It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional UFO's Explained By David Sereda (NASA Tapes)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FireballStorm

You're right.

Example

I was thinking about a very bright (or reflective, like ice) with a dark background, seen through a camera that is trying to get most of the light (and getting it's sensor overloaded, which makes things more contrasted and creates those "shadows").

In cases like that the light "bleeds" over the shape and looks rounder than the shape of the aperture.
edit on 9/3/2012 by ArMaP because: added last paragraph.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by The Shrike
And then we have these objects that do not behave as ice crystals nor look like them.

A small bright object out of focus will always look round, regardless of it's real shape.

Could you please tell us what's the difference in the behaviour of those objects and ice crystals? What do the objects do that ice crystals cannot do?

A small bright object that is too close to a camera focused on infinity will not always have a round shape although the brightness of the close, small bright object will seem to be round without definite edges. And it might also depend on how much light is being fed back to the lens which might result in a lens flare, much as "orbs" are seen when a flash is used and the light hits a reflective object.

The objects in question, most of them, will either be seen stationary, moving slow and possibly come to a stop, some will be seen to be traveling at a high rate of speed. Ice crystals are shown, usually, en masse, not necessarily round, and moving in all directions from a source and do not pulse. Water dumps appear as if a hose was set on drizzle. Shuttle debris will, usually, be seen tumbling.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Also, don't you think there is some type of galactic law? One that would prohibit an alien race to make themselves known?

If alien races never make themselves known, how would they induct new races to join in their laws?

Seems pretty anthropocentric to think that other life forms would need something like a "galactic law."

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

And then we have these objects that do not behave as ice crystals nor look like them.

A small bright object out of focus will always look round, regardless of it's real shape.

Could you please tell us what's the difference in the behaviour of those objects and ice crystals? What do the objects do that ice crystals cannot do?

A small bright object that is too close to a camera focused on infinity will not always have a round shape although the brightness of the close, small bright object will seem to be round without definite edges. And it might also depend on how much light is being fed back to the lens which might result in a lens flare, much as "orbs" are seen when a flash is used and the light hits a reflective object.

The objects in question, most of them, will either be seen stationary, moving slow and possibly come to a stop, some will be seen to be traveling at a high rate of speed. Ice crystals are shown, usually, en masse, not necessarily round, and moving in all directions from a source and do not pulse. Water dumps appear as if a hose was set on drizzle. Shuttle debris will, usually, be seen tumbling.

The space shuttle LLTV camera has specific anomalies. The reason that almost all small out of focus items (like ice crystals) are round is not only the aperture with spiral radial shutter blades,, but the baffle that is fitted in front of the lens as well. The baffle is a tube of concentric rings of decreasing size towards the lens, looks a bit like a gun silencer barrel. Out of focus objects not only take on the circular aperture, but have noticeable concentric rings in them, with a little nitch, or missing segment, caused by the baffle mechanism. They also flash on and off as the AGC circuit in the LLTV tries to compensate and adjust the gain for the brightness.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
The space shuttle LLTV camera has specific anomalies...

I've reproduced the entire INCO operating manual for use of that camera, and its technical specs, on my home page, for detailed reference.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Dig yourself, be your own person, supply your own answers! What do you see and what do you think of what you see!

I can dig myself fo-sure. What I witnessed on that particular video was some dude totaly making up explanations of NASA footage trying give off the appearance of "credible" or someone soo deluded by some crap that someone else sold him that he now wishes to sell the same bag of garbage to anyone else who will buy into it either to sell some books or just so he doesn't feel alone in his deluded BS world. I was so completely distracted by the absolute ridiculous explanation of some mundane NASA footage that I couldn't really form an opinion of something that I have no idea about anyway.

Here is an illustration:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Interdimensional jumping would be what this looks like to me:

What interdemesional jumping looks like to some looks like a really wild time at the strip club....if you look at that last picture....just say'n

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

It seems quite logical to think that one civilization might stand down until another civilization is "ready".

Considering civilization "types" might have something to do with it. And we are at the bottom of the list.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Sorry, but disclosure will never happen. The sect that hold this secret knows that the people will turn on the government if they come out and say "Uh hey so yea, we've lied to you for about 70 years"

If anything, it'll be a slow process, where information is leaked of years. (like now).

Also, don't you think there is some type of galactic law? One that would prohibit an alien race to make themselves known?

The video is cool, and i do subscribe to the interdimensional alien theory. But i think you'd be a fool to think that whoever knows about these visitors is going to come out and tell you.

It won't happen.

They and that would be your government know exactly what you know about u.f.o.'s and strange beings. They can't tell you something when they have no idea what is going on.

The truth is not want anyone wants to hear. You have Gods creation and then you have mans creation. Hybrids are being made now in labs this progresses in time. The Greys would have been the last of man as you known him to be. Man isn't allowed to destroy himself. He must remain in the present state God made him to be in his image. Man must take care of this earth, all prophecy was fulfilled.

These beings are dimensional or you can say they are nonexistent. You can think of death as a dimension. Look at it as a lesson to learn coming from a higher power the Creator. The truth isn't what anyone wants to hear. They are afraid of God.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
when they use overly dramatic music to coerce the viewer, as if the original footage wasn't provoking or real enough.

remember, any youtube video of aliens/ufo's/ghosts etc. that has music on it is just a hoax!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
That guy is really a hero!

Not only does he know it's UFOs from looking at the space shuttle footage, he even knows their origin! They're interdimensional!

I am quite sure he has LOOOOTS of other stuff to tell as well - it's amazing how much any of those "scientists" are able to figure out by looking at what's likely just pieces of ice debris. Did the aliens write him a postcard outlining all the details where they are coming from?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join