It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1B of TSA Nude Body Scanners Made Worthless By Blog

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It amazes me how people bash the TSA. Would you feel better if they were abolished?
If you think a few air marshals are going to protect planes you are nuts. I’ll bet there are far fewer than most would expect. Maybe 1 in every 200 at best. Besides one air marshal against a bad guy with a weapon is not good odds.
These same whiners would be the first to complain if something bad were to happen.

We tried doing nothing and all it got us was a few planes into buildings.
If you are so smart you figure out a fool proof way to protect the flying public as well as the workers inside buildings.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
it's not the metal parts they care about. it's the wiggly parts they're more interested in.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eg714
This guys video is false. The machine doesnt even work like that. It takes thousouds of pictures at once and lets u dissect each and every angle. It can detect gum wrappers laid flat against a pocket with ease.

Didn't pick up on my steel implants...all 63 of them (got tired of the pat-down and gave it a try).

Originally posted by samkent
If you are so smart you figure out a fool proof way to protect the flying public as well as the workers inside buildings.

For starters, I would try not pi$$ing off the rest of the world for the benefit of the 1%.
edit on 7-3-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because...ok?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You cannot stop the Black Ops Military from crashing planes into a building...with scanners LOL.

Not one bomb going off on a plane EVER from any terrorist other than inside jobs ,, screams too me that NOONE thinks it is a good idea to pull off.

Not too mention the myriad other ways someone would actually pull something like that off...but noone apparently does.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Why are they even needed? It's the governments that are the terroists, not Joe Public.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is simply ridiculous the fraud that is being put out to the American public by these body scanners, first there is a months long controversy about whether these body scanners are appropriate or not and in the end the governemnt and the TSA deem them 'neccesary for our security' then this comes and we find out these scanners are not only health hazardous, and an invasion of privacy but they are also completely useless provide no security means whatsoever and are a complete fraud. In fact if this is legit it makes it much EASIER to sneak contraband through the airports. The TSA and these scanners need to be done away with immediately. Old fashioned metal detectors or a private company could provide much better security - On a related note - Honestly the BIGGEST detail in my mind proving that the 'terrorists' are all about being CIA puppets is exactly what you write in your little script. Why on earth would any real terrorist with half of a brain spend countless hours trying to find a way to blow up a blame, killing a couple hundred people at most, when they could much more easily and effectively, hit places where it hurts without having to bypass nearly any security measures at all. I mean c'mon there are 10 year olds who could come up with better terror schemes than the bs the 'real' ones try to pull. After 9/11 i often was paranoid and thought about ways and methods the terrorists could strike us. Not because i wanted to exploit any of these things but because i was scared. Then eventually it occured to me, any REAL terrorists with half a brain who have resources here in America or spent a week here for themselves could easily come up with 100's of other ways to terrorize masses of people and cause much more damage to the U.S. I mean to anybody that has lived here, these possible exploits are obvious and much easier to carry out than trying to bomb the most secure places the public is allowed in the country. Why on earth would all terrorists choose to attack the most heavily secure places in the nation when they could strike places with little to NO security? They must be false flag...thats the only explanation for me, that or these terrorists are complete idiots O.o idk , just my opinion. Dont flame me for being anti-American
peace

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

yeah, but someone made, sold and bought those pesky scanners.
and that, sir, that's called business. and it's not for peasants.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i know of the best way to scan people.

we will just go through TSA nude. as a nudist it would not bother me as long as everyone went through the same way.

but i would catch the terrorist

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

heck - it must he true - we read it in a blog
- reality check anyone ??

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Private security agencies have consistently performed better than the TSA at finding weapons on travelers. The TSA is an enormous bureaucracy that puts on a fantastic show, but delivers pretty dismal results. As soon as I start having to get a pat down to go fly a 1600-pound Cessna 150 from a grass field...well, the country will be in a sad place.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kabfighter
reply to post by samkent

Private security agencies have consistently performed better than the TSA at finding weapons on travelers. The TSA is an enormous bureaucracy that puts on a fantastic show, but delivers pretty dismal results. As soon as I start having to get a pat down to go fly a 1600-pound Cessna 150 from a grass field...well, the country will be in a sad place.

My wife had to get her purse searched to go aboard a Mississippi riverboat dinner cruise in NOLA...Coast Guard dictates.

I got news for you - in that respect, the US is already a sad place!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Make them pat every one down. Make them work for their money. Tell them the only reason you fly is so somebody will touch you "there". Wear your socks for weeks so the have to smell your offensive odor while they pat you down. Pretend you are hard of hearing so they have to yell at you.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

yeah being passive aggressive D-bag isnt going to help anyone here
lets deal with the real problem
the connection between the company that produces these things and the politicians that push them
and slowly work on getting back that guilt by association mentality so there is no one to enforce this ridiculous bs
if you enable wrong doings or refuse to attempt to stop them.... YOU are guilty of a wrong doing
the same way you can be charged as an accessory to a crime for failing to report it
edit on 7-3-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
There are 2 threads about this video, this seems to be the main one so I'll share what I wrote there in here. Can anyone tell me why I think the way I do about foreign terrorists?

Of all the infinite number of places a terrorist could target, why the HELL would any of them attempt to target the most heavily secured facilities in the country???

Muhammed - "Hey Aknad, I was thinking about maybe putting a bio agent in the municipal water supply of a major city, it's so easy too, all we have to do is climb a fence at night, unguarded!"

Aknad - "Nahhh, we should target an airliner out of LAX or Logan while our friends target the T-stations... we could take out like 300 people all at once!"

Muhammed - "Yeah but the water supply could take out 1000s and spread to millions more, no?"

The real terrorists are already doing that with the food and it's called a Genetically modified organism! Our water is poisoned as many of us already pointed out! Then there are the pharmacutical companies making dangerous drugs not to mention other drugs that get put into our foods like aspertame and MSG just to name a few! then we have all of the chemicals and drugs we don't even know about absorbed into our food and water! We are being genetically altered by these things and no one does anything about it! As we sit here barely making a peep about all this and I wonder how anyone can possibly be worried about some far off foreign terrorist! At least by the hands of the foreign terrorists we wont have to suffer with some kind of disease! We are being exterminated by this Military industrial terrorists who hope to use whomever is left of us to gain control over the resource rich nations over the world! I'm sure someday our children will wonder how we could have been so foolish for so few people for such a long period of time! Though i have a feeling that our time of being ignorant is almost up!

Aknad - "What are you, a real terrorist or something? It's the CIA's way or the highway kiddo."

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink

yeah being passive aggressive D-bag isnt going to help anyone here
lets deal with the real problem
the connection between the company that produces these things and the politicians that push them
and slowly work on getting back that guilt by association mentality so there is no one to enforce this ridiculous bs
if you enable wrong doings or refuse to attempt to stop them.... YOU are guilty of a wrong doing
the same way you can be charged as an accessory to a crime for failing to report it

As somebody who isn't a passive aggressive dirtbag, how about detailing YOUR plan for stopping them. So far you are just full of hot air.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

i dont have to have a detailed plan to know that making peoples jobs harder for doing nothing but doing their job is definitely not something good to do.
and i had already said the real problem lies with the politicians with connections to this company pushing for them and the mentality that its ok "because im just doing my job" is a huge problem and needs to be worked on
i really dont know what more you want or expect from me

you go for the people giving the orders FIRST not the ones following them

(fyi D-bag=douchebag no need to shorten "dirt" now is there?
and doing things to upset people for doing things that upsetting you rather than tell them you have a problem is pretty much the definition of passive aggressive behavior.....calm down i didnt call you a woman....not that you should take insult if i did.....jeez)

what youre advocating doing is like spitting on the waiter because the chef burnt your steak and she didnt want to argue and lose her job

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

That's truly unfortunate, my friend. Eventually everyone will be an employee of the TSA, and will be required to pat themselves down before leaving the house to enter their vehicle.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0subsZero13
we find out these scanners are not only health hazardous

Please provide info on the health hazard issue, according to my research the exposure amounts to an equivalent of 1 to 3 min of actual flight (because you get irradiated while the plane is at high altitude). So that "hazard" is completely false.

and an invasion of privacy but they are also completely useless

Experience at Ben Gurion etc shows that the more invasive the search is, the more it is helpful.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

This is true following the Problem, Reaction Solution scheme TPTB seemed to love to use against...

What this boys blog should be doing is outraging the public who had to pay for that billions of dollars of new "security" that is essentially less effective than the old technology (metal detectors)....This should be a turning point in public opinion and END the TSA all together....

Sadly, people are too apathetic, in this country, and as I type millions are working long hours, or just getting home from a long shift, for crap pay, and really don't have the energy or want to pursue something like this.

I hate being a pessimist but I don't think much will come of this. People in the USA are too apathetic for their own good...the only thing that matters is the daily grind, nobody can see the big picture anymore...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Body scanners have always been about the money. Getting people to conform and give up their privacy was an added bonus for TPTB.

The TSA eliminated, security should be privatized, and the body scanners should be scrapped.

Sheep people need to stand up for themselves and do something about their freedom.

Peace.

edit on 7-3-2012 by IndieA because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join