It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomer Locates Active UFO Stargate in Big Dipper!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
recently i saw a lot of activity in that area while i was holidaying in france. believe it there is a lot of activity some where between us and the big dipper

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What I dont get is if there is a gate there, and UFOs of different types and shapes are frequent around there, why hasnt some independent astronomer with a highpowered scope reported it? There are people with far more powerfull equipment and the gadgets to capture it on film and have no affiliation with the government out there.

I dont deny the fact that there are aliens, im not sure if i beleive it or not but i think it is a possibility, but I find it difficult to think that there is a gate that close to earth, it would have to be fairly close too, and no one else has reported it.

I read the argument that no one has reported it because they wouldnt report it on something they love to do (forgive me if iv taken it out of context), but its in human nature to capitilize when you have the chance. Even though some maybe see and not report for the fear that what they love will be ruined by reporters and the such, but there are people who will report it for the potential fame and money.

I just think that if there was that much activity so close to Earth that someone could watch it with a backyard scope it would have been reported and capitilized on by someone by now.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My thought on this matter is there are so many independent astronomers constantly uncovering new things which no one else has discovered yet. Why is it so hard to believe this astronomer saw something no one else has? I still am very skeptical about this but have any of you read about the whole two stargates in the sky theory? And Peter, the gate keeper of heaven as the bible says is actually the gate keeper of the two stargates. I'm not familiar with this but I have seen many statues of Peter and he is always holding two keys. Hmmm... Heaven? 2 keys? 2 gates? It gets you thinking. By the way, I don�t believe one key is for heaven and the other is for hell because to me that is straight garbage. Also, the history channel did a special about UFO's and the bible. In the days of Christ, the term sky did not exist. There was one word referring to everything above... which was heaven. So Peter... the gate keeper of heaven was actually, Peter... the gate keeper of the sky.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
u could not see anything even planet sized from that distance or if you did it would be years old someone help me out here expert please.

They are about 80 light years away. Anything seen in the area happened 80 years ago.

Correct me if I am wrong, but 80 years (normal) and 80 years at the speed of light are not the same amount of time (to the observer)

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
One light year is the distance light can travel in one years time. Light travels at 186,000 miles every second, there are 31,536,000 seconds in a year. So one light year equals 5,865,696,000,000 miles.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You're right, astronomers are always finding new things, such as planets and meteors. When was the last time you heard an astronomer finding a UFO, let alone a gateway? Even though astronomers find new things everyday that others dont see they are usually things that are moving, or that are great distances away. This object has to be fairly close and is nothing like a planet or a meteor. The fact that these things are moving around a "gate" would draw massive attention to it not only from ameture astronomers but from the government facilities too.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
haha do you think the news would release a story about an astronomer finding a possible wormhole or gateway in a specific region of the big dipper constellation? i don't think so.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It doesnt have to be released on the news. It can be independently publish and released. Do you think that the news is the only source that puts information out to the public? I dont think so.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, I have spent a lot of time observing with a telescope and it doesn't seem feasible that you would see ships going through a stargate unless they were very close to the earth. IF they are visible with a scope, then they are close to us. If they are close to us, then they wouldn't always be in the same position relative to the big dipper. For this to be true (same position relative to the big dipper) they would have to be far away, well outside our solar system, and there is no way you would be able to see them with a small scope on the ground. Even the outer planets are challenging to see with a large ameteur telescope. If he saw them at different positions in the sky then it could be possible, but that isn't what he is saying.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
When I said news, that is what I meant... just the whole deal of it being news to the public. I'm not referring to some prime time tonight story because we both know it would never make it that far. But eventhough I say that, I remember watching some Mexican UFO Footage on the Today Show not too long ago... which was pretty amazing it got that far.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are books and tabloids out everywhere about this kind of stuff. Its hard to say that it wouldnt appear in the news when it has been since the roswell incident.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by superslicksh0es
Hmmm... Heaven? 2 keys? 2 gates? It gets you thinking. By the way, I don�t believe one key is for heaven and the other is for hell because to me that is straight garbage.
In the days of Christ, the term sky did not exist. There was one word referring to everything above... which was heaven. So Peter... the gate keeper of heaven was actually, Peter... the gate keeper of the sky.

or maybe he had 1 key for each space ship?
Sry...

Actually, if the 'stargate' is stationary in the sky, it wouldn't change position too much. I instantly assumed that these ships were close (I'd say, from context and reading other material on the subject, this 'gate' is probably about 3 times the distance from earth as the moon. The guy didn't give a specific point, just a specific area.

Now, I don't know... after reading World Weekly News and similar periodicals, I don't blame anyone for not releasing info to the media. Plus, if you do release it t the media, it just gets debunked... even if you have pictures. The more blurry the pics, then it's just bugs or dust... if the pictures are clear, they must have been doctored.

Judge: "The officer was using a laser radar scope, and it doesn't lie"
Me: "Doesn't mean your officer isn't an idiot, though..."
(somehow got clocked speeding from almost 4000 feet away, when the radar is only accurate up to like 1500-2000 feet... and that through a crowd of cars who really were speeding. I couldn't prove a damn thing, because I'm not an 'authority'... one of many bogus tickets I couldn't fight).

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You dont have to release it to the media to pull attention to that section of the sky...more than wats already on it that is. Write a book, write a paper and pin it up at a college, make a website. Its not hard to peek curiosity and if there really was something there then the amount of ppl looking after that would be so great that there is no way it would be missed.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
would you be able to take a picture of it for us all? and post it on the net

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Somebody has to have some kind device to take picture on a telescope. There is something there I would love if someone would take a picture.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There's all kinds of spaceship activity around the earth at this time. We are at a pivitol time in our planet's history. We've entered into the Photon Belt (increased energy area) that our solar system/galaxy passes through every 26,000 years or so. There are all kinds of new (good) energies being beamed into the earth now, and the spaceships have a part to play in that. There are stargates all over the earth and all around the planet in space, so whatever spaceship activity is happening by the Big Dipper (or so it seems from where we stand) has everything to do with the increased energy of our solar system.

Did that make sense?

The reason we can 't see them and that the whole Light Year travel time is confusing, is that space ships operate in higher dimensions than 3D. They travel at the speed of thought, not light. They don't have to worry about banging into meteors--they would go right through them because they're on a higher energy level than physical objects.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hi i am pretty new so dont really know that much.
u say they travel at the speed of thought wat speed is that

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"There's all kinds of spaceship activity around the earth at this time. We are at a pivitol time in our planet's history. We've entered into the Photon Belt (increased energy area) that our solar system/galaxy passes through every 26,000 years or so. There are all kinds of new (good) energies being beamed into the earth now, and the spaceships have a part to play in that. There are stargates all over the earth and all around the planet in space, so whatever spaceship activity is happening by the Big Dipper (or so it seems from where we stand) has everything to do with the increased energy of our solar system.

Did that make sense?"

No.

"The reason we can 't see them and that the whole Light Year travel time is confusing, is that space ships operate in higher dimensions than 3D. They travel at the speed of thought, not light. They don't have to worry about banging into meteors--they would go right through them because they're on a higher energy level than physical objects."

That doesn't make sense either.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Made since, just doesnt seem likely. As there isnt any proven "speed of thought". If it hasnt been proven then there is no way of knowing that, that is what is going on, so you couldnt say it so matter-of-factly. Also iv never heard of anyone seeing things by thought, phsycics maybe but that seems to be in a different category.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ted Anderson (not his real name) is a real academic. He is labeled by others in the scientific community, a flake. For further information relating to this individual go to the web site listed below.

daily.presbycan.ca...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join