It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astronomer Locates Active UFO Stargate in Big Dipper!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Seth:

I clearly stated what you did, and you even quoted me on that. My last
paragraph plainly states that IF he was seeing objects, they are most
assuredly a lot closer than 80 light years. It only appears as if they
are IN the Dipper.

ZOOMER

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
if this is still going on and i have plenty of you guys that want these pics my high school has a telescope and a rather large one at that i would be able to get use of it and its CCD mounted camera and attempt to take some pics but i need to know it worth the trouble

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I havent read all the posts but i reaid the main and thats great.

my name is Mizar and thats the star he is watching
My name is MIzar becasue it is my favorite star
I have viewd MIzar for over 10 hours seince ive been an astronomer and ive seen no bit of srazy UFO activity and i know the starsin there mabye he is useing a huge telescope but i use a 10 inch which is just about as big as teh average amature is avaible to

i duno mabye i should take a closer look next time im out

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizznod
Ted Anderson has been an amateur astronomer for over 30 years. Like many ufologists, he is intrigued by a continual flurry of UFO activity he's seen by telescope in the "handle" of the Big Dipper (the constellation Ursa Major --J.T.) , near the stars Alcor and Mizar.

If hyperspace is the "superhighway" for interstellar alien spacecraft, then this region is the "exit ramp to Earth" for the saucers.

Ted Anderson calls it "the UFO Universe Freeway Entrance."

"I've been watching a special location in the heavens for thirty years," Ted reported, "And I've seen several hundred mother ships and planetary vehicles come and go. Since August (2004), something has changed. This is extremely important. As to why, your guess is as good as mine."

"Two to four small red alien ships are controlling the Entrance. They are moving around constantly. I have not seen an alien mother ship come or go since this started. They (the four UFOs) move fast; they chase each other; they hold in place. This has been going on for several weeks now."

"If you can see the Big Dipper, look to the south toward Arcturus and watch between 9 p.m. and midnight. They are too dark and move too fast to record with my small, telescope-mounted camera." (Email Form Report)

(Editor's Note: Arcturus is at or below the horizon by now. If you have a telescope, readers, zero in on the Whirlpool Galaxy just below Alcor and Mizar and check the region of sky just west of the galaxy.)
(end snip)

For this and other facinating UFO news

ufoinfo.com...

EDIT: No ALL CAPS titles please.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by RANT]

I am not going to bother reading the repiles to this thread....but please tell me that none of you are taking this seriously....

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Asclepius
and he finds out later it has just been bugs on the front of his telescope for the last 30 years.....

OR:

LMBAO!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
*slaps neonine for digging up this fossil...*

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
[edit on 17-12-2007 by williamjklopp]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is all tied in to some other threads

Its funny I see 5 pages and no answers...

Internos found this link (about halfway down the page)

www.we-are-not-alone.us...

This is all mixed in with the latest John Lenard Walson/Gridkeeper and Jose Excamilla saga currently going on

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There are videos of ships supposedly taken from this area

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Nothing like giving Jose the nails and hammer and the shovel.

I'm sure he can figure the rest out.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This video led me to this thread:
YOUTUBE
edit on 2013/2/28 by moonenigmaTMA1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013/2/28 by moonenigmaTMA1 because: bad link

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nygdan

There are astronomers that see all number of things in the sky. How much funding do you think they would continue to receive if they started talking about everything they see in the nights sky?

I am responding to an old post, but only recently have I started paying much closer attention to the nights sky. From North East to South East which covers the Big Dipper and out to roughly Sirius. I have a 16 inch telescope and I have a hard time keeping up and tracking what I'm seeing in the nights sky. I am planning on buying a camera, but I suspect even with a camera and recording software, it will still be hard to track this stuff and record it.

Anyone even without a telescope, can find dark skies. Go out and just sit and watch the nights sky. Look from North East to South East as high up or as low as the Big Dipper, and you will see things you cant explain.

At this point, all I can say is that I and my friend have seen a lot of what can only be called orbs in the nights sky. We can tell the difference between satellites and planes..what we are seeing cannot be explained. And what we saw at the Big Dipper around Alcor and Mizar cannot be explained. We were tracking by eye an object, and when that object was close to Alcor and Mizar all we saw was a red/orange flash and the object was gone. This was around 8:40 Mountain time, in Southern Alberta, March 14th.

I have been looking up at the nights sky for many a years. It's only when I started concentrating on one spot and not scanning the whole sky did I start to see 'things' that can't be explained. And when trying to track them with a telescope, I am seeing some strange movement that again can't be explained. No one is saying Aliens, yet what we are seeing and what is being seen around the world has to be something.

Anyone that has seen orbs in the eastern skies and you want to reach out please do so. Send me an email on here. I would love to talk to others that have seen things they can't explain in the eastern skies.

It's easy to discount people, but if you have seen things in the night sky, all at once you want to tell people and you want to keep very quiet. We fully understand how strange we sound, and yet we see what we see. Myself, I want to find others that have seen things they can't explain away. We need to start talking as a whole, as a group. Something is going on and it can't be explained as easy as 'oh it's a satellite', or 'oh it's a weather balloon'...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've seen this with a scope, but before my own eyes. Ever since I was young I have always seen activity in Ursa Major.

I live in canada, I've seen it many times here. I traveled to Scandinavia, saw it a few times there. I went to Turkey for vacation on Mediterranean, I saw it much more visible to the naked eye, brighter lights.

My entire 2 week vacation in Turkey, I was seeing this almost every other night while laying in the sand at night. .

Large lights flying into the dipper (the cup part), they would always travel from the (handle) to the (cup) part of these star gates. I watched lights come out of Ursa Major, and fly away in every direction.

Have witnessed the same activity with the moon and other constellations. Usually getting a "feeling resonating" to swivel my head in felt direction and BAM, there's lights deep in space. .

Saw alot of activity in Norway too .

Great thread, even if closed minds can't grasp it because they don't see it to belive it mentality, themselves. It exists, and I will continue to scope and gaze my favorite constellations until leave this planet

edit on 15-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I have sent you an email Jerseymilker...nice post BTW..

a reply to: Jerseymilker

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Really how come EVERY member on here that makes claims like you can NEVER back it up with REAL EVIDENCE?

We have many active members on here from all over the world that take pictures of the night sky we even have a thread about yet we NEVER see any of the things claimed so time for you guys to post some evidence and not stories!
edit on 16-3-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

You don't tell me what I do or don't post. You have zero authority over what I post or how I post it, got it?

Obviously you have a peanut understanding of cameras and light, and how they capivate a moment, especially many light years away.

Do you think I haven't tried to take photos throughout the years? A light/glowing DOT, that is many many light years away, and you think just any camera I pull out of my ass will show this little DOTS?

Take your own advice guy; buy your own equipment, get out more, and sky gaze as much as possible throughout the year, gazing at obvious constellations.

Def no star for you (pun intended)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Obviously you have a peanut understanding of cameras and light, and how they capivate a moment, especially many light years away.

I suggest you go to THIS THREAD and re-think what you just said...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gavron

I suggest you go to THIS THREAD and re-think what you just said...

And where did I state I was a photographer? I don't have a high grade camera, never have.

No need to rethink what I said. Pay attention to discussion my friend.

The comment "pull any camera out of my ass" was meant more so phone pocket camera. . Which will NOT take said pictures and techniques in the thread you just linked.

ETA - the thread above (you linked) is skilled photography and techniques of celestial bodies, not faint glow dots traveling WAY beyond the moon or immediate planets. Also do you think, said techniques could take a picture of something in motion that small, that far away? It's not the moon we talking about here..
edit on 16-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You don't tell me what I do or don't post. You have zero authority over what I post or how I post it, got it?

Do you think I haven't tried to take photos throughout the years? A light/glowing DOT, that is many many light years away, and you think just any camera I pull out of my ass will show this little DOTS?

Take your own advice guy; buy your own equipment, get out more, and sky gaze as much as possible throughout the year, gazing at obvious constellations.

Def no star for you (pun intended)

If you store your camera were you say the only thing you will get a picture of is URANUS!

If your telescope picks up enough light for your eye to see it a camera will as well !!!!!

The objects on the link gavron gave you are not just objects close by

They are not all like this

Some are like this under challenging light conditions.

The above in the middle of a housing estate of around 150 houses with street lights and a very large city a few miles away!

In this picture an object over 2 Million light years can be seen M31 The Andromeda Galaxy much further away than the big dipper and taken with a DSLR & ZOOM LENS.

A bit of advice check peoples post history before making rash statements or you won't last long on here!!!

Oh and by the way all the pictures above are mine and I have taken pictures for 35 years so I DEFINITELY KNOW more than YOU!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No need to rethink what I said. Pay attention to discussion my friend.

Ummm...if you read my reply, it was your completely inaccurate statement to wmd_2008 when you said "Obviously you have a peanut understanding of cameras and light, and how they capivate a moment, especially many light years away."

Photographer with 35 years experience, examples posted above....yeah, I think he knows cameras and light.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join