It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1B of TSA Nude Body Scanners Made Worthless By Blog

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Your data proves how unlikely such occurrences are. 1970 is nearly a half a century ago, wow a nearly perfect record in any other industry.

911 could never occur again with or without the TSA scanners, because the cockpit cannot be breached. Anyone who believes otherwise is a government shill or just an ignorant sheeple.

By that logic we should not develope Patriot missile defence systems. Nor should we have lifeboat drills.

Plus the door is not as strong as you think it is. Especially if someone is able to carry a small amount of explosives on board.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
You must understand that you being able to fly is NOT a right, but a privilege. If you do not want to go through the scanners, then they can simply not allow you to get on an airplane.

Quit spreading lies and falsehoods. Seems the same lies have been spread about traveling in an automobile, which as it turns out is also a right.

We have a right to travel using the usual conveyances of the day - which air travel is today.

I'm sorry that you do not know what you are talking about, but if you READ THE TOS FROM ANY AIRLINE, it says, explicitly, that the airline has the right to REFUSE SERVICE to anyone who doesn't follow their rules and regulations. If they say you have to go through the scanner, then guess what, you do...I just Googled Delta's ToS and found it on the first page...But I'm the one spreading lies? Grow up.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Tell me what I said that was wrong?

Nothing. Where exactly did I say anything about a TOS? Nowhere. The airlines can tell everyone to wear pink if they want - that has nothing to do with privileges or rights.

Perhaps I could of said it in a kinder way, but I just don't appreciate people spreading false information. We realize a compromise has been made when we choose to fly, but don't confuse an agreement with privilege or rights.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join