It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh blasts ‘overeducated’ young single white women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Rush shows his Freudian slip every time he opens his fat mouth.

I'll bet he has had a bunch of negative run-ins with women who are educated and smart enough to know that they don't want to sleep with him. This made him angry and hateful. His discourse with these women always ended badly, in which they won in intellectual debates with him, and then refused his advances.

Therefore, they are all "sluts" and "over-educated". Classic psych 101.

Hey Rush, did you know that opiates make you crave sugar? That goes a long way towards explaining your corpulence.

Exactly what I'm talking about. It's like a bunch of schoolyard bullies. You guys all get emails with what to say on which day? You really think anyone with an adult mind would be impressed?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I know why he's so mad about overeducated women!

It's hard to swallow all his b.s. if you aren't a little ignorant.

(what? no I'm not a democrat!)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
I know why he's so mad about overeducated women!

It's hard to swallow all his b.s. if you aren't a little ignorant.

(what? no I'm not a democrat!)

Funny because it's so true!

If he keeps this up he's going to make Obama a shoe in, or be the historical figurehead of our future idiot generations to come.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So when right wing Rush Limbaugh says something stupid .. he gets nailed (as he should).
But when left wing Mike Malloy says something stupid we hear shouts of 'right on' and 'it's his right'.

How interesting.

Who the hell is Mike Malloy?

That is a relevant question...and also may shed some light on the differences.

sewage flows throughout society. My question to you...why does the millions of limbaugh listeners reward him for his day to day crap by tuning in?
If a liberal is as rabid as him, well..the channel is changed. eventually, enough people tune out to where questions like this are asked:
who the hell is Mike Malloy?

get the picture?

the dittohead neocons need to simply shut the station off, unless they want to reward and encourage mysoginistic, racist, and downright sewer views as being their ideological standard.

Perhaps they are...millions upon millions of listeners tend to think so.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Rush just won't quit !!

Now he's complaining about “overeducated” single white women of all things !!

And he says "Overeducated doesn’t mean intelligent" !!

Following “sincerely” apologizing for calling a Georgetown University student a “slut,” conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday complained about “overeducated” single white women.

“What is it with all these young, single, white women? Overeducated doesn’t mean intelligent,” he ranted, going on to talk about journalist Tracie McMillian’s book.

Only a day earlier on the same radio show, Limbaugh had insisted that his apology for smearing Sandra Fluke was “heartfelt,” and blamed his week-long attack on her on liberals.
Rush's Ranting and Peeving

He blames everything on liberals

“I acted too much like the leftists who despise me. … It’s what we know and have come to expect from them, but it’s way beneath me.”

G-U-L-P !!

Well if you look at all the gal's with degrees in gender studies(a bogus feminist hate club), in that case yeah I have to agree with Rush. That said though, most people in general are fairly stupid. College educated or not, we live in a world where stupid is as stupid does.

Heck Rush and Maher are perfect examples of stupidity in action. If it wasn't for the prevalence of stupidity in our society, they would of been forced to get real jobs.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If Rush thinks overeducated young single white women are a challenge, I dare him to take on the educated middle age widows like me. This old bird has the time, resources and drive to do a hell of a lot more damage than can be inflicted by the ladies of the younger generation.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So when right wing Rush Limbaugh says something stupid .. he gets nailed (as he should).
But when left wing Mike Malloy says something stupid we hear shouts of 'right on' and 'it's his right'.

How interesting.

But isn't Mike Malloy staring down his nose at ignorance, while Rush stares down his nose at education?

ATS byline notwithstanding, apples and oranges, buddy. But thanks for playing!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In my experience, the people with the most qualifications are usually the stupidest people I have met.They need a piece of paper to feel intelligent because deep down they know they are not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join