome your comments on both.
Thanks. "

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
From my limited knowledge on the topic of Grey aliens, I'd describe them as : Malevolent, manipulative, vampiric, secretive, untruthful. It seems to be the prevailing idea amongst the UFO community that these 'beings' are more or less evil.

I think they're abducting people to 'feed' off of something from the abductee, most likely the soul. I read an account of a military meeting or interview with one of these 'beings' that stated the grey alien said it knew where the soul goes when it dies, and that it had the ability to control it. This is speculation, but if it holds which I think it does combated with the tendency of these things to lie, only binds the conclusion that their agenda is very sinister.

Animals in the wild who only ever experience the humans who hunt them might think we're all malevolent soul suckers too.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I assume u r refering to grey birds. I believe they are native to this planet and colonized other planets. They are responsible for the crop circles. says Nostradamus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join